Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ Let The Games Begin! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter Three

Let the games begin!


"It's time for the first competition, the mile run. Every team pick one person to run the mile, so that two miles will be ran."
"Jessica, your up." The captain said smiling, a knowing smile.
"They'll never know what hit' em" Kisara said with a smirk.
The Demolition Boys looked at each other, for a second.
"Spencer" Tala said.
Spencer just nodded.
"Please send your cabins two representatives up." the judge, AJ, said.
Spencer and Jessica stepped up for the race.
"Will one of the two, please step up for the race." AJ said.
"Do you want to run first or do you want me to run first?" Jessica asked Spencer nicely.
"You can if you want to." Spencer replied back.
"Ok." Jessica replied back to his replied.
Jessica stepped forward along with Kevin from the White Tigers, Michael for the All-Stars, and Joseph from the Saint Sheilds.
"Ready. Set. GO!"
-Babebladers POV-
"And she's off!" Amber said in her announcer's voice. "She has a go start and is in the lead, she----"Amber was cut short, with Kisara hitting her in the head.
"OOOOWWWW! That hurt Kisara!"
"Quit being an announcer and Kisara won't hit you." Jazzmine said.
-Jessica POV-
-puffing from all the running - 'I hope I finish without passing out' I thought. 'I have to pace myself, I hope Spencer isn't mad I went first. He probably won't but from what Boris did I wouldn't be surprised. Good the finish line, I'm starting to get tried.
-Normal POV-
"There's Jessica!" Amber shouted while pointing at her. "OOOOOWWWWWWW! Kisara"
"Quit pointing, it's not nice." Kisara snapped.
"YES MOMMY!!" Amber shouted while laughing, then dove behind Jazzmine, "SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Jessica POV-
I just passed the little stick thing-y to Spencer and he took off. Meanwhile I sat down right were I was Breathing hard. Just then I heard feet hitting the ground as the other people came to pass the sticks on. Then, I was hauled to my feet by my friends and they helped me walk over to the Demolition Boys.
-Normal POV-
"My legs hurt so bad!" Jessica whined to the other three girls.
"You shouldn't have pushed yourself." Jazzmine said worried.
"You aren't going to pass out are you. huh, huh, huh?" Amber asked.
"She isn't. Supposal.." Kisara answered.
"I'm fine, I'm just a little dizzy." Jessica said, "Can i sit down now?"
The Demolition Boys move slightly, so the girls could let Jessica sit down.
"I'll go get some water for you Jessica." Jazzmine said, then left to get the water.
"Hey, here comes the second blonde-y." Amber shouted as she looked towards the final turn.
Spencer ran over the finish line and your cabin won the two mile race.
When Jazzmine came back she handed some water to Spencer and gave some to Jessica.
"Are you alright Jessica?" Jazzmine asked.
Jessica smiled, "I'm ok now."
The girls nodded.
"Well, we have lunch, then the fifty yard dash. So, looks like your up Jazzmine." Kisara said calmly.
Jazzmine nodded.
So, once everybody else finished the race they left for lunch.
-Amber POV-
"I'm going to the cabin, I'll meet you at three for the fifty yard dash." Jessica said, while heading to the cabin. I stood there watching her for a minute.
"I'll be right back." I said, as I ran after Jessica.
"Jessica, come on, you hardly ate any breakfast, so come eat lunch." I begged.
"Amber, I'm tired and I promise I'll eat a big supper. You can watch me, ok."
"Ok." I said before walking to the dinning cabin while Jessica walked to the cabin. I got my food and started to talk with the girls about everything under the Sun.
-Normal POV 2:50-
"Come on Jazzmine, you can do it, put a little spirit into it!" Amber shouted while running around in circle around Jessica, Kisara, and the Demolition Boys.
The Demolition Boys looked ready to kill Amber, Jessica and Kisara had a sweatdrop. Kisara sighed, and stuck out her foot.
"OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW-Y!!!!!" Was heard when Amber did a face plant in the ground.
"That was mean Kisara."
"You're starting to get annoying." Kisara snapped back at Amber.
Jessica took a step back from them both and a sweatdrop appeared again.
"And they're off-again!" Amber gave a carful glance at Kisara, who was getting ready to hit her. "Jazzmine's got a good start against Lee, from the White Tigers, Eddy, from the All-Stars, and Dunga from the Saint Sheilds. Then, Bryan will be running against Ray from the Bladebreakers, Enrique from the Majestics, and then----" she was cut short by both Kisara and Tala hitting her on the head. "OOOWWW! That Hurt! OOOOWWWWWWWWWWW-Y! Man, stop hitting me!" she looked at Tala and Kisara, rubbing the spot where they hit her.
"Then, Shut-Up!" Tala and Kisara said at the same time.
