Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bitbeast ❯ Bad Things Happen with a Lecher Involved ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3
"TYSON! This is all your fault!" Keri yelled at the boy after they had finally reached the airport.
"My fault? How the hell is it my fault?" Tyson yelled back at her in anger.
"If you didn't have to be a lazy pig then we wouldn't have missed our flight!" she yelled back at him and Kai grinned evily. The fact that she kept Tyson in line just by making her presence known in a room was amusing, Tyson hated her more than he hated him.
"Oh yah? Well if you didn't have to go on the war path afterwards we would hve made it in time!" Tyson yelled at her, a stress vain appeared on his head.
"If you weren't such a pathetic ass I wouldn't have to go on a war path! Therefore, it's YOUR FAULT!" Keri shouted so loudly that the entire terminal looked to see what was going on. All but Keri seemed embarrased or annoyed by the stares that the group was recieving by the on lookers.
"Excuse me miss, but could you please not shout in the terminal?" a worker asked after making his way through the crowd.
"Whatever" Keri said and crossed her arms over her chest as she glared at Tyson.
"Thank you. Now what seems to be the problem?" the man asked as the terminal returned to normal activity.
"This idiot made us miss our flight to America for the Beyblading Championships" she said and Hillary, Cheif, Max, and Ray sweatdropped.
"It was you who made us miss the flight" Tyson said loud enough for her to here him.
"What was that?" she asked as she gave him an ice cold stare that penitrated into him.
"Nothing?" Tyson asked in a weak voice as her stare unnerved him.
"That's what I thought" she said and Tyson just nodded his head up and down.
"Is that all? Well there'll be another plane leaving for America in 15 minutes. If you hurry, you can still make that flight, I'll call ahead and let them know you're going to be onboard" the man said and Keri nodded in appreciation.
"Lets go. I don't want to miss this flight Tyson" Keri said and started walking towards the boarding gate to the other plane. The others just followed her, a cold atmosphere could be felt around her that sent chills down all but Kai's spine.
The flight was pretty much boring. Keri wacked Tyson over the head a few times for eatting so much and for disterbing her sleep.
Tyson was sitting with Kenny, Ray and Max were sitting together and Hillary was behind them, Keri sat in the very back with Kai on the opposite of her in the back.
Tyson was snoring as he slept, Kenny was working on something with Dizzi, Hillary, Max and Ray were all having a conversation, Kai was ignoring the world and Keri was trying to sleep.
"That's it!" she yelled in frustration and hurrled her pillow into Tyson's mouth. He stared choking, casing him to wake up in order to breathe. Keri started laughing evily at him, it was hillarious the way Tyson was coughing up all those feathers. Cheif was helping Tyson in his efforts to breath, while Max, Ray and Hillary stared at her in disbelief, and Kai had an amused grin on his face at the stunt she just pulled.
"What you do that for?" Tyson yelled angrily at her after he finnished coughing up feathers.
"Your snoring is disrupting me in my effort to try and sleep. I had to shut you up somehow" she said with an amused tone at Tyson's anger.
"I do not snore!" he yelled at her and everyone else but Kai tried to keep a straight face.
Truth be told, they'd all had put up with Tyson's sleeping habits and his snoring was the worst one.
"Actually Tyson, you do snore and it sounds like a buffalo stampeed mixed in with F-14 Tomcats. I'm suprised she didn't try and kill you sooner" Kai said with an amused grin an laughter in his eyes.
Tyson just slunk back into his chair and mubbled about the annoying bitch they had on their team and Kai being and ass. Kai eyed Keri, they both had heard him and knew that they would both get him later on.
The plane landed and everyone went to collect their luggage from the baggage wheel. As they walked through the terminal in New York, they heard someone call out Max's name.
"Max! Over here!" they yelled and a hand waved thorugh the crowd calling them over.
"Mom!" Max cried out when he saw her and rushed to give her a hug.
"Hey guys! Long time no see" Ray said as he walked over to the All-Stars.
"Got that right. So are you guys in the tournament too?" Micheal asked the team.
"Yah, this is our new member Keri" Cheif said and motioned a hand towards her.
"Well hello there. My name is Micheal and I'm the leader of the All-Stars" he said and made towards her.
"Touch me and I'll break every finger on both hands" she said so coldly that the room seemed to have dropped by ten degrees in temperature.
But Micheal didn't heed her warning and touched her shoulder. Keri's eyes narrowed and she looked over at the hand that was placed upon her shoulder before grabbing it and bending the fingers backwards.
"I warned you" she said and was almost about to break them when someone spoke up.
"Enough. Take it out on him in the stadium" Kai said and Keri hissed at him before dropping Micheal's hand.
"Don't ever touch me" she hissed so dangerously that Micheal's eyes widdened in fright as he backed away.
"Make sure I don't make her angry" Steven whispered to Eddy and he nodded in agreement.
"You'll regret that shrimp" Micheal said as he, Steven and Eddy turned and left.
Keri wasn't really a shrimp. She was just a few centemeters off of being the same hight as Kai.
"Don't mind him, he's always like that" Emily said as she turned back to the Bladebreakers.
"I'm not suprised he was born an ass like Tyson" Keri said and walked out the door.
"Is she always like that?" Judy asked after the girl had left. "Worse" all but Kai said before going after her so she wouldn't get lost.
Kai- You're a bitch you know that?
Keri- What's your point?
Kai- That was my point
Keri- So?
Kai- The story shouldn't be called 'Bitbeast', it should be called 'Ice Cold Bitch'
Keri- Then why don't you change it, Chicken boy?
Kai- Insufferable Bitch!
Keri- Flame Ass!
Kai- Self- centered, Egotistic Slut!
Keri- Hah! Can you not read the reviews? Pishcules said I wasn't a crazy slutty fangirl! So hah!
Kai- I think you missed my point. I said you were a slut
Keri- Kai, slutty is an a suffix of the word slut. Therefore I'm not a slut!
Kaigal- Put a sock in it or I won't continue the story and the reviewers would kill you both
Keri and Kai- Which reviewers?
Kaigal- All of them
Keri- How many are there?
Kaigal- Eleven last I checked- 10 minutes ago
Kai- That means we're deadeleven times over if no one else reviews before Tuesday
Kaigal- Yes. Now will you two stop arguing?
Keri- Fine, but only for now
Kai- Whatever
Kaigal- Okay, you don't have to kill them. . Now on with the fic!
They had spent hours searching for Keri but to no avail, she was too hard to find in the Big Apple.
"She'll come back on her own, so why worry?" Max said as everyone gathered in the living room of their hotel.
"Hah! Me worried? As if! That destructive, self-centered, egotistic, no brain slut can get lost for all I care" Tyson said and everyone looked passed him to look at who just came in the door.
"Uh Tyson?" Ray tried to get his attention but Tyson just kept blabbing away.
