Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ Meeting the girls ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter One

Meeting the Girls


"Amber, Get Up," Jessica shouted.
"I'm up, I'm up," Amber said, but a second later was asleep.
"OH MY GOD, IS THAT TALA OF THE DEMOLITION BOYS!"
"TALA! WHERE?!" Amber shouted, and jump out of the bed wide awake.
Amber looked around and sees Jessica giggling.
Amber growls, " Very funny."
"Sorry, but we're going to miss the plane." Jessica said, calmly.
"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" Amber shouted and was running around trying to get dressed.
-Jessica's POV-
I stood there and watched Amber run around trying to get dressed with a sweatdrop forming on the back of my head. Oh, she's ready now.
-Normal POV-
Amber grabbed Jessica's arm and dragged her out of the house and they took a taxi to the airport. They met up with Jazzmine, and Kisara, with 15 minutes to spare.
"Let's get on the plane and see if the All-Stars are going." Jazzmine said.
"Yes, captain," chorus the other three girls.
So, everybody got on the plane. Here's who sat by who with them: Jessica + Amber, Jazzmine + Kisara.
"Jesse, let me see your MP3 player please," Jazzmine begged, trying to block out Amber, who at the moment is running up and down the aisle going "LALALALALA" and giving the sanity test to everyone.
"She's going to die soon." Kisara said, while looking at a couple of guys who looked ready to kill her.
"Oh god, someone joined her!" Jessica said.
They all look to see the 'World Champ' running up and down the aisle doing the same thing as Amber was doing. They were trying to annoy everyone to death, and it was working.
"Who wants to get her?" Kisara asked. No one volunteered.
Jesse sighed, "I'll get her."
Jesse got up and walked over to Amber, who was running out of hype-ness.
"Amber, come sat down and buckle up we're landing soon." Jesse said while looking down at Amber.
"Okay," Amber said, standing up, only to fall down a second later, " To tired to move."
"Suit your self," Jesse said, while walking back to her seat. "I tried."
Ten minutes later Amber was in her seat and buckled up for landing.
"Finally, we're landing." Jesse commented happily.
"Yes, and Amber isn't having sugar or sweets for the weekend." captain Jazzmine said.
"What?! Who says?!" Amber shouted in total shock.
"I did. I'm the team captain and what I say goes." Said Jazzmine.
Amber looks angry and stuck out her tongue and mummed "Fun Killer"
"I heard that," snapped Jazzmine.
" Attention passengers, we will be landing in five minutes, so buckle up and sat you seats up straight, and thank you for picking Airline Express for your flight. Come again soon." an attendant said.
"Thank God!" almost everybody shouted once we landed. You can guess why. (-cough- Amber - cough- and -cough- Tyson - cough-)
Once outside the airport all the beyblade teams stood waiting for the bus to pick them up.
"Hey isn't that the Demolition Boys?!" Jessica asked excitedly with hearts as eyes, as she looked at Spencer.
"Yes, it is," sqealed Amber, while she drooled over Tala.
"Idiots," Jazzmine said.
"Hey, we know you like Bryan, so stop the acted." Kisara said, causing Jazzmine to blush a deep red.
"Well, you like Ian," Jazzmine argued back, which caused Kisara to blush.
"Hey stop agrueing, it's fan girl time." Amber said. She was now wearing a skirt and tank top with a blue wig on. (4)
"I totally agree" Jesse agreed with Amber, and she was now dressed in a black dress with red skelatons on it.With a black wig on. (5)
"You two go" Kisara said.
"Oh, and get us autographs" Jazzmine said.
"Can do!" chorused Jessica and Amber.
The two girls walked over to the Demolition Boys causing the guys to look at them.
Amber, who suddenly had paper and pens, said, "Can we have your autographs, please?" Amber said in a sweet voice.
Jessica nodded.
The Demolition Boys looked at one another, but then agreed and signed the paper.
"Thank you ever so much." Jessica said with a small blush.
The guys nodded, while they left.
When they got back to the other girls, they were back to what they were wearing before.
"We got them," Amber and Jessica sqealed.
The other two grabbed their autographs and started to look around, with the other two, to see what teams were here.
"Here comes the bus!" Amber screamed.
The bus pulled up and everyone got on and settle down, and were off to camp.
Then, you guessed it, Amber and Tyson were running up and down the aisle going "LALALALALA" and doing the sanity test again.
"OH GOD!" everybody shouted. The four hours was going to be h***.