Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bitbeast ❯ Kai's Worries ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4
They practiced until about seven in the evening and then went back to the suite to see if anyone else had sobered up yet. "TYSON!" someone shouted before they'd even opened the door. Keri and Kai looked at each other and braced themselves for what they'd find when they opened the door. tyson was being chased by Max and Ray around the living room, Hillary and Cheif were still lying on the couches in exasperation.
"Tyson! Ray! Max! Sit down and shut up before I beat you!" Keri yelled before entering into her and Kai's room.
The others stopped and looked up at Kai who just glared at them before following Keri and shutting the door.
"What'd we do?" Tyson asked, still trying to register what just happened.
"Keri? You still in here?" Kai asked after shutting the door and spotting no one else in the room.
"Yeah, I'm still here" Keri said opening the bathroom door and walking out.
"What's wrong?" Kai asked after seeing that her facehad becomepale, he wrapped his arms around her and rocked back and forth on his heels.
"I'm just not feeling well, that's all" she said and he kissed her forehead before letting her go.
"Kai! Keri! We're going for dinner! Are you guys coming?" Ray's voice rang through the opposite side of the door.
"You go, I'm just going to saty here" Keri said as she turned her head away from the door.
"You sure?" Kai asked, small amounts of worry in his voice.
"Yeah, they need a babysitter" she said with a grin and Kai nodded before leaving the room.
"Hey Kai, where's Keri?" Ray asked as Kai came out and joined the others in the living room.
"She wants to stay here she isn't feeling well" Kai said in his normal tone, acting like he didn't care at all.
"I hope it's nothing serious" Hillary said as she looked at the closed door.
"Bah, she's fine" Kai said rudly and they left to go fo dinner.
A few days left before the tournament,the Bladebreakers saw an even sicker Keri.
"Are you going to be able to blade?" Kai asked as he leaned beside the door that lead to the bathroom.
"Kai I'm fine! Stop worrying, it's just food poisioning. Stop being a mother hen" Keri said and she reappeared a few minutes later.
"I'm only asking because I love you. The others are starting to worry too" Kai said as he watched her sit on her half of the jointed bed.
"They'd worry if I only had the sniffles. They're worry worts and you're starting to become like them" she said with a devious smile.
"I'd never become like them" Kai said in disguste and she held in a small laugh.
"Go already, I'll be here when you get back" she said and he let a small smile slide before leaving the room to go eat with the others.