"I mean, the only reason she's even here is because she was the only ammature that had a bitbeast. She's got absolutly no blading skills at all and should be on this team with her hack bit moves. I say we get rid of her as fast as we possible can, the sooner the better so we can actually win this tournament" Tyson said as he ignored the fact that the others were calling his name.
"Tyson!" Ray yelled at him and he looked at them.
"What is it Ray? I'm in the middle of taking here" he said and he looked at their faces.
"More like your in the middle of announcing your own death sentence" a cold voice said from behind him and he knew it was her. "So? I'm a self-centered, egotistic, no brain slut am I? I'm glad to know how you feel about me and my blading skills Tyson. You might want to run and hide somewhere far away now" she said way too calmly that it unnerved Tyson.
"Why would I want to do that?" Tyson said, not getting the hint at all.
"Because this is why" she said and batted him over the head with a baseball bat so hard that it cracked in two. Tyson fell with swirly eyes onto the floor with his fingers twitching.
"That has got to hurt" Hillary said as the others all stared at him.
"Would you like to find out if it did?" Keri asked with an evil grin and another baseball bat in her hands.
"No, that's okay. Really it is" Hillary said as she waved her hands in front of her face and shrunk away from the taller girl.
"That's what I thought. Night" she said and went into one of the rooms, tossed out whoever's stuff was in it, and slamed the door shut, locking it after her.
They looked down and then looked at the closed door- she tossed out Kai's stuff.
Kai came back to the hotel after spending hours searching for their troublesome, yet skilled team mate. He found the others in the living room and saw Tyson putting ice on his head which indicated to him that Keri had already come back.
"What he do now?" Kai asked as he grinned at Tyson's misfortune.
"Bad mouthed her and her blading skills and she heard every word" Ray said with a small laugh.
He then spotted a duffle back on the floor and then turned back to the others. "She tossed it out of one of the rooms and then locked herself in" Max said trying to avoid the subject.
"Whos is it?" he asked and the others looked at each other nervously.
"Um, yours actually" Ray said quietly and then watched as Kai picked up his bag and head straight to the locked door.
The others watched as Kai pulled a paper clip from his pocket and then undo the lock with it. He walked into the room and shut the door behind him. The others pressed their ears to the door to listen to the conversation.
"You do have to share" he said said to the girl lying on the bed near the window.
"I know, but I thought it was Tyson's stuff and I was trying to kick him out. O well" she said as Kai placed his bag on his bed and started to unpack.
"Come on, we're going out for dinner with the All-Starz" Kai said as he leaned against the wall.
"Do I have to? I hate Micheal, he's an ass" she said as she sat up on the bed.
"Yes because Mr. Dickenson will be there also" Kai said as he turned to leave the room.
"Fine, but if he and Tyson get on my nerves, I'm not making any promises that they'll be able to blade" she said and got up from the bed and walked over.
"Whatever. Just try not to kill Tyson too much, we need that ass to win, unfortunatly" Kai said and turned the nob.
The others started running back to the living room.
"Fine" Keri said in defeat, she'd never get to kill Tyson at this rate. Kai opened the door and the two stepped out and watched as the others tried to look casual.
Keri grinned as an idea formed in her head to make them spill that they'd been listening in.
"Lets go guys. We've got a date with Mr. Dickenson and the All-Starz, unfortunatly, and I don't want to be late" Keri said and Tyson and the others walked over to them as they headed towards the door.
"Yeah, dinner with the All-Starz" Tyson said and the other looked at him in shock, he'd basically given away that they'd been eavsdropping.
"Tyson I said we were going to see them. I didn't mention anything about food" she said and eyed Kai who knew what she was doing.
"Yes you did. I heard Kai tell you that we were going to... Uh oh" Tyson said as he relised what he'd just done and the others fell over anime style at Tyson's stupidity.
"Thanks Tyson for letting us know that you were listening in. Every one of you gets extra practice in the morning but Tyson gets more than everyone else" Kai said and they all glared at Tyson, but Keri just smiled evily.
"That includes you too" Kai said before walking out the door.
"Whatever. I don't really care" she said and followed him out the door.
During dinner Keri sent icy glares at Micheal and Tyson. Miceal for being an ass and Tyson for being an ass that was hording down all the food.
"Now Keri, tell me how has it been with the boys so far? Are you all getting along?" Mr. Dickenson asked after he finnished his meal.
"Yes, with one or two exceptions" she said as her eyes glanced over at Tyson for a second.
"That's good to hear. Now your first battle takes place on the first day of the tournament and your opponents are the Demolition Boys" Mr. Dickenson said and almost everyone gasped and stared at him.
"What? Are you serious?" Tyson asked and then started to choke on his food.
"Who are the Demolition Boys?" Hillary asked, she'd been oblivious to beyblading until last year.
"The Demolition Boys are the team we had to beat at the championships two years ago. They were under the control of Biovolt that wanted to rule the world and stole almost everyone's bitbeast in order to do it" Max explained to her and Keri listened in. She knew who they were in general, but wanted to know more about them.
"Yes Tyson, they're fighting in the tournament and yes, the are your first opponents" Mr. Dickenson told them and then looked at the dessert menu the waitress was giving everyone.
'They don't sound so tough. I beat they'll be way too easy to beat. Um, lets see. That's what I'd like, a big peice of a buttercream brownie. Yum' Keri thought in her head and then set her menu down.
When the waitress came back they all ordered their prefered desserts and then waited for them to arrive. The only one who didn't order anything was Kai, like always.
"What about us? Do you know when we battle Judy?" Micheal asked his coach.
"Yes. You'll be battling after the Bladebreakers, your opponents are the Saint Sheilds" Judy said and the Bladebreakers eyes widdened at their friends names.
"Dude, this is gonna be one sweet battle" Tyson said as their desserts arrived.
"Mmm, yum. I can't wait to dig into this" Tyson said as he looked down at an entire chocolate cake he had ordered.
"Pig" Keri said and Tyson grew a stress vain.
"Hey Keri, what is that?" Ray asked as he looked at her dessert.
"It's a buttercream brownie, it's really good. Wanna try?" she asked him, he nodded and she broke him off a peice.
"Hey, can I have some?" Micheals familiar voice popped up.
"No. Get your own if you want some" she said coldly, but knowing Micheal.
"I'd much rather have some of yours" he said and she felt his hand on her leg. Her eyes got rally dark and her icy glare sent chills down everyone's spines.
"I suggest you remove your hand before I remove it permenatly" she said with a voice so cold that everyone felt like they were back in Russia.
Micheal didn't take her threat seriously and her hand was in the middle of crushing his fingers before Kai looked at her, telling her to stop. She glared in distaste, but did as he silently asked. She let go of his hand and watched as he babied it while still checking her out with his eyes.
"How is it Ray?" she asked after she noticed he had taken a bite of the peice she gave him.
"It is really good. You should try some guys" Ray said to the others, but to mainly Kai. Keri could tell Kai was debating the issue of to ask for some or not.
