Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A New Life ❯ 06 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title - A New Life

I really wished I owned all these people, then I'd be really rich and all that, and I could make them do what I want, and make it an adult animé, but hey, I don't and that won't happen unfortunately, damn. (It would be so much better, lol)

Thanks again to you people who review

Yuriko: So how log till this gets finished?

Georgia: I'm working on it now, so not long.

Yuriko: Not long, so that's what, a month?

Georgia: ¬.¬ A few days OKAY!

Yuriko: Eep.

Takayuki: Someone needs to chill.

Yuriko: You think we should hide till she's written this so she can't yell at us again.

Takayuki: Yes, yes I think we should

Takayuki + Yuriko: ::run and hide::

Georgia: Typical, least they're out of my head for a while.

Kinoko: HEYO! Miss me?!

Georgia: Oh crap.....

Georgia Hiwatari x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rei, get down from that tree!"

After half-a-hour of being chased around the back garden Rei had climbed up one of the willow trees to get out of the reaches of Tala and Kai.

"No! You'll hurt me." the tiger yelled back down at Tala.

Kai sighed, "And all I wanted was my journal back, but no, you just had to make things complicated didn't you two. Now the cat's in the tree and won't come down, and I'm down here with a crazy redhead yelling at the cat. Dare I say, this can't get any worse."

Tala smiled at Kai, "You should never say that, you should know that."

*CRASH*

All three turned to look at the house, "See, what I tell ya, you should never say 'this can't get any worse'."

"Sorry Kai!" yelled Max from inside while scolding Tyson who you could here in the background muttering about how he didn't notice it and that it wasn't his fault, and how stupid Kai was for leaving that there and so on.

Said teen just hung his head, "Why me? What have I don't to deserve this."

"Well, there was that one time that you did that thing to Tyson, and that other time where you looked Dizzi away from Kenny, and then there was..." Rei counted off on his fingers, still sitting in the tree, thus earning himself a glare from Kai below and a snicker from Tala.

"That's not the point, this is far worse than anything I've done to them. Do you have any idea how much they're costing me to keep here, I swear it'd be cheaper looking after the Russian circus!"

Tala laughed, "Good point."

Kai turned to the redhead, "Don't get me started on you, you were a pain to look after back at the Abbey, and all the trouble you got me into."

"Aww come on, it was fun!"

"Whatever, I'm going inside to restore what damage has been done. Rei get down from that tree and give me my journal now or else you're sleeping outside tonight."

Rei looked down, "You wouldn't, would you?" Kai's response was a slight glare as he turned and walked back towards the house. "Kai, you wouldn't leave me out here, right." Rei jumped down and followed after the Russian, Tala walking next to the neko-jin.

"He would I believe, he doesn't like people reading his journal. I remember the last time I read it, lets just say I haven't been right since." answered Tala, knocking his head to indicate.

Rei looked at the redhead and sighed, "I dare ask, so I won't." With that he jogged up to Kai's retreating form.

Tala shook his head, "Damn that cat's got it bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kai, here's your journal. Sorry about earlier I guess I was just, I don't know, curious, you know me." Rei smiled sheepishly as he handed the journal over to the elder teen.

Kai put it under his arm and carried on walking.

Rei sighed, he'd messed up, and he had no idea what to do to make Kai talk to him again. 'Way to go idiot, why couldn't you just leave it as it was.' he thought to himself as he followed Kai in.

Kai entered and looked around, what had they broken this time. Nothing wrong in the kitchen, that was a good sign, moving on into the living room he stopped dead in his tracks. There in front of the fire place was Kenny, carefully picking up pieces of porcelain and putting them together in a small pile.

'Please don't let it be what I think it is, dear god, please.' Kai quickly walked over, Rei still behind him. He looked up at the mantelpiece over the fire, eyes wide.

"Kai, what's wrong, what did they break?" asked Rei quietly, Tala entering through the kitchen.

Kenny looked up, Tyson was hiding behind the sliding door into the main dinning room, Max next to Kenny, "I'm so sorry Kai, we tried to catch it, we really did, but well..." the two youngsters moved out the way.

Kai looked down, taking in what was scattered across the astrakhan* rug, kneeling down he picked up a piece of the porcelain still in the ash, "TYSON!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Part 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia: Oo, Kai's mad, I wonder why.

Kinoko: Why?

Georgia: Like I'm going to tell you that now, hence I ended there, though, if you're smart you should be able to figure it out, I gave you enough clues.

Kinoko: ::thinks::

Georgia: Don't burst any blood cells, thinking is a whole new concept for you.

Kinoko: ¬.¬, patronising much?

Georgia: Yes.

Kinoko: Ooh! I know, I know why he's mad!

Georgia: Well be quiet then.

Kinoko: But I know.....

Takayuki: Did we miss much?

Yuriko: I guess so.

Georgia: Not as long as the last chapter, but hey, I wrote it fast.

Kinoko: Makes a change.....

* astrakhan is the dark curly fleece of young lambs from Astrakhan in the USSR namely, Russia - heh, you learn something new everyday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia Hiwatari x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~