Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ Evil Vegetable!!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 5

Evil Vegetable!!!


A few days later all the teams were standing in front of an outside stage.
"Now, this is the last event and then you will have one week left before going home. You and your teams, from your cabin, will have to make it to the other side of the forest. From cabin one we have Lee, Ray, Kevin, Tyson, Mariah, Max, Gary, and Kai. From cabin Two we have Michael, Robert, Eddy, Oliver, Emily, Johnny, Steve, and Enrique. from Cabin Three We have Tala, Amber, Bryan, Jazzmine, Spencer, Jessica, Ian, and Kisara. From cabin four we have Ozuma, Kane, Dunga, Jim, Joseph, Goki, Mariam, and Salima. Now go pack and you leave tomorrow mourning and you have six days to finish, Good Day." Mr. A announced.
-7:45PM After Dinner-
"Never again" Kisara said.
"I don't want to think about it." Jazzmine moaned.
"It was hilarious those." Jessica said giggling. "I can see it happening all over again."
-Flashback Amber's POV-
"To dinner." I shouted, while doing a pose.
"You go ahead, we'll catch up later" Jessica said.
"OK." I shouted and left to go to the cabin/cafeteria. I walked in got my food, while dodging the health food, and sat down. I saw Tyson walking over to me, then he stopped in front of me.
"Do you want my broccoli?" he asked, shoving it in my face. I screamed and started to run from him, which caused him to follow. I dove behind people, but he kept following with the evil green vegetable. That's when the other girls came in with the Demolition Boys right behind.
I dove behind them and shouted "Help me!!!!!!!!! It's the EVIL VEGETABLE!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jessica hit Tyson on the head with her book, Jazzmine with her bag, and Kisara with her fist.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tyson shouted holding his head.
"Leave Amber alone. She only eats junk food, healthy food scares her. Take a look." Kisara snapped.
Amber was standing behind Jessica and Jazzmine shivering.
"SO BACK OFF!" Kisara snapped again.
-End Flashback-
-NORMAL POV-
"As I already said, Never Again." Kisara said......again. -.-
The guys were siting down on their beds watching the girls talk.
Amber shivered.
"Please no more" she whispered, her eyes wide, looking for the 'Killer' known as healthy food.Jessica walked over to Amber with Jazzmine and knelt down by her.
"Amber, are you ok?" Jessica asked, while looking Amber in the eye.
"NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOO!" AMBER SHOUTED.
"CALM DOWN AMBER!" JAZZMINE SHOUTED BACK.
-AMBER AND JAZZMINE POV-
"Amber, what's wrong?"
"THE VEGGIES ARE TRYING TO EAT ME!"
"NO, THEY AREN'T! IT'S GONE! NO ONE ELSE IS HERE! IT'S JUST US FOUR, AND THE DEMOLITION BOYS!"
-NORMAL POV-
While Jazzmine and Amber agured, and Kisara watched, Jessica filled the guys in.
"Amber's afaird of all healthy food. She's afaird they're going to kill her." Jessica said plainly. The boys looked a little confused, but shrugged, and got ready for bed.
-The following morning 7:00am sharp-
"You have to eat something before we go!!!" urged Amber, as she followed Tala and the others into the cabin/cafeteria.
"No! I don't have to eat anything!!!" then, Amber tackled Tala pinning him to the ground, by holding her knees into his shoulders.
"now, are you gonna eat?" amber yelled, while tickling him.
"Y-Yes! I'll e-eat!!" Tala laughed, trying to wiggle out of amber embrace. Then, Tala flipped her over, and started to tickle her.
"Huh? What now?!" suddenly, they stopped and noticed they were all staring-wide eyed. blushing, Tala jumped off and started to yell at Amber.
"You stupid moronic -.-!!"
"Hey! Don't yell at me! You know you enjoyed it." she retaliated, standing up.
"Shut up!!!!!!!"
"Make me you cookie toe migget."
"I'll make you---"
"Quite!!! Both of you shut-up!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica shouted, causing everyone to look at her. Amber froze, and Tala looked at Jessica, then to Amber.
"We're in trouble." Amber said.
"And you say I get anger." Kisara replied.
"Jessica calm down." Jazzmine ordered.
"I am calm, Jazzmine." Jessica replied back.
"Amber, you and your boy friend, got Jessica mad." Jazzmine said, while smiling.
"He/She isn't my boy/girl friend!!!" Amber and Tala shouted.
Then Kisara said, "A lot can happen until we leave."
"Shut-up!!!!!!" Amber hissed.
"Oh no, I'm going to have some fun with this." Jazzmine said, "It's payback time. Hey everybody I've got something to tell you." Everybody turned and looked at Jazzmine, "Amber loves Tala!!!!!!!!!!"
Amber blushed bright red along with Tala.
-Tala's POV-
"Oh, my gosh, this can't be happening." I mumbled, while shaking my head. "I'm not her boyfriend!"
"What ever you say, what ever you say." Jessica said smiling.
"I'm not her boyfriend!" I snapped, my angered getting the best of me.
"That's like saying Jazzmine isn't going out with Bryan." Kisara snapped back.
Jazzmine and Bryan blushed.
"Just shut-up about it. I don't like her." I said to them in a harsh tone.
-Normal POV-
Amber had sunk away into a corner and was moping.
No one noticed, except Jessica.
"Look what you did!!" Jessica shouted at Tala and walked over to Amber.
All the others turned around and looked at Amber in the corner moping.
"I fell so unloved." Amber said, just loud enough for Jessica to hear.
"It's ok amber." Jessica replied.
"Look what you did, carrot-top." Jazzmine said, while Kisara smirked.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil Carrots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amber screamed and bolted to the cabin.
"She's back to normal." Jessica said, while blinking.
Kisara, who is smirking, says, "Yes, she is. but you should learn one thing Tala, and that is, you don't mess with my friends." and she started to leave.
"Yeah, and why is that?" Tala snapped at her.
"Because i can hurt you." Kisara calmly replied.
"Your just a girl, what can you do." Tala said smirking.
Kisara's fist made contact with the side of Tala's face. The blow sent him backwards and before he hit the ground the other guys caught him.
"Is that enough proof, that I can hurt you?" Kisara snapped and left with Jazzmine and Jessica right behind her.