"Hey look, isn't that J-Hart?" she said, distracting everyone but Kai and she put a small peice on his plate. He popped it into his mouth before everyone turned back their attention to the table. She looked at him to try and determine whether he liked it or not, but she couldn't read his expression this time.
After dinner, they all headed back to the hotel to get some sleep. That is, all but Keri. She'd gone to the store to pick up a couple boxes of buttercream brownies for her, Kai, Ray, Max, Hillary and Kenny to eat when they felt like it. She wouldn't tell Tyson they were there because she knew she'd never see them again the next day. As she headed back, a familiar and annoying voice sounded in her ears.
"What do you want?" she asked in an annoyed and icy tone.
"You know you could be a little nicer to me" Micheal said and bretended to act all offended.
"Why should I? You don't deserve it" she said even nastier than before.
"Whatever you say. But I will get what I want and what I want is you" he said and lunged at her, but she turned sideways and kicked him where it hurts. He doubled over and she walked away, only when he was out of her sight did she run a few blocks back to the hotel.
When she entered into the room, everyone that was there looked up at her but she just ignored them and locked herself in her room. She stashed the brownies in the mini-fridge and changed in the bathroom. When she got out, she got into bed and turned out the light, but never feel asleep.
She heard Kai enter a few hours later and get into his bed to go to sleep. Keri knew he wasn't sleeping by the sound of his breathing, Kai could tell that she too, wasn't asleep.
They both drifted to sleep waiting for the other to fall asleep before them. After a few hours, Keri woke up and heard Kai still sleeping. Her clock read 2am, and after making sure Kai was asleep, she got up and dressed.
She quietly opened the balcany door and slipped outside. Once outside, she quietly went down the fire escape and off into the night. Kai had heard her though and had watched as she ran down the sidewalk, he'd confront her tomorrow.
Kai awoke at five just like every other morning and looked over to the bed next to him, Keri wasn't there.
'She either hasn't come back, or she's an earlier riser than I am' he thought as he pulled on his clothes after stepping out of the shower. He entered into the kitchen to get start the coffee, and while he did he looked around the hotel room- Keri wasn't here at all.
Around seven the others started getting up and by eight, all but Tyson were up.
"Cold water" Max said to Ray.
"Chilly pepper in the mouth" Ray said back to him.
They were arguing about the best way to get Tyson up when the door clicked open. In walked Mr. Dickenson with a worried expression on his face.
"Mr. Dickenson, what's the matter?" Cheif asked when he saw the man's face.
"I first need you to get Tyson up before I explain" he said and Ray and Max both used their techniques to wake him up.
"Now that you're all here there's something important I must tell you. Micheal of the All-Starz tried to attack Keri last night around eight-thirty. The good news is that she was able to do more harm to him before he did any to her. The bad news is that he tried it again later on, say two-thirty this morning. It looks like she did more harm to him than he did to her, but now we don't know where she is. Her hair ribbion was torn off from her braid and so were pieces of her shirt and pants, but Micheal says he didn't do it. The BBA has suspended him until further notice, or at least until we get to the bottom of this. I need to know if any of you noticed anything strange lately or perhapse saw her leave the second time?" he told them and allowed them a few mintues to allow it all to sink in.
"She snuck out around 2am this morning using the fire escape" Kai spoke up and they all looked at him.
"You knew she left and you didn't do anything?" Ray said, slightly peeved at the older boy.
"I if I had know Micheal had tried anything the first time I would have stopped her Ray" he said with slight anger in his voice, he didn't like being accused of something like this.
"Now, now boys calm down. There's no reason to get so worked up Ray. I'm sure if Kai had known about the first attempt, he'd have tried to prevent a second. But right now your main priority is to find your team mate and make sure she's alright. Please contact me if you have anything, and I'll do such as well. Good luck boys" Mr. Dickenson said as he exited the hotel room.
"We'll need all the luck we can get to find Keri in this city. She could be anywhere!" Hillary said as she threw her hands into the air.
"Anywhere, but no where at the same time. She'll be in the darkest and coldest place in New York" Dizzi said from Cheif's laptop.
"You're right Dizzi. Knowing how she's like, that's probably where she'll be" Ray said and they all crowded around Dizzi.
"Aren't I always right?" Dizzi commented as the others watched Cheif pull up a map of the city.
"Okay Max, here's where I'll need your help. You know Nw York better than the rest of us, can you help us eliminate places where she won't be?" Cheif said and turned so Max could see the screen better.
Max pointed out as many places as he could think of that Keri would never be at, and in the end left little of the city left to search.
Hillary called Mr. Dickenson to let him know what the were doing and he agreed to let them search the parts of the city where they thought she might be.
Her blade spun in the middle of the alley and she watched it while lying back against the wall. She had some bruises and her arm had been slashed by another beyblade, but she was fine other wise. She was waiting for someone to hear the sound of her beyblade so they could find her, but so far there was no one. She had succeeded in her goal that night before he had attacked her again, but this time actually did some damage. Athena kept spinning as her mistress fell asleep from exaughstion, hoping someone would help the teen. The bitbeast of the ice blue blade knew someone would come to help her mistress, but would they come in time?
The Bladebreakers ran up and down streets searching for their missing player. It was almost noon and they were starting to get really worried, what if something bad had happened to her after Micheal attacked her?
"Keri! Keri! Where are you?" they yelled as they ran past people after splitting up to cover more of the search area.
'Wher' the familiar sound of a beyblade spinning caught Ray's attention. His hears perked up as he followed the sound that lead him to an alleyway. He peered down the alley and caught sight of an ice blue blade spinning on its own and what looked like a person leaning against the wall.
He cautiously walked into the alley and the blade toppled over and spun over towards the person, who he thought must be the owner.
"You're late and I hate people who are late" an icy voice spoke without its full strength and he knew who it was.
"Keri! Are you alright?" he asked and ran to her, picking up her blade in the process.
"Fine" she said as Ray kneeled over her and took in the beating she had gotten.
"You don't look too bad. I think I've seen Tyson look way worse after a beating from you or Kai" he said with laughter in his voice and she chuckled softly.
"I think I better get you out of here and back to the hotel. Can you walk?" he asked as he helped her to her feet and steadied her.
"Of corse I can walk! What do you think I am? A four year old?" she yelled as she started walking away from him, but started stumbling.
"Like hell you can. Here, lean on me" he said as he walked up to her and braced her against him.
"Ray! I can walk on my own!" she said and started walking again. She got further than last time with Ray followed behind her, but she triped and fell forward.
She was caught by someone other than Ray who looked at her sternly and then looked back at Ray who shrugged his shoulders in defeat.
"Normally you can walk on your own, but I don't think you can right now" Kai told her and looked her in the eye.
"Damn it Kai! I can walk on my own and I will walk back to the hotel on my own!" she yelled and walked past him, but didn't make it far.
