Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A New Life ❯ 04 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title - A New Life

All disclaimers apply such as before.

Again, thanks for all the reviews ::hugs people:: n.n, and yes Tala is older than Kai, in answer to a question - yeah, it was obvious.

I've really sorry for the late update last time, hopefully, I'll be able to update more often now that I have no more exams till June/July, though I'm not promising anything again.

Yuriko: Get on with it already.

Georgia: ¬.¬, get out of my head then.

Yuriko: No can do I have to stay to make sure that you do everything, namely this and your homework.

Georgia: Damn chemistry...

Takayuki: Chemistry's fun! Deadly chemicals... fires... poisons... Ah, chemistry.

Georgia: And this is why we don't let you out for those lessons ¬.¬.

Takayuki: u.u

Georgia Hiwatari x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tala grinned as he made his way to the Breakers, he could see Tyson jumping around with Max trying to stop him from bouncing through a window which was conveniently open.

Reaching them he dropped his dufflebag in front of Kenny and practically collapsed onto Kai and Rei, "Man, you would not believe how hellish that flight was! Screaming children, old people, middle-aged women who would not leave me alone, that was a completely new experience and one that I never wish to repeat."

"And it's good to see you again my whiny friend." stated Kai as he and Rei picked the elder teen off of themselves.

"Ah, yes, that to." Tala finished, "But, hell! Ah I have seen hell, and it is the 13:05 Moscow to Tokyo flight."

Rei laughed in response, "It is good to see you so well and carefree, and finally free."

"Yeah, now you can do anything you want without having that Boris sticking his purple head in." commented Tyson throwing his arm over the tall teen's shoulder, "You get to have some fun and relax at home with us!"

Tala gave Kai a questioning glance and was answered with a 'you don't want to know' look, followed by a 'help me' look which caused the red head to smirk.

"Hey, shouldn't we go now, I mean it took us forever to get here and well, everyone else is leaving." Max announced picking up the bag that Tala had dropped before Kenny.

The six teens began to make their way to the car park.

"One question, how are we all going to fit in the car?" asked Kenny with Dizzi tucked under his arm.

"Good question Chief. Kai?" replied Tyson looking at the two-toned haired teen, "I mean, there was just enough room to fit all five of us in really before, but now theirs' six of us."

"And you all wondered why I wanted to leave you at home." sighed Kai.

"But then you said it wouldn't be fair on me being left to 'babysit' them and you didn't want to leave them all alone to 'trash' your house." Rei answered, earning glares from Tyson and Max.

"We'll sort it out when we get to the car all right." replied Kai, "And Rei, next time I'm leaving you there with them."

To this comment Rei pouted, "But, but, that's like cruel and unusual punishment for something that I haven't done."

Tala laughed and wrapped an arm around Rei's shoulders, "Don't worry my friend, Kai wouldn't do that would he now. You'd end up going insane and that would cause Kai to have another person to drive him up the wall I gather."

Kai shook his head and retrieved the car keys from his black cargo pants as they neared the dark red 4x4, "So who wants to travel in the back with the bags?" Kai asked, taking the bag from Max and tossing it into the boot along with Tala's backpack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did I have to sit here?! It's uncomfortable! And this has got to be legal!" yelled Tyson leaning over the back seat trying to get closer to Kai.

"Well, you were the one who wanted to really know how we were all going to fit in the car, so there's your answer." the teen replied taking a quick glance back at the fuming 14 year old before turning his attention back onto the road ahead, "Now if you would excuse me, I have a car to drive and I don't believe that anyone here would like to die in a car crash due to your complaining, Tyson."

"He's got a point Ty, you did want to know, so you got your answer." smiled Rei turning back to the navy haired boy along with Max who handed him a chocolate bar.

"Do you mind, some of us are trying to sleep here." mumbled Tala in the front seat.

"Thought you'd slept most of the way here Tala." voiced Kenny between Rei and Max, typing away on Dizzi.

"That's not the point, the point is I like to sleep, and someone screaming in the back there is keeping me from sleeping."

"That would be Tyson." inputted Rei leaning forwards, "Kai, how long till we're home?"

"Shouldn't be too long now, if people would let me drive." Kai answered.

"Question." stated Tala, gaining a slight glare from Kai, "How long have you had your licence?"

Kai visibly twitched, "Do you want to drive or something Tala? I've had it six months, now do you want to get home or not?!"

Silence.

Kai sighed in relief.

"Just wondering." smiled Tala sweetly at Kai while he began to twitch again, causing the others to snicker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End part 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short again, but I felt that that would be a good place to stop really, and it didn't take me that long to write so I can start the next part right away for you.

I've decided that in this story the parts aren't going to be that long really so I can get more done and updated sooner.

Hope you liked. Read and Review so I know what you want me to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia Hiwatari x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~