Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Babebladers ❯ The Kidnapping, Bit- Beast chat, and The Rescue plan has arrived ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 13
The Kidnapping, Bit- Beast chat, and The Rescue plan has arrived
“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, n---.” Amber kept chanting, until Tala put his hand over her mouth.
“Calm down, Amber.” He told her, while wrapping his arms around her, to try and calm her down.
“I don’t believe it. Kisara was like family.” Jessica said, burying her head in Spencer’s chest, while he hugged her.
“Let’s go find her!!!” Tala said, suddenly, “She can’t be all bad. She reminds me of someone else I knew.”
“Who?” inquired Amber.
“Nobody you need to know, Amber.”
“YEAH! Let’s find Kisara!” yelled everybody.
Kisara POV
Russia at the Abbey
We arrived at the abbey about two days ago and already I feel like a puppet. Boris has scheduled a meeting with Volitare, and I must attend! Why I know not. Anyway, people here still fear me, so they keep their distance which doesn’t bother me. As soon as we arrived at the abbey, I was shown to my room where I locked myself away. Memories of this place…horrible memories… still haunt me. The blood of… children’s… adults… lives that I have destroyed… because I was told to… I am nothing but a monster… a controlled monster…I
Normal POV
“Captain! Captain, Boris would like to speak with you.”
- Babebladers & Demolition Boys (except Kisara)-
“Why? Why Kisara?” Ian moaned his head in his arms.
Both teams where sitting in the D- boy’s apartment, in the living room. Ian was moaning. Jessica was leaning against Spencer, and looked to be asleep. Spencer had an arm wrapped around Jessica’s waist, and he looked to be in deep thought. Jazzmine was sitting on the floor leaning against Bryan ’s legs and she looked lost. Bryan was sitting on the couch looking hard at his blade. Amber and Tala were sitting in a chair. Amber, who was in Tala’s lap, was crying, as she hugged him.
Tala was hugging her, trying to calm her down some, it was working…a little.
“I’m… going to call an old friend.” Tala said, causing the others except Ian to look at him.
They nodded and Amber moved to let him up. Tala proceeded into his room to the telephone, and dialed the Granger Dojo number Kai had giving him.
“Hello, you have reached the Granger dojo. This is Tyson speaking… how can I be of service to you?” came Tyson’s voice.
“Tyson, its Tala. May I speak with Kai?”
“Sure thing Tala. But why? And how’d you---“
“Get your number? Kai gave it to me. He said to call you to reach him.” Interrupted Tala, “Now put Kai on the phone. I need to talk with him.”
“Okay…okay. KAI! PHONE!”
5 Minutes Later
“Kai Here.”
“Hey Kai! Long time no talk!”
“Tala?” questioned Kai, “What?” Becoming serious, “What happened? Are you alright? What about the others? And the girls?”
“Fine…fine…well most…no were not fine.”
“What happen?”
“It’s Kisara. She…er…is…a cyborg like me. ” Sighed Tala.
“Cyborg? Boris or Volitare’s?”
“Most likely Volitares, but Kai, we need your help. You know what Volitare’ll do…is doing.”
“Alright. Are you saying you want me to come to Russia to stop Volitare and save Kisara?”
“Yes. He’s gonna make her do exactly what he forced us to do! Ian…everyone…we can’t handle it, Kai!”
“ALRIGHT! I’m on my way.” Said Kai and he hung up.
At the Dojo
“Kai! Kai, where ya going?” Yelled Max, as Kai walked out of the dojo.
“Don’t worry Max. I’m just going to visit a friend.”
-Back with the D- boys and Babebladers-
Tala rejoined the others and once again had Amber in his lap.
“I think we need to call the UDZ.” Jessica stated, causing the guys to raise an eyebrow.
“What are the UDS?” Ian questioned solemnly.
“It’s the UDZ. It’s a Z instead of an S Ian. But it stands for the UnderDawgz.” J- Z said.
“Why should we call them?” Tala asked.