It wasn't because she tripped or stumbled though, it was because Kai knocked her legs out from under her and lifted her onto him like a potatoe sack.
"Go tell the others she's been found and contact Mr.Dickenson when you can. I'll take her back to the hotel and wait for you guys there" he ordered and Ray nodded his head in understanding.
"Good luck, you'll need it" he said and then ran off, leaving Kai to take Keri back to the hotel which she wasn't exactly trilled about.
"Kai put me down!" she said as she pounded her fists into his back and kicked her feet.
"Put me down! Put me down! PUT ME DOWN!" she said as she pounded his back harder, but he just ignored it. Eventually, Keri finally gave up on pounding him only, her bored look also had a bit of the fact that she was peeved in it.
"Are we there yet?" she asked as Kai walked along the street.
"Why?" he asked, she was annoying him with her countless efforets to make him put her down.
"Because this is trashing my reputation as a heartless ice-cold bitch that is destructive, egotistic and self-centered" she answered and Kai tried to hold back a smile, but bit of one got through.
The fact that she had repeated most of the words that Tyson used to describe her in his death sentence, she had left out the no brain slut part but it worked all the same.
"We've got another five blocks to cover" he said simply as he rounded the corner and the hotel came into sight.
"Fine, but if Tyson sees this and says anything about it, I'm not promising you'll have him back in one piece" she said and then went back into silence.
"Why do you hate Tyson that much?" he asked and her head perked up before lowering back down.
"Just because" she said and fell back into silence, she refused to tell them anything.
'She's keeping something in and I'm gonna find out what that something is' Kai thought as he looked at her through the corner of his eyes. Her expression told him that she was bored and peeved at this whole situation, she didn't like being thought of as weak and this made her seem weak.
She was an independent type who didn't like to rely on people and liked to do things her way or not at all, she reminded him of himself and how he was two years ago. Sure, he was still like that but he knew when he needed his team, his friends and that not everything made you weak.
This lesson he had to learn before he could move on with his life and escape his grandfather and now, she needed to learn the same one. Question was, should he help her realise this now or let it happen in its own time?
'It is best to let her figure it out on her own and when the time is right for her' he decided as he looked at her again from the corner of his eyes.
"Why do you persistantly keep looking at me?" her voice said interupting his thoughts.
"Hn" he said and ignored her question.
"Is there something interesting about the way I look right now or is it just that you're an ass like Micheal?" she asked and he stopped in his tracks and looked at the figure in front of him.
"Why did you stop?" she asked and turned her head around to see what he was looking at.
"What do you want?" Kai snarled at the figure as four more joined the first.
"Oh come now Kai, is that really any way to treat an old friend?" the middle figure said with an evil grin and the others chuckled evily.
'This is not good' Kai thought as he looked at the five figures before him- he was in trouble now.
Kai- Who are they?
Kaigal- Don't you know? They said they were old friends .
Kai- I don't have any friends
Kaigal- They ment it sarcasticly
Kai- I know that, but still
Kaigal- Come on Kai, I thought you were smarter than your team mates
Keri- Cept for me
Kai- No, I'm smarter than you too
Keri- Are not
Kai- Yes I am because I'm not going to fall into another argument with you and heve the reviewers kill me
Keri- True, but that doesn't mean I won't kill you
Kaigal- Okay Kai, do you know who they are now?
Keri- You mean those five idiots we just ran into?
Kai- No, she means the five other idiots back at the hotel
Keri- Watch it
Kaigal- So?
Kai- Yes I know who they are, and yes I hate you for putting them in
Kaigal- I know, but they're crutial to the story
Kai- Fine, just make sure I get to whip their sorry ass'
Kaigal- Whatever
Keri- Can we continue the fic now?
Kaigal- Yes, on with the fic
"Get lost Tala" Kai said as he finally set Keri down and she hit him in the head.
"Now why would I want to do that? I'm have way too mush fun toying with you" Tala said with a grin.
"You mean, they're the Demolition Boys you guys beat two years ago? They look like a bunch of bastards who don't know how to beyblade" she scoffed at them as she scanned them over.
"Seems to me like you've got a big mouth slut, care to back up those words?" Brian asked as he stepped forward, his eyes glinting with amusement.
"Oh, I would but your punishment will have to wait until the tournament when I can embarrass you in front of the entire world" she said coldly, her eyes iced over.
"Seems to me that your new member has a deliciously evil attitude, Kai. I just hope that for your sake, you win your matches because if you don't, your team mate becomes ours" Tala said and the five boys turned and walked off towards the other part of the city.
"What the hell does the mother fucking bastard mean I'll become his team mate?" she said as she whipped her head around to face Kai.
"He obviously knows something we don't, or he's just blowing hot air" Kai said snarling before lifting Keri back over his shoulder.
"Damn it Kai, I can walk on my own for five blocks. PUT ME DOWN!" she yelled at him but Kai wouldn't put her back down so Keri gave up again.
No one was in the suite when they got back. Kai had finally put Keri down to walk on her own after they reached the doors of the hotel, but her walking was a disatser. She kept wobbling and tripping over everything, but her stubbernness and icy atmosphere made it impossible for Kai to even get near her enough to support her.
Once in the elevator, Keri's legs gave way and she ended up on the floor for the ride up to their suite and insisted she could make it on her own to the suite and Kai should stop trying to help her if he wanted to continue beyblading. Kai watched as she used the wall for support as she trugged along the long hallway to the suite and thought that she was the most stubbern person he had ever met aside from Tyson.
Once inside the suite, she collapsed on the couch and drifted off to sleep while Kai just sat in the kitchen waiting for the others to return.
Around two-thirty they appeared with Mr. Dickenson, Judy Tate and a female doctor.
"Ray, would you be so kind as to help Keri into her room and then go and wait in the practice room with the others?" Mr.Dickenson asked as he saw the girl asleep on the couch.
"Sure Mr.D" he said and as the others filed out of the room, he went to pick up the sleeping girl.
"Touch me and I'll break every bone in your body Ray" they heard her say as she sat up on the couch.
"Is she always like this?" the doctor whispered to the other bladers.
"Worse" they whispered back and they watched as Keri stood up on her own and entered into her room with little difficulty.
"Well, I guess I'll begin my examination as soon as these bladers leave" the doctor said and the three adults turned to look at whoever was still in the suite.
They got the hint and left even though they wanted to stay and know what was going on.
"Now that they're gone. Mr. Dickenson, would you be so kind as to just wait out here while Mrs.Tate and I conduct our diagnosis?" the doctor asked after the door shut behind the bladers.
"But of corse. Please take as long as you need doctor, I want to make sure one of my bladers is doing fine" Mr. Dickenson said politly and took a seat upon the couch while the two women entered and locked the door to Keri's room.
"Hello Keri, my name is Dr. Leslie and I just want to check and make sure you're alright" Dr. Leslie as she walked over to Keri who was sitting on her bed.
"Whatever" she said and turned her attention to Judy who sat across from her.
