Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ Second Day in the forest and the Finish Line ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 9

Second Day in the forest and the Finish Line

It was now about 11 am, and some of the girls are tired (-cough- Amber -cough- Jazzmine -cough- Jessica -cough-). They fell back a little bit, but kept a steady pace. Kisara was keeping up with the guys just fine. Kisara stopped and looked back, when she heard less footsteps.
"What's keeping you guys?" Kisara asked, only to dodge a flying shoe.
"Back off woman, we ain't trained like you to work this much." Amber snapped at Kisara. Then sat down and rubbed her soar legs.
Jazzmine and Jessica looked at one another and grabbed Amber, hauling you to her feet. Amber groaned in protest as Jessica and Jazzmine dragged her along after the D- boys and Kisara, who every once in a while looked to see if they were still behind them. The Demolition Boys stopped along with Kisara, where the trees parted.
- D- Boys and Kisara-
"This isn't going to be good." Kisara said, while looking at the small wooden rope bridge.
"What do you mean?" Ian questioned.
"Jessica and Jazzmine are terrified of heights." Kisara answered.
"Mep!!" was heard behind them. They looked behind them to see Jazzmine and Jessica looking at the bridge, and Amber munching on a candy bar happily.
"I don't feel so go." Jessica said, and fell on her butt.
"Neither do I." Jazzmine commented and fell on her butt too.
"I see your point." Ian said.
Spencer, Bryan, and Tala all sighed. Spencer went to Jessica and pulled her to her feet. Bryan did the same to Jazzmine. Tala also helped Amber to her feet. They all whined, when they were pulled to their feet. Jazzmine looked at the drop if someone fell and jumped into Bryan's arms, "I don't want to cross that."
Jessica was hiding behind Spencer, "I knew heights were going to come in soon."
"AAWWW. Quit your whining. Amber said looking at them then to Kisara, "And you say I'm a scardy- cat."
Kisara smirked, "Hey, look a spider."
Amber's left eye twitched, "AAAAAHHHH!!!!"
Before she could take off running Tala caught her.
"I've proven my point." Kisara said, causing Ian to smirk.
Bryan sat Jazzmine down and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, you'll be alright. I'll go when you go, ok."
Jazzmine just nodded.
Spencer was looking at Jessica and said, just loud enough for her to hear, "I'll go when you go, so you don't have to worry, ok?"
Jessica looked at Spencer and Said, "Yeah."
Amber was hiding behind Tala looking for the spider, while Tala shook his head. Kisara and Ian were both smirking at the whole scene.
"Let's go. All we have left is to cross the bridge." Tala said.
Everybody nodded.
"Let's go two at a time." Amber said jumping up and down.
Everybody nodded again.
"Kisara can go first, then Amber." Jazzmine volunteered quickly.
"Ian and Tala can be their partners." Jessica said quickly.
"Me FIRST!!" Amber shouted, while jumping up and down.
"Ok." J-Z and Jesse said.
So, Tala and Amber both went at the same time, getting across it, with little trouble. It was the same with Kisara and Ian. But, now with Jazzmine and Bryan, that was a different story. Jazzmine looked at the bridge and stared to take a step back.
"Oh, no, you don't." Bryan said, giving her a small push on to the bridge. After she got on, Bryan got on, and helped her across the bridge.
"Yeah me!" Jazzmine said.
"Hey! That's my line!" Amber shouted.
Jazzmine just shrugged.
-Jessica and Spencer-
"I can't." Jessica said, stepping back some.
"You can, just take your time and don't look down." Spencer said.
Jessica took one step at a time, with Spencer encouraging her. After a few minutes, they made it across.
-Normal POV-
"I hate heights." Jessica whined.
I'm with you there Jesse." J-Z said.
"Hey, I ain't done with you, you stole my line." Amber said, pointing at Jazzmine.
" Shut-it you two, and let's finish." Kisara said, booting them forward along with the Demolition Boys.
With that, they walked into the trees, ad walked about 500 feet. After walking that, they saw the finish line. There was a cabin along with two helicopters. Once they stepped pasted the ending point a bell rang, nothing around them. They looked at one another, but shrugged it off.
"Congregations!! Your the first to finish." was said causing them to whirl around.
"Mr. D!" Amber shouted out in joy.
Jazzmine and Jessica laughed at Amber's hypeness, while Kisara shook her head. Tala sighed, Ian was grinning, Spencer shook his head, while Bryan put his head in his hand. All four guys needed some aspirin.
"Let's get you back to your cabin, hmmm." Mr. D said.
All of them boarded a helicopter, and were of to the camp.