Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ Good-byes, meeting again, and the lost friend ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 12
Good-byes, meeting again, and the lost friend
The next day was the worst for both the Demolition Boys and the Babebladers, because they were leaving for their home lands. They wouldn’t see each other again. The guys were gone and the girls were leaving soon. Jessica had silent tears streaming down her face, while Amber was crying and whining that the guys were gone. Jazzmine was crying with tears streaming face, while Kisara held her emotions and tears inside.
“I miss them so much, and it’s only been 5 minutes!” Amber cries lying on the bunk that was Tala’s. Jessica nodded hugging a picture of Spencer. (Don’t ask.) Jazzmine nodded too, while hugging her pillow. Kisara let out a sigh, as one lone tear fell to the ground.
Before they could finish moping Michael of the All-Stars walked in.
“WHOA! What’s with the water works, someone get dumped?”
Tears welled up in Amber’s eyes and she started crying even more.
“WHAT I say?” Michael asked as Jazzmine and Jessica pushed him out of the cabin.
“It does fill like we’ve been dumped.” Jessica said after a minute.
“Don’t say that! They won’t dump us! They wouldn’t do that!” Jazzmine shouted, with even more tears streaming down her face.
“Stop it! Let’s just finish packing alright!” Kisara said with some force, as she started to finish packing.
The others just nodding and finished packing. A little later, Mr. D showed up at the door, and said, “Girls, it’s your time to go.”
The girls nodded, picked up they bags, and walked out of the cabin, to the car. After they got in, and got settled, the car started off down the road, and they let their minds wonder to their good-byes.
- Jazzmine + Bryan-
“ Bryan , I don’t want you to go.” Jazzmine said, looking up to him, with tears threatening to fall.
“Don’t cry Jazzmine.” Bryan whispered, wiping away some stray tears. “Tears don’t suit you like a smile does, Jazzmine.”
Jazzmine looked at him, tears still in her eyes, but a small smile on her face. She closed her eyes, and hugged him, burying her head in his chest. Bryan arms wrapped around her waist, and held her there tightly. They stayed, like that for a little while, when Bryan was called to come to the cars. He leaned down and captured her in a light but deep kiss.
“I’ll miss you Jazzmine. Bye.”
-Jessica + Spencer-
“You can’t go, Spencer. You can’t.” Jessica cried as she buried her head in his chest.
“Jessica, don’t cry please.” Spencer begged, putting his finger under her chin, making her look him in the eyes.
“Spencer…You can’t go.” Jessica whispered, tears streaming down her face.
Spencer gently wiped her tears away with his thumbs, and kissed her gently on the lips.
“Don’t cry Jessica, I’ll always be with you and you’ll always be with me.”
“Spencer…” she said, then rose up some and kissed him. He’s arms wrapped around her waist, deepening the kiss. When they pulled apart, Jessica wrapped her arms around him in a hug, and laid her head on his chest. Spencer’s arms stayed around her and his chin rested on the top of her head. They stayed that way until someone called for Spencer, saying it was time to go.
-Amber + Tala-
“Tala, I’m going to miss you.” Amber cried, burying her head in his chest.
“I’ll miss you too Amber.” Tala said wrapping his arms around her in a hug.
“Amber, I have something important to ask you.” Tala said, pulling back then got on one knee, and took her hand, “Amber, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me when we’re older?” Tala asked slipping a beautiful diamond ring on her finger.
“Tala…Of course I will!” Amber shouted and kissed and hugged him. She started crying. Tala kissed and hugged her back, then wiped away some of the tears.
“Don’t cry.” Tala said, and played with the clear colored diamond ring on her finger. “No matter how far away we’re apart, I still love you.”
“I…I love you too, Tala!” Amber cried and hugged him tighter. They stayed that way until someone called for Tala, saying it was time to go.