"Keri, I need to know what Micheal did to you. Can you tell me?" Judy asked as the doctor started with a simple heart check.
"He just wanted me to be like all the other girls that swoon over him and that he has control over. I wouldn't let him, so he got pissed off and tried to pummle me, that's all" she said as the doctor checked her blood pressure.
"Alright. I'll have a few words with Micheal when I get back to the All-Starz about all this. With any luck, he'll be suspended for the duration of the tournament and put under lock and key until you return to Japan" Judy said sternly to the teen.
"Alright Keri, here's what I've found. You've got a few nasty bruises, a small concusion and a gash on your arm that I've bandaged. You'll be able to start blading tomorrow afternoon, for now you need to rest. Is that understood?" Dr. Leslie said like a general, but in an amusing way that Keri had to let loose a smile at the doctor.
"Ma'am yes ma'am" she said with a bit of laughter in her voice and saluted her, causing her and Judy to laugh at her a bit.
"Get better Keri, and good luck in the tournament" Dr. Leslie said and she and Judy walked over to talk to Mr. Dickenson, shutting the door behind them.
They repeated everything to him and he nodded in understanding before thanking them both and telling Judy he'd talk to her later about Micheal and then went off to tell the Bladebreakers about Keri's diagnosis, but not what she said about Micheal.
The door to the practice room opened and in walked Mr. Dickenson.
"Kai, may I speak with you a moment?" He said and Kai nodded and got off the wall. He followed Mr. Dickenson outside the room and left the others to their own devices. When he came back inside the others immediatly looked up over at him wanting to know what was going on.
"Well?" Max asked when he came back inside and within hearing distance.
"She's fine, we just have to make sure she dosen't blade until tomorrow after 5pm" Kai told them leaving out bits of information from the information Mr. Dickenson actually told him.
"That's good. Lets go see how she's doing" Ray said and all but Kai ran out of the room to the elevator and up to their suite.
'For now you need rest, you can start blading tomorrow afternoon? Bah, I don't need rest. What I need is a good solid practice time and a beybattle' Keri thought as she watched her blade tear up newspapers on the floor in the kitchen.
'Click' She heard the door to the suite open and the others come in, but she didn't pay much attention to them until another blade hit her's.
"Hey! I'm blading here!" she yelled as she caught her blade in her hand and turned to glare at them.
"We know, and you're not suppose to either" Ray said as he caught his own blade in his hand.
"So what? I'll do as I please, when I please an non of you will stop me" she said and launched her blade again.
"Yes we will. Why can't you take a few hours off from blading so you can get better and be able to take Micheal down?" Tyson said and knew from the look in her eyes that he shouldn't have mentioned Micheal's name.
"Don't you ever mention that son of a bitch's name to me ever again Tyson, or I'll put you into the hospital with amnesia. Got it?" she growled dangerously and Tyson hid behind Max and nodded his head quickly.
Keri just turned back to watching her beyblade shread newspapers and ignoring the others. The others sighed, they needed Kai to deal with her, he always knew how to deal with people like this. They decided to leave Keri be and went into the living room to watch a horror flick and upgrade their beyblades.
'Click' Around four-thirty the door opened and in walked Kai. He looked around and found everyone doing something, Tyson and Kenny were remodling Dragoon, Ray was watching a horror movie, Hillary was reading, Max was eating sugar, and Keri was practicing with her blade.
'I can see Keri listens well to people' he thought as her blade hit soda cans that the guys had probable drunk sometime while he was downstairs.
He lauched his own blade and watched as her's went airborn and then caught in her hand. She turned and glared at him before launching her blade again and attacking Dranzer head on, but Dranzer just made Athena become airborn again.
"Fuck off Kai, I'm busy" Keri said to him but he just had Dranzer circle around her feet which annoyed her greatly.
"Go to hell Kai! I'm trying to practice!" she yelled at him and the others looked over from what they were doing.
"I know that! Your not suppose to be practicing!" he yelled back at her and her eyes narrowed dangerously at him.
"I'll do as I please! I'm going to practice and you won't stop me!" she growled at him at launched her beyblade again.
"Umphf. Dranzer!" Kai shouted and his blade went after her own.
"Bah, your moves are old Kai. Just like you!" she shouted and her blade doged his attack.
"I'm just getting started" he said and his blade headed for her's again.
"Too bad, cause I'm about to finish!" she said and her blade went head on with Dranzer.
A dust cloud erupted from the impact causing everyone to sheild their eyes. When the dust began to settle, they could see Dranzer still spinning, but they couldn't see Athena.
"I told you already once Kai, what goes up must come DOWN!" Keri said and her blade came soring down, but didn't hit anything. Kai knew she'd do this and so, he had caught her blade in his hand and called Dranzer back to his other.
"Yes, I think I can stop you" he said and turned and left the kitchen.
"Mother fucking son of a bitch! Come back here with by beyblade!" she yelled and went to go after him, but her legs were knocked out from under her and she was lifted into the air by Ray.
"Damn to hell with you all! Put me down!" she screached but Ray just ignored her and the fact that she was pounding him in the back.
Ray threw her inside her room and locked the door from the outside. She tried to unlock it from the inside but apparently the lockes weren't connected.
"You are both so dead when I get out of here, Kon. I'm gonna make you and Hiwatari wish you'd never been born!" she screamed as she tried to knock the door down, but it didn't work.
"It's for your own good" Ray said to the angry girl and got a "Bite me!" in response.
The gang backed away from the door and settled back down in the living room to continue what they all were doing before.
"Are you sure that locking her in until tomorrow afternoon is the right thing to do?" Hillary asked as she looked up from her book.
"We don't have a choice Hillary. If we want to win Keri has to be in top condition and blading when she's not suppose to be isn't going to help her" Max said as he raided the cookie jar and handed everyone a chocolate chip cookie.
"Besides, it'll keep her from trying to kill Kai for her beyblade until then" Tyson said with a grin and took a bite out of the cookie.
"More like she won't be able to pummle you until then" Dizzi said from Cheif's laptop and the others laughed until they heard the door to the suite open.
"Where is she?" Kai asked as he walked back into the living room and tossed Kenny Keri's beyblade.
"We locked her in your room" Tyson said as he took another bite of the cookie.
"What am I suppose to do with this?" Cheif asked as he looked at the blade Kai had tossed him.
"It's Keri's and it needs fixing before tomorrow afternoon" Kai said and the boy nodded before setting to work on it.
'God damn mother fucking sons of bitchs. I can't stay in this room until tomorrow afternoon, I need to practice damn it! What the hell am I going to do to pass the time? I need to stay active' Keri thought as she paced the room angrily and then stopped when she spotted the balcany door.
'I know what I'll do and those idiots will never know I left' she thought as an idea formed in her head. She quietly opened the balcany door and slipped down the fire escape and into the heart of the city.
Kai- What are you up to?
