Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ Just Chilling ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Don't own DBZ. Akira Toriyama does...
I do own Nitara and Rajin's though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~


!!!Main/Regular POV!!!!


Vegeta just stood there, staring at the alien woman he had just knocked down. A voice in his head asked him if this were neccessary.
Vegeta shrugged. Who cares? She wanted to rob him, and he did what had to be done. Which would be defend himself.

He smirked and rolled his eyes. He knew he was overreacting since the woman had not been a threat, but hey, every now and than his old self took over for a moment.

He tried to decide what would be the right thing to do. If he left her here people would find her, call an ambulance and she would end up in a hospital. There she would scare the humans that weren't used to people healing that fast, and she'd very probably cause a ruckus.

If he took her back to Capsule Corps., which everyone he knew would consider the better option, he'd atleast have some more fun with her. It was nice when people weren't scared of him, and after all this time Vegeta wasn't used to that anymore.
He knew there were people, like Yamcha, that still feared him.
Hell, even his woman feared him sometimes, though she would never admit.

Vegeta stared at the alien woman for a little while longer before picking her up.
"See, now you're regretting leaving Capsule Corps." He mumbled under his breath. "Always listen to your Saiyan Prince, girl."

He took off in the sky with the woman hanging over his shoulder, and he flew in the direction of his house. Yes, house. He wasn't able to call it home yet, and he wasn't sure if he ever would be either.

When he reached his house he did what he found neccessary with the alien woman. Which would be putting her down on a bed.
"You can't expect me to tend to your wounds, girl. You got yourself in this mess."

He stared at her for a little longer, smirked and left the room. He'd find out soon enough if she'd wake up, so he wasn't going to wait for it.

No, Vegeta was off to something much and much more important.

"Time to train kid!" He yelled when he passed by his son's room.
"In a minute!" Trunks yelled back.

Yes, it was time to train once again. And hopefully this time his son would do a bit better, because he had been slacking off too much.



!!!!Nitara's Point of view!!!!


An evil pain in my head wakes me from a very strange dream.
I sit up straight and see I am in a room now. One that looks quite familiar.
"You have got to be kidding me." I mumble when I recognise the Capsule Corps. logo. "It must've been that rock."

However I see that this time they haven't put me in some clean clothes, and the blood on the side of my head hasn't been cleaned off. I suppose the rock isn't as caring as that evil old man.

I stand up, feeling fine now, and walk out the door. This time not in search of the exit, but in search of the rock, Vegeta. He hurt me, so he must pay. It's as simple as that.

I come across some people that appear to work here, and I'm about to give up my search when I see a strange-looking thing in the garden.
It looks like a spaceship, but since it doesn't appear to have engines or whatever, I decide it's not a ship.
Too bad, because I desperately need one.

I walk closer and look inside, where I see the rock and that boy I met when I woke up here the first time.
I roll my eyes at the way he fights, and decide to be polite and knock.

I know, really loud, on what seems to be the door, and wait.
Not too much later Vegeta appears, and the look on his face when he sees me is priceless.

"You're up early." He says, smirking.

I don't think this man is thrown off guard easily...

"No thanks to you." I roll my eyes. "You tried to kill me!"
Vegeta frowns. "Really? I did pretty damn bad in that case."
Trunks appears behind him.

"Hey! You're back!" He says. "And you're bleeding!" His happy face now makes place for a worried one and he leaves the spaceship look-a-like.
"No shit."
"What about telling me your name? And than I'll clean this out..." Trunks' hand comes close to my face but before he can touch it I grab his wrist and pull.
"My name is Nitara, and I do not like to be touched." I growl. Than I turn to the rock again. "I don't like what you did to me."
Vegeta laughs. "Really? I found it quite amusing."
I know he's provoking me. But I'm not stupid.

I just wait, and wonder what to say now.
"Well girl? What do you want?"
"Money?" I finally ask. At least I'm honest.
"Do I look like a bank to you?" Vegeta asks. He than turns to Trunks. "Come on kid, we're not done yet."
Trunks stares at me for a moment and than shrugs. "If you need something come by later, I'll see what I can do... Right now I just..."
His sentence is cut off by Vegeta pulling him back in the spaceship look-a-like, and the door closes again.
I just shrug. I should see if they did something to my ship, I hope it's still there.