-Kisara + Ian-
“Kisara?”
“What?”
Ian stepped forward, picked up her hand and asked, “Will you bear my children?”
-SMACK-
A smack was heard all around them as Kisara slapped Ian.
“You Pervert!” she shouted, then calmed and hugged him. “I’m going to miss you.”
“You’re not going to start crying are you?” Ian questioned, and looks at her wearily.
“No, I don’t always show my emotions.” Kisara replied.
“You should show your emotions more often, Kisara.” Ian said, hugging her, and then kissed her on the lips. “I’m going to miss you too, Kisara.”
“And you asked if I was going to cry.” Kisara said playfully, then leaned forward, and kissed Ian on the lips, in a passionate kiss. When she pulled back, she smirked at Ian’s surprised look. Ian snapped out of his surprised look, and then hugged Kisara. She hugged him back. They stayed that way until someone called for Ian, saying it was time to go.
-AT THE AIRPORT (GIRLS)-
“I miss Tala!” wailed Amber.”
“Stop your crying Amber. You’re embarrassing not only yourself, but us as well.” Informed Kisara. “You’ll see Tala again. After all, you did promise to marry him. So knock it off.”
“SOOOO…You had the chance to marry Ian! Why didn’t you?” argued Amber.
“Because…”
“Why? Come on Kisara! Tell us!” said J-Z.
“Oh, alright…I…I don’t like people. Something…happened…when I…was little…I don’t want to get into it.” Said Kisara.
“OOOOOOOOHHHHHH! Tell us!” exclaimed all the girls.
“No! Now just leave me alone!” exclaimed Kisara, and she ran off away from the team.
“KISARA!” yelled the girls in unison.
Kisara weaved in and out of people until she ran into Boris.
“Kisara? What? What is going on? I’ve never seen you this distressed before!” said a voice.
“Huh? Boris!”
-Back to Amber and her friends-
“We gotta find her! But how?” exclaimed J-Z.
“Hey! Never thought I’d see you girls here.”
“Spencer! Thank goodness!” said Jesse, “Kisara’s ran off. We need your help to find her.”
“Kisara ran off? Why?”
“Because we kinda, maybe, sorta, tried, to get her to tell us about her past.” Amber said, looking at the ground like a little kid saying sorry.
“They made me do it!” she shouted seconds later pointing at J-Z and Jessica.
“HEY!” J-Z and Jesse shouted.
“C’mon! We HAVE got to find her!” exclaimed Ian. (They magically appeared.)
“Do you know what direction she went in?” asked Tala.
“That way! No that way! No that way!” said Amber repeatedly as she jumped around pointing, “That way!” and she took off in the opposite direction from the way she was pointing.
The D- Boys and the Babebladers searched an hour for Kisara and couldn’t find her. (They missed their plane)
“Hey! Who’s that boarding the American Express?” inquired Ian.
“I dunno…but it looks like Kisara. And…no! She wouldn’t!” replied Tala
"What?"
Tala was running towards the plane, as he spoke, "Kisara! What are you doing with a wrench like him?!"

Everyone else had just caught up to hear Boris reply,"Why, I do believe she is boarding a plane, Tala."

"I can see that, Boris! But WAY with you?"

"That is of no concern to you, my dear boy. Come Kisara. I do believe we must be going."

"Yes, master." whispered Kisara and they entered the plane.

Before the door closed, Ian was there holding it open shouting at Kisara, "KISARA! COME ON! IT'S ME IAN! I LOVE YOU! DON'T YOU LOVE ME? THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING SON OF A B****!"

"Awwww... how cute. Ian loves Kisara, but Kisara no longer wants you, Ian. As you can see, your friend has decided to rejoin her old team, the Outsiders, as their captain. Now go away!" said Boris as he kicked Ian in the stomach and the door closed.

"Ian...are you ok? Are you alright? Do you know you said you liked Kisara in front of everyone? Did she say she likes you? Ian? Ian? Ian? Ian...What's the matter? Ian? Huh? Huh? Ian?" babbled Amber until Tala put his hand over her mouth.
"Hmmm...I'm fine, Amber...just...hurt." tears flooded his eyes as he repeated everything Boris told him.

"WHAT!!!?" screamed both teams.