Keri- I'm not telling
Ray- Tell us
Keri- No
Tyson- Tell
Keri- No!
Kai, Ray, Tyson, Max, Hillary, Cheif- Tell us!
Keri- Damn it I said NO!
Kaigal- Guys get off her case, you'll find out later
Tyson- How soon is later?
Kaigal- As soon as you all leave her the hell alone so I can continue the fic
Kai- Fine, but we better find out
Kaigal- Shut up and let me continue and you will!
Keri- On with the fic
She ran done the street, her braid flying behind her as she raced towards a specific building. Inside was crowded and jammed with other shoppers preparing their blades for the tournament.
'Parts shopping. Just what I need in order to amp up my beyblade's endurance, defense and attack power before our first match' she thought as she walked up and done the asiles to find the right combenation of parts and just spare parts in general.
'Now lets see. I need a weight disc built out of a stronger titanium aloe but is still light enough to allow my blade to switch from defense to offense at high speeds' she thought as she scanned the shelf that contained weight discs.
'Aha! Here's the one I've been looking for. Now, to find a new attack ring' she thought as she picked up the weight disc and then went off in search of the attack ring.
'I need on that has offensive power, but can still deliver hard hitting blows to my oppenant's beyblade. Here it is, and in my favourite colours too. Ice blue, midnight black and deep crimsome' she thought and then went to find an engine geared base.
She needed one that could give her blade a burst of speed whenever she needed it, not just at one point in the battle. When she found one that matched her attack ring, she went to find the perfect gun launcher that would launch her blade and way she needed it to be for her battle, but could give her blade more accuracy and power that she desired.
After finding all that she needed she bought the parts and launcher and then snuck back into the hotel room to assemble the blade. When she opened the balcany door to enter the room, she found someone waiting for her in the shadows.
"Where have you been?" a cold voice asked from behind her and she turned to see Kai beside the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest and his head down.
"Out, why? You're not my mother" she said to him and flopped down onto her bed.
"No, I'm the captian of this team and I have a right to know where everyone is at all times" he said as he lifted his head up to look at her.
"Whatever, I really don't give a shit who you are. I don't have to listen to you or anyone else, got that? I'm in charge of myself and no one else! I play by my own rules, not yours, not theirs, not the BBAs, mine. So piss off and leave me the hell alone!" she yelled and glared at him coldly before digging around in her bag to find the parts, but they weren't there.
"What the...?" she said and then turned her head sharply to look at Kai.
"Looking for these?" he said and opened his hand to reveal the missing parts and launcher.
"Son of a bitch! Give them back!" she growled and pounced on him, trying to pry his hand open. Kai found this most amusing, pissing her off was even more fun than pissing Tyson off and watching him try and do something about it.
"Give me back my parts!" she said as she clawed at his hand with her nails.
"No! You're not suppose to blade until tomorrow and until then you have to rest!" Kai said and he kept his hand clenched around the parts, even though her nails dug into his skin.
'I've got to get her off me before she kills me' Kai thought and then came up with a way to get her off. With his free hand he grasped the back of her head and pulled it towards his own. He arched his head up and brushed her lips with his own, causing her to stop from the shock of what he was doing.
He pulled away and looked at the shock written in her eyes before going back in again, but this time she joined him in the kiss. Kai dropped the parts on the floor and turned all his attention to the brown and black haired teen in front of him that had stopped trying to kill him and had no objection to the kisses Kai was giving her.
Around six-thirty, the two finally stopped making-out on the floor when they heard the door to the suite open and the others walk in.
"Lets see if Kai's here, grab Keri and go get some food" Ray said from out in the living room.
"I've got a better idea. Lets just go without either of them, they'll both just end up ruining everything for us, especially her" Tyson said and they heard Hillary wack him over the head.
"Tyson, that's rude and you know it! Now knock on the door and ask if Keri would like to come" Hillary ordered and Tyson groaned as he headed over to the door. 'Knock, knock' They heard Tyson rapping on the door.
"What?" Keri said sharply and knew Tyson squirmed a bit.
"We're going out for dinner, do you wnat to come?" Tyson asked through the door and Keri looked over at Kai who had ended up ontop of her during their make-out session. Kai shook his head and Keri nodded in agreement.
"No!" she bellowed through the door and could almost hear Tyson cheering in his head.
"You sure?" Ray asked though the door with a bit of concern.
"Yes! So leave damn it!" she yelled and could hear the others shuffling back out the door. She turned her head back to Kai who's eyes were asking if he should continue, her lips met his in reply.
"Kai?" he heard her say against his lips.
"Yeah?" he asked as he pulled back enough so her words could come out clearly.
"Do you care for me?" she asked and Kai was taken aback in suprise by her question.
"No Keri, I don't care about you" he said and her eyes saddened at his words.
"I don't just care about you, I love you" he said and her eyes lit up with happiness for the first time since they had met each other.
"Do you love me?" he asked her and his eyes locked with hers showing her the hope he had that she'd say yes.
"Yes Kai, I love you too" she said and they kissed each other again, but this kiss held the promise of their love for each other.
By eight-thirty the others returned back at the suite determined to drag Keri out of that room and to an all night club. Keri was in the shower and Kai was reading a book called The Oracle of Death when the door to their room burst open.
"Keri! You are coming with us to an all night club and I won't take no for an answer!" Hillary said through the dust from knocking down the door and Kai looked up at her.
"Your timing's off" he said causing Hillary to jump in suprise, she didn't know he was even back yet.
"Oh, Kai it's you. Where is she?" Hillary asked as the others crowded the doorway outside of the room.
"In there" he said and nodded his head towards the bathroom door and Hillary blushed with embarrasment.
"Well in that case, let her know to come and see us out in the living room" she said and backed up into the others and Kai just nodded his head at her.
After they left Kai put the door back into place and he heard the shower stop and the curtain hooks against the rod. Kai went over and knocked on the door.
"Yeah?" she asked like a normal person because she knew it was only Kai.
"The others want you to go to an all night club with them. They're waiting in the living room for you" he told her and heard her sigh and curse under her breath.
"Is the door back up?" she asked and he knew she had heard Hillary crash through it.
"Yeah, why?" he asked curiously and wondered what she was up to.
"Because I forgot to bring my clothes in here with me and I'm coming out in nothing but a towel, but don't try anything. I know we e-v-o-l each other but I wanna wait until after the Championships are over before we get that far" she said through the door and Kai knew what she ment.
"We're on the same page, it's safe" he said and he heard her sigh with relief that he understood and respected this.
He also knew she had spelt love backwards in case others were listening in like always. He backed away from the door and he let her open it and step out into the room.
She held the towel tightly against her form as she shuffled about the room in search of something to wear. Another towel held her hair against her head and off her body and her neck that was teasing him to kiss.
She finally found what she wanted to wear and went back into the bathroom to change, when she reappeared again she kissed him deeply for abiding by her wishes to not try anything and Kai was glade he did.
