Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ OCs ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ok, these are the OCs in the story, and the setting is at the bottom along with some other stuff.
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but the OCs, unless told otherwise.

Name: Jessica
Nickname: Jesse
Age: 13
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Purple
Beyblade: Baby-blue blade with a light-blue dragon named Shen-Long. Shen-Long powers deal with water.
Past: Parents died when she was young, has a 18 year old brother. Has been friends with the other three girls for 4 years.Personality: Smart, funny, and calm
Likes: hanging with friends, beyblading, D- Boys, Bladebreakers, Majestics, Pizza, Flowers, Crunch bars, Drawing, Painting, and Softball.
Dislikes: Boris, Boys who think they're better than girls, Law and Order:CI, Smart-Alicks, and people who hurt her friends.
Paired With: Spencer


Name: Amber
Nickname: Ember
Age: 13
Eyes: Sea-green
Hair: red/orange
Beyblade: solid-black blade with a flame-orange dragon named Phoenix. Phoenix deals with fire.
Past: Lost parents when she was a young child, lived on own ever since. But meets 3 other girls + became friends.
Personality: Uppity, cocky, drives everybody crazy but they all love her.Likes: Hanging w/ friends, blading, driving Jesse crazy, D-Boys, bladebreakers, sparring +snacks
Likes: Hanging w/ friends, blading, driving Jesse crazy, D-Boys, bladebreakers, sparring +snacks

Dislikes: Boris, boys who try to outwit girls, cheaters, Pizza, healthy foods, people who try to hurt her friends, smart people (except Jesse), Along with people trying to beat her (except Tala), and lair.
Paired With: Tala

Name: Jazzmine

Nickname: J-Z

Age: 14

Eyes: baby blue

Hair: blonde

Beyblade: light blue with silver stripes on the blade, with a white bit beast named Dragstar (Draggie).

Past: Parents died last June, has been friends with other for a long time, has a 15 year old brother, and a 18 year old sister, vegetarian since baby.Personality: nice, funny, loveable, kind, hype, active, and early bird (wakes up early).

Likes: play in pranks, spending time with friends, beyblading, and playing games, and boys!, being the oldest, children, having good friends, having a brother and sister.

Dislikes: arguing, meat, school, stealing,people bossing other people around like they are dogs, and boys who cheat and try to buy their girlfriends.

Paired With: Bryan

Name: Kisara

Nickname: Lone Wolf

Age: 13

Eyes: blue

Hair: bluish- white

Beyblade: solid sapphire blue with white wind streaks on the blade. The bitbeast is a bluish- white dragon named Saphira.

Past: Her parents died when she was 5. She has been on her own. Trained by Boris and she is an old friend of Kai's. Been a blader since 3. Keen of mind, and sight. The wind streaks on the blade depends on her emotion. Good with wind- her element, her blade was her only friend.

Personality: Lone wolf, friendly, strong but caring, adventurous, and risky, don't want to get on her nerves.

Likes: beyblading,sparring- any type of fighting, nature, beyblade and bit beast, learning anything.

Dislikes: Boris, parents, people in general, cheating, stealing, friends being in danger, people who use me and others.

Paired With: Ian

This Story begins in the U.S., then goes to Japan, then to Russia, and then back to the U.S. The Demolition Boys have been freed from 'The Abbey'. All the Demolition Boys, finds love at a small camp that Mr. D sat up. But the questioned is, who is that that is after one of the Babebladers? And what does he want? And What will happen? Read and Fined out.......

DISCLAIMER:I own nothing but the OCs, and warning the beyblade characters can and/or will be OOC...

Please read and review... Good or Bad..
Later!! ^.^