Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ Dancing in a rain storm ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while, it's just I have so much homework from school, and my cumputer doesn't have internet, so I have to share a cumputer with like 5 other people, it's crazy. Anyways, here's chapter eleven.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, but the OCs, unless told other wise.
^.^

- Chapter 11 -

Dancing in a rain storm


"Let's do it!"
"Do what? Jazzmine asked.
"Let's go dance in the rain." Both Jessica and Amber said laughing.
"Oh God! My second worst fear has come true. Jessica is turning into Amber." Kisara said.
"I'm not turning into Amber. I like to dance in the rain. It's away to relieve yourself of stress, besides look at my bit- beast, it's a water type."
"Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling?" Ian asked.
Amber and Jessica grinned.
Amber hauled all of them outside to the porch. Jessica came out seconds later with a cd player, and a lot of cds.
"Which cd, Amber?"
"Panic! At The Disco, number 10, Jesse."
"Ok."
-music started-
Amber grabbed Jessica, pulling her out into the rain, and started spinning around in circles together. Both of them laughing, and/or screaming.
"We're going to die." Kisara said.
"Well..." Jazzmine started.
"Don't." Kisara snapped.
"If you can't beat'em, join'em." Jazzmine finished, as she ran out into the rain, to Amber and Jessica.
Kisara's left eye twitched, while the guys watched.
"The world is coming to an end." Kisara said.
Before the guys could make a comment, Kisara and all of them were pulled into the rain.
Amber had Tala by his hands, and was spinning in circles.
Jazzmine had Bryan by one of his arms, and was pulling him with her, while she ran.
Jessica had her arms wrapped around Spencer, and they were slow dancing.
Kisara and Ian stood and watched the scene before them. Kisara sighed and grabbed Ian, and pulled him with her, towards the others.
"Remind me to kill myself after this." Kisara said to Ian.
Ian raised an eyebrow, but nodded.
She started to dance with Ian in the rain.
-Amber and Tala-( Song: Girl Next Door)
Amber was laughing as she let go and started to spin around in circles. Tala caught himself and watched Amber. She was jumping in puddles of water and spinning in circles, like a little kid.
"Come on Tala, dance with me."Amber said and grabbed Tala's hand, and pulled him along.
Amber laughed, and Tala...While Tala he started to grin at Amber's behavior.
Amber giggled as she hugged Tala and got him to slow dance with her.
Tala smirked and wrapped his arms around her, and continued to slow dance.
-Jazzmine and Bryan-
"Come on Bryan!" Jazzmine said laughing.
"Hang on Jazzmine." Bryan replied.
Jazzmine giggled as she stopped and hugged Bryan. Bryan was surprised, but hugged her back.
"Dance with me Bryan." Jazzmine said as 'Where you are' by Marc Broussard came on.
He looked at her, and before he knew it, he was slow dancing with her.
-Kisara and Ian-
Kisara slowly out her head on Ian shoulder, as they danced. Ian's arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer as they slow danced to 'Cater to you' by Density Child.
"Hey Kisara?" Ian asked as he gulped, kinda nervously.
"What?" Kisara asked.
"Well,um...will...um...you...well..."
"Will I what, Ian?" Kisara asked, pulling back some and looked at him.
"Will -gulps- will you come back to Russia with me?" Ian asked, and looked Kisara in the eyes. Her eyes soften, when he looked her in the eyes.
"Ian. I'd like that a lot." Kisara stated.
Ian smirked and pulled her close again, to slow dance with her again.
-Jessica and Spencer-
"Je t'aime, Spencer." Jessica said, as she rested her head on his chest.
Spencer blinked then asked, "Jessica, what did you just say?"
Jessica giggled, then said, "I said, I love you, Spencer."
That caught Spencer by surprise, but he wrapped his arms around her tighter.
"Me too Jessica, me too."
"I need to teach you French, so you know what I'm saying."
"Heh, I guess you will. I'll pick it up quick, though."
"I'm going to miss you, when you have to go back to Russia and I have to go back to the U.S." Jessica said, as she looked towards the ground.
Spencer looked at her and put his finger under her chin, making her look at him. He could see the tears in her eyes, getting ready to fall. And when they started to fall, he wiped them away with his thumbs.
"Don't cry Jessica, it doesn't suit you, like a smile does." Spencer whispered, looking her in the eyes, then leaned down and kissed her. Slowly, Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck, and his arms wrapped around her waist.While they were kissing, they just stood there in the rain, while the music played.
-Normal POV-
Amber looked over towards Spencer and Jessica, and made a face.
"Get a room you two!"
That caused everyone(minus Spencer and Jessica) to look at her, then to where she was looking.
"Amber, leave them alone." Jazzmine said, and then gave a small scream and laugh, when Bryan picked her up from behind.
Kisara sighed, and shook her head, before putting it back on Ian shoulder.
Tala pulled Amber back towards himself, and kissed her forehead, "Leave them be Amber."
Amber snuggled up against Tala and sighed, "Alright."
Jessica and Spencer finally broke the kiss, and started to slow dance again. (Song: Sugar we're going down swinging by FallOut Boys, and the very last song was 'The Llama Song'.)