The others waited for Keri to appear and when she did they found that she was ready, willing and able to go out to this all night club and get out of the hotel. Kai knew that she had been out of it earlier, but wasn't going to say anything to the others because they really didn't need to know.
"Well? Are we going to go or not?" Keri said as the others just looked at her like she was nuts.
"Uh, yeah. We're just waiting for you" Max said bringing everyone back into reality.
"Well I'm here so lets go!" she said in an impatient voice and everyone immeadiatly ran out the door in fear of the older teen. (A/N- Keri and Kai are both seventeen while the others range between fifteen and sixteen. Kai is older than Keri by four months, he was born in August and Keri was born in November).
"Lets go Kai" she said after the others had already run out of the room and into the elevator before it closed, she was now playfully draging Kai along the hallway.
Kai was making it hard for her to drag him towards the elevator, he kept latching on to the passing doorways and she'd have to pull him from them.
"Kai, if you don't stop doing that right now you'll never try anything even after the Championships are over" she threatened and he stopped, life wasn't fair when the woman could make that kind of threat and keep it.
"I know you really don't want to go, but you can tease the others afterwards about what they did. They're bound to get drunk and make fools of themselves" she said with an evil smile on her lips as they got into the vaccant elevator.
"You are so deliciously evil" Kai said into her ear causing her to shiver at his compliment.
"So are you" she said and kissed him quickly on the lips as the elevator beeped before opening. The two walked into the lobby to the main door where the others were waiting for them.
"Would've been here sooner if someone didn't have to latch onto people's doorways" she said to the others and looked at Kai through the corner of her eye accusingly.
"Whatever" he said coldly, even though they loved each other they didn't want the others to know.
"Now, lets go!" she said and they piled into a limo that had been waiting for them. They sat in this order from the left door to the right door: Kai, Keri, Ray, Max, across from them from the right door to the left door: Tyson, Cheif, and Hillary.
Keri was glade Ray was on the other side of her instead of Tyson, though Tyson would just end up getting beat up before they got to the club. Actually, how Ray got beside her was a mystery. Last she saw, Hillary was in front of her not Ray but she wasn't going to complain.
Kai and Keri- How could you do this to us?
Kaigal- Do what?
Both- Put us together like that!
Kaigal- But it's suppose to happen, you're ment to love each other
Both- So soon?
Kaigal- Why not, it's more fun this way
Both- I hate you!
Kaigal- So what else is new
Music blared from the walls outside the club building and disco type lights could be seen from the windows.
"Is this the place? It's huge" Tyson said after everyone piled out of the limo to wait on line. It was quarter after nine and the line was long, but it was quicker than most.
They got inside at nine-thirty and immediatly staked a table of their own before going off to have fun. Kenny stayed at the table with Dizzi while Tyson, Hillary, Ray, and Max went out onto the dance foor, and Keri and Kai went over to the bar.
The two sat at a distance so not to arouse suspicion form the others, Kai had a beer while Keri had a kooler. By ten-thirty the others popped up at the bar and drank down at least three of whatever they were drinking before going back out on the dance floor.
Keri and Kai were just starting on their seconds when they had come around and did an inhale and now they were just grinning knowingly at each other that the others would soon be drunk and they were right.
Around eleven they came back and inhaled another three drinks before going back out onto the floor. Tyson was the first to show signs of being drunk, followed by Max, Hillary and finally, Ray. Cheif was too busy with Dizzi to even notice that he too, was practically drunk but Keri and Kai noticed it all. It was now safe to dance with each other and then video tape the others with their drunken movements to show them later.
"Dance?" Kai voice asked from behind Keri and she turned to look at him. After carefully inspecting the others with her eyes and determining that they were wat too drunk to ever remember this, she nodded and followed him onto the dance floor.
"You do know that we'll have to video tape their idiotcy after this right?" Keri asked with her head on Kai's shoulder.
"Yes evil one, I do" he said into her hair that smelt like roses.
"And we'll have to put up with their moaning and groaning about a hang over in the morning?" she asked and Kai just pulled her closer to him in a means of comfort.
"Just try not to kill them all" he said and she laughed lightly.
"I'm not making any promises about Tyson, but you'll still have the others" she said making Kai chuckle and then lift her head with his hand.
Crimsom eyes bore into brown as their heads got closer and closer as their eyes shut before their lips closed the gap with a kiss.
By two-thirty they got back at the hotel suite and piled into their rooms. Keri and Kai both knew that tomorrow was going to be a long day with the five drunken sailors, but for tonight they'd relax.
Keri cuddled against Kai in the now-one bed, they had pushed the two seperate ones together in order to make making-out easier.
"Remember, don't try anything until after the Championships" Keri said from against Kai's bare six-pack chest. (A/N-HEAVEN! .)
"I won't. I don't want to loose you" he said into her hair and kissed the top of her head.
"You'll be eighteen after the tournament won't you?" Keri asked and Kai looked down at the girl.
"Yeah, but I'll wait until you're ready. Maybe after you're eighteen" he said and Keri lifted her head off his chest.
"You sure you can wait four months?" she asked and his lips captured her own.
"I'd wait an eternity if it made you happy" he said with a smile after he pulled away and she smiled at him before they both drifted off.
The duo awoke a little later than usual, but the others didn't wake up until about one in the afternoon complaining about how their heads hurt, their stomachs hurt and that they couldn't remember much of last night.
Kai and Keri had to keep from laughing at the five, they knew exactly what they had done and had captured everything on film to show them later on that night.
"How come you guys are all normal? You were drinking too" Tyson asked when he came into the kichen where Kai was reading the paper and Keri was remodling her beyblade for that afternoon when she could practice again.
"Yes, but we didn't inhale six alcholic drinks in one night, three at a time. We only had two drinks spread out during the duration of four hours, unlike some idiots who shall of corse remain nameless but it's okay to stare" Keri said with her eyes on Tyson and whoever else had stumbled into the kitchen while speaking to Tyson.
"But you're older, how come you don't drink more?" Max asked after falling over the chair he was trying to sit in.
"Older means wiser, younger means stupider" Kai said without looking up from the paper he was reading.
"Whatever" Tyson said and he pulled Max out of the kitchen with him and into the living room where the others were.
"Come look" Kai said and Keri inched her head to see what was so interesting in the paper.
Her eyes narrowed when she saw the headline: "ALL-STARZ HERO MICHEAL BENCHED FOR AMERICAN TOURNAMENT BUT NOT FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS!
Micheal from the All-Starz is benched for the American stretch of the Campionships for assulting another teams blader. No information is provided on the specific blader for security and personal reasons.
"Even after warnings from this blader not to go near them, Micheal persisted anyway. This blader ended up with some bruises, a small concusion and a gash on the arm, but I am glade to say that Micheal ended up worse. I hope that this suspension and the amount of damage he recieved in the act of self-defense might teach Micheal not to try something like this ever again. After and during the tournament, I will ensure that Micheal is put under lock and key until the blader is saftly back home" Judy Tate, sponser and reasearcher for the All-Starz commented yesterday during a press conference.