"Well, I'm bored! If you can find something better--"
"Yeah I can! Shut-up and watch the race!" Kisara demanded.
Amber crossed her arms, and pouted.
"Fine, I'll watch the stupid race." I hate you, she thought, while watching the race. "The winner is....JAZZMINE!!The crowd goes wild- not really, but that's ok. Bryan and Ray tied for the finish in the second race!" Amber said in her announcer's voice.
"Shut-up!"
". OOOOWWWW! Kisara."
All of the girls cheer for Jazzmine. After they got done cheering, they all said,"Amber was being annoying the whole time, but we took care of her. You better be glad you weren't here."
"Good for me." Jazzmine said.
"You did great, so did you Bryan." Jessica stated, with a knowing smile.
"Don't Jessica." Jazzmine said, watching her closely.
"OOOH! Amber." Jessica said with a huge smile.
"JAZZMINE LIKES BRYAN!!!!!Amber shouted and took off running.
Jazzmine , who was red, shouted, "Amber! You-You COOKIE TOE MIGGET!!!Get Back here!" Jazzmine took off running after Amber trying to kill her.
"Uh....okay? Did I miss something?" irquires Bryan.
-Bryan's POV-
WOW! she likes me! Well,.....she is pretty hot. What will I tell the guys? I can't tell them I have a crush on her. What should I do? She is SOOO HOT! I mean she is REALLY REALLY HOT!SO HOT! She is way Hot!
-Normal POV-
"Bryan, do you like her or something? You're turning red. Are you blushing?" asked Spencer.
Bryan looked around at the surrounding people who stared.
"Uh....well-I-uh-no! I don't like her! What am I, crazy?" he demanded, face getting even redder. Spencer looked at him skeptically.
"Riiight." he replied slowly. " Well, whatever, what's next?" he asked, looking around. It was musical chairs.
"Oh, I get to be in that!" Amber chanted, running around a set of old, wooden chairs.
"Good, then I don't have to deal with you." stated Tala.
"Yeah, you do. You're in it with me!" he stopped and thought back, "Oh yeah...but I didn't sign myself up." murmured Tala.
- Tala POV-
Well, we'll see who'll win! I won't let a girl who is so obsessed with us beat me!
-Amber POV-
Wow! Tala's SO FINE! I'm so confused! I SOOO want to be TALA"s girlfriend, but I don't want to lose. Wow! He IS SO HOT! No wonder he has SOO many fans! I can see it now in Beyblade Update: Tala has a Girlfriend.
-Normal POV-"Alright. All of our competitors are here. So, lets begin." announced Mr. Dickerson.
The music stated and everyone began to move.
Aw to bad for Tyson. He is the first to land in the bucket of ice water.
"Yes!" exclaimed Tyson, "I wanted to be the first! THAT ICE IS REALLY COLD!"
As the game continued, the two, Tala and Amber, glared at each other, although Amber couldn't help but to grin. Then, the music stopped, and Salima was the one standing.
"So sad! Salima, you're out!"
The music kept going until only Tala and Amber were left with the bucket of ice water. They let them finish it and this is what happen. The music stopped and Amber dove into the bucket of ice water and Tala ended up sitting on top of her.
"HOLY CRAP!!! THIS WATER IS SO COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amber screamed.
Tala was frozen where he was, with everyone staring. Seconds later, Tala jumped up and started to run around the area, clutching himself - obviously trying to dry off.
"Aw, come on, Tala, you know you enjoyed that." teased Bryan, watching his teammate.
By now Amber was lounging in the big bucket... tub of ice water with a glass of ice tea. She was wearing sun glasses and a fan was blowing towards her. Also, an umbrella was putting shade over her.
"This is the life." she said calmly.
Kisara walked over to Amber, put a foot on the bucket, and pushed it over. This caused Amber to fall on the ground.
"Kisara, I was relaxing there."
"Stop relaxing, and start moving Lover Girl."
Amber stated blushing and then she got up. She stomped away while mumbling something.
Kisara said, "What did you say"
"NOTHING!!!" Amber yelled back.
Jesse and J-Z were laughing until Amber came and tripped them.
"Hey!!" Both Jesse and J-Z shouted. Amber only stack out her tongue. Spencer helped Jesse up, while Bryan helped J-Z up.
"Merci, Spencer." Jessica said while blushing. Spencer nodded.
"Thanks, Bryan." Jazzmine said, causing Bryan to blush and nodded back in response.
Ian was off to the side smirking like Kisara was. Tala joined everybody, except Amber, who was putting on dry clothes. Amber joined then a little later.
"It's time for the last competition of the day, the water balloon toss. Will the two representatives please come up." The judge, A.J. said.
Kisara, Ian, Mariam, Jim, Eddy, Johnny, Gary, and Max all stepped forward. They got their water balloons and the game started.Short and simple Kisara and Ian won.