“Because if anyone knows more about us and Kisara it’s them. But most importantly, Haley might know more than us. And I’m pretty sure that Gum- Gum, Rainbow, Blue, and Kitty could get us all a little happier, or in Amber’s case, stop her crying.” Jessica replied, as she stared blankly ahead of her.
Spencer looked at her with sadness in his eyes. He leaned forward and pulled Jessica in his lap and hugged her tightly. Bryan suddenly picks Jazzmine up and put her in his lap. Jazzmine turned in his lap and hugged him, bursting into tears. That’s when Jessica couldn’t hold her tears in, and they started flowing freely down her face. Spencer wiped her tears away, with his thumb, and kissed her on the cheek, whispering to her. Ian looked at all the others, and then let the silent tears fall. His first love, his true love, his soul mate was in trouble and there was nothing he could to help her. Ian moaning buried his head in his arms again, putting it against the cold coffee tabletop, once again.
-Ian POV-
‘OooooH, Kisara, why? You’re my soul mate…Please come back to me Kisara…Boris doesn’t care about you, I do. I don’t care if you’re a cyborg…just please! I love you Kisara, please come home.’
‘You do know that moaning won’t help.’ Wyborg said in Ian’s head.
‘SHUT- UP, WYBORG!’ Ian shouted in his thoughts.
‘I was just saying. And you don’t need to bite my head off.’ Wyborg replied.
‘Alright, I’m sorry.’ Ian said.
‘Now, I do believe that, that pretty blonde girl is calling her friends.’ Wyborg stated.
‘Her name is Jazzmine…. OH KISARA! COME HOME!’ Ian shouted.
‘AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! MY EARS!!!!!!!’ Wyborg bellowed.
-SMACK-
“IAN, WAKE UP!” Amber shouted, shaking him, really hard, causing him to hit his head, once against the table, by accident.
“OUCH!”
“Ian’s alive! HE LIVES!” Amber shouted hugging him, then going back over to Tala.
The other girls gave a small smile and the guys gave smirks. Then they stated to laugh some.
“Ha. Ha. Ha. You guys are so funny.” Ian snapped at them.
“The UnderDawgz, are on there way, they were practically out the door and on the jet before Haley and I hung up.” Jazzmine said, leaning against Bryan .
“That sounds like Bubbles to me.” Jessica said, and moved closer to Spencer.
“Bubbles was probably dragging them out the door, along with Haley.” Amber stated, playing with Tala’s hair, “When are they getting here?”
“More than likely around…um…7 or 8 in the morning.” Jessica said, then looked at Spencer, “Is that about right?”
“Oui, ma fille amie.” Spencer replied causing Jessica to smile.
“OH, NO! They’re speaking French.” Amber moaned.
“Jessica can speak French?” Tala asked.
“Yeah, Jessica speaks English, French, Russian, and Japanese. Amber speaks English, Russian, and Japanese. I can speak Chinese, Russian, Japanese, and, of course, English. And Kisara can speak Spanish, English, French, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese.” Jazzmine stated.
“Why do you know so many languages?” Bryan questioned.
Ian moaned when Kisara was mentioned and buried his head in his arms…again.
“Uhh…well…umm…umm…GIRL HUDDLE!” shouted Amber, (Whisper, Whisper, Whisper) “Okay break!” as she clapped her hands.
“Well the truth is… wearefilthyrichandweretaughtbythebestofteachers.” J-Z mumbled.
“What? I didn’t catch that?” inquired Tala, “I know I heard the word rich, but can you repeat yourself?”
“We…are…filthy…rich…big& #8230;estate…lots…of…money…and…we…were& #8230;taught…by…the…best…teachers…in…th e…world…until…our…parent’s…death.” ; enunciated Amber like she was speaking to 3 years old.
“WHAT?! WE’VE BEEN DATING GIRLS WHO ARE REALLY RICH AND WE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW IT!!”Bellowed the guys.
“AHHH!! MY EARS! THEY’RE DEAD!” Shouted Amber as sghe covered her ears and stomped her feet.
“YOU GUYS ARE LOUD!”