Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ Becoming a girlfriend and Jessica's Fear ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter Six

Becoming a girlfriend and Jessica's Fear


-With the Demolition Boys-
"Crap! She can hit hard." Tala said.
"You can tell." Spencer said.
"You got your butt kicked by a girl." Ian exclaimed.
"You shouldn't have pushed her." Bryan said.
-Normal POV (10 minutes later)-
"Hey you guys?" The guys turned around to see both Jazzmine and Jessica standing behind them.
"Listen, we're sorry about what Kisara did." Jazzmine said.
"Yeah, she' has had a rough life." Jessica said after Jazzmine.
(To let everybody know, everyone else is gone, it's just them)
"We've all had a rough life, but you don't see us punching people." Tala reported back to the two girls.
"We know, but Kisara only once to protect us. We're all she has, with the exception of her bit-beast and one other person." Jessica replied back to the guys.
"I think we should leave Jazzmine." Jessica whispered.
"I'm not leaving until they understand." Jazzmine whispered back.
Jessica sighed.
Then, the guys left, before Jazzmine could stop them.
Then, out of no where, Amber came running in.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted and dove behind the two girls.
"What? Who's gonna kill you?" inquired Jazzmine.
"AMBER! How many times must I tell you to leave my belongings alone!!"whispered Kisara venomously from behind Amber.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! How did you get behind me!" exclaimed Amber in shock.
"Simple. While everyone was focused on you screaming lake a girl... I was able to stealthily sneak behind everyone. I knew you would hide behind them." explained Kisara. "I did live on my own since I was five, and I still do today. Amber, you ought to know by now I don't take lightly to thieves."
"Hey! I ain't no thieves... I mean thief!" Amber shouted.
"Then, why were you going though my stuff?" Kisara asked.
"I was looking for 'InuYasha: The Curse Of The Mask. And I can't find it!" Amber whined.
Jessica cut in right than and there, "I played it last night, did you look in the PS2?"
"Oh, I hate you. I almost get killed and it's in the PS2." Amber said, throwing her arms in the air.
"Well, why don't you check in the gaming system next time?" said J-Z.
Right then, the Demolition Boys walked in.
"Hey" they all said at the same time.
"Ummm...Jazzmine... Can I talk to you?" Bryan said.
"Sure."
-Bryan & J-Z's POV-
"Yess, Bryan?"
"Ummm...Well I was wondering..."
"Just spit it out!"
"Ok...Will you go out with me?"
"Ummm...Yeah Sure..."
"Cool, so do, we tell the others Jazzmine?"
"No!"
"Ok."
-Normal POV-
So, now Bryan and Jazzmine are going out, but they can't tell or show it in front of the others.
-Next Morning-
All the blade blading teams were standing around waiting to go into the forest, well not everyone.
"I don't want to go in there." Jessica said, practically cried.
While hiding behind Spencer. Which made him look at her.
"What's wrong with her?!" Tala shouted at Jazzmine.
"She doesn't like dark places, something or someone could be hiding in there." Jazzmine said, in a normal voice, "And quit shouting, people are starting to stare."
Jessica started to cry like Sailor Moon.
quit shouting, people are starting to stare."
Jessica started to cry like Sailor Moon.
"Look what you did! You scared her even more Jazzmine!" Amber shouted at Jazzmine.
All the Demolition Boys and BabeBladers turned towards Amber to see Jessica clinging to her.
"Alright everybody you can start." Mr. D said.
Everybody started into the woods on their free will, with the exception of Jessica, who Amber was dragging.
"Here, I got her." Kisara said, picking up Jessica and putting her over her shoulder. "Let's get this over with."