"I wish to apologizes for any harm upon the blader physically and mentally. If I could, I would suspend Micheal for this years Championships. Unfortunatly, due to lack of material evidence the other BBA officials and I have little to go on for a full suspension and therefore have to allow Micheal to blade during the rest of the Championships unless given a reason not to. I have to say that this kind of behaviour will not be tolarated by any blader in the BBA, champion or not. Furthermore, I would like to express my deepest sorrows for this blader and assure them that Micheal will be no where near them without supervision by myself or Mrs. Tate, if at all. Thank you" Mr. Dickenson, BBA founder and official said during an interview on the matter after the conference with Mrs. Tate.
"I didn't do anything to this blader, they came out of no where and attacked me all I did was defend myself the best I could. Let it be known that I, Micheal of the All-Starz would never hurt any blader for any reason and that the blader accusing me of doing wrong to them is a liar. A dirty, cheating, liar who should be facing punishment not me" Micheal of the All-Starz commented from his hotel room which he his not allowed to leave without Judy Tates permision.- Artha Muart" Kai looked at Keri, her eyes had grown very dark with anger and hatred for Micheal and the light sentence he got off on, plus the fact that he was lying to everyone out there in the world.
He could tell she was trying to set the picture of the smiling and lying Micheal on fire with her eyes and her hands twitched at the need to tear it up.
Kai handed the article to her and she tore it to shred in a blind rage before she started to calm down a little.
"Better?" he asked but got her lips in return. He kissed her back before pulling away and looking at her.
"Now I am" she said and they looked up as they heard the door to the suite open.
Mr. Dickenson walked in with something in his hand and sat in the living room, Keri and Kai joined the others that were already there.
"My, what on earth happened here?" Mr. Dickenson asked when he saw the five still in their pajama's just lying on the couches holding their head or their stomach.
"They had a little too much last night if you catch my drift" Keri said as her eyes narrowed upon the sight of them.
"I believe I do, but that is not why I'm hear. I wonder by chance if you had happened to of stumble across this article in the paper?" he asked and showed it to the two sober teens.
"You mean that one over there? Yeah I'd say Keri saw it" Kai said and indicated to the shreads of newspaper all over the kitchen.
"I had a feeling you'd react that way, so I'm hear to straighten a few things up" as he pocketted the article that Keri was itching to kill like the other one.
"First of all, I need to know if there's perhapse something you forgot to mention to Judy earlier?" Mr. Dickenson said and only Kai really listened, the others were still trying to sober up.
"Like what?" she countered, she had left things out and really didn't want to tell anyone what those things were.
"The doctor that had examined Micheal noted that Micheal had sex recently within the last four hours before or after being pummled. I need to know if he did something to you" Mr. Dickenson said and Keri bit her lip, she was thankful the others were still too drunk to understand what was going on but knew Kai was right beside her and could hear clearly.
Keri could see Kai's eyes looking at her own through their corners in disbelief. Keri concited defeat and told them both.
"Yes, he did. I was able to beat him up after he had finished and get away. He had knocked me out and I woke up half way through what he was doing, I tried to fight at that time but I just ended up with those bruises. I recieved the gash from his beyblade while I was running down the alley trying to get away" she said so quietly and softly that only Mr. Dickenson and Kai could actually hear her words.
"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Mr. Dickenson asked, he was partially shocked that Micheal would ever do such a thing.
"...I guess I really didn't want anyone to know that a high standing blader would ever do something like that and tarnish the good reputation bladers try so hard to let others see" she said while looking down at the floor, Mr. Dickenson got up and walked over to her.
"I'm sorry to hear that anyone did something like this to you, but I can now suspened Micheal for the eniter Championships and maybe now, you can start to heal" he said and then walked out the door.
Keri avoided Kai as she went and locked herself in their bathroom. Kai was still trying to comprehend what she had said to Mr. Dickenson and why he didn't notice this sooner when she told him to wait so many times.
He looked down at the others, they looked to of payed no heed to what had happened in the room and for once he was glade for it. He turned and looked at the open door to their room and wondered if he should try and see if she needed him, or if he should just leave her be for now.
No tears spilled from her eyes and they weren't going to. Tears were for weak, sluttish and sissy girls that could never be a real beyblader and always cried after loosing a battle. She was not one of them, she had never shed a single tear in her life and she was not about to start now.
She hadn't even shed even one lonly tear after she had found out her parents had been murdered by some crazed sicotic lunatic that escaped from an asylum and was never punished.
She didn't cry whenever she had an accident of some sort when she was younger that caused her pain. No, she lived and learned form the pain and she had come to know it as a sign that she was weak and needed to get stronger and that is what she would do.
She put on her black biker gloves and black headband and retied her braid with a black ribbion and stepped out of the bathroom with an intent on getting stronger and came face to face with Kai.
Kai stared at the girl in front of him, the one he loved and cared for didn't seem to be at home. Instead, the ice cold arctic amazon that she was to everyone else burned deep within her with determination to freeze hell over.
"And where do you think you're going?" Kai asked as he grabed her arm as she tried to walk past him.
"To practice" she said and tried to pull her arm free from his grip.
"You can't yet, you still have to wait a few more hours" Kai said and reeled her to him.
"Kai, I want to practice. I can't wait until after five" she said in a fake whine causing Kai to let a small smile through.
"I'll let you practice as soon as the clock hits five instead of after" he said hoping that would be enough for her.
"Fine, but what'll I do until then?" she asked and Kai had a devious smile on his face.
"I like the way you think" she said and another make-out session began.
As soon as five o'clock came, Keri was racing down the hallway to the elevator with Kai tailing behind her. As soon as the elevator door opened, Keri ran out and down towards the practice room.
Kai shook his head at how fast she was going just to get down there to practice, but knew she was happy to. Ray had sobered up enough by the time they left so Kai told him to keep an eye on the others while they were practicing.
Keri flew through the open door to find a deserted practice room, she grinned. No ammatures to bother her and Kai while they practiced, no waiting to us the gym equipment, and no stupid questions or comments from Tyson.
'Life is good without Tyson around' she thought and headed for the treadmill to warm up. Kai walked in and found his girl on the treadmill and he shook his head.
'She was just running down hallways, does she really need to warm up on the treadmill?' Kai thought as he went over to the barbells to warm up.
Keri watched as Kai lifted the barbells with ease and wondered if that was the secret to his launching power, it certainally explained how he was able to carry her around with ease.
Kai watched as Keri just kept running on the treadmill, never breaking a sweat and knew that was how she didn't take much time to travel on foot anywhere. Kai set the barbell back on the holder the same time Keri got off the treadmill and they both walked over to the practice dish.
They preped their blades and loaded them into their launchers, aiming them at the dish the two got ready to let it rip.