Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Bitbeast ❯ Yelling at Tyson ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2
"TYSON!" a voice bellowed throughout the entire dojo, echoing outside so loudly that the birds flew from the trees and it woke everyone else up.
"What now?" Max asked as he rubbed his eye sleepily and looked over at Ray, Hillary and Cheif who were also just getting up.
"Tyson killed all the hot water and Keri froze to death" Kai said as he leaned on the wall near the door way.
"What's she trying to do to him now?" Ray asked as he walked over to Kai rubbing his golden eyes.
"Beat him to a bloody pulp. I think I'll go watch" Kai said and then exited the room leaving the others to process what he'd just said.
"That's nice" Hillary said still half asleep and not thinking straight about what Kai just said.
"BEAT HIM TO A BLOODY PULP!" they said to each other after the relisation of Kai's words finally sunk in and they went running to try and save Tyson from Keri's ultimate rath, as she put it anyway.
"Please don't hurt me, I'm too good looking to die" he pleaded mercy from the older girl.
"Too late" she said and raised her fist in the air and as she neared his face, a strong arm held her own back.
"What the fuck?" she asked and looked over to see Ray holding onto her arm and shaking his head.
"If you knock Tyson out, we'll be late for the plane and miss the tournament" he told her and she stopped to think for a second and then lowered her fist.
"Your saved until after the tournament from feeling alot of pain, but after it I'm not making any promises" Keri told Tyson and got up off the ground where she had pinned him.
The others went to go back inside but then did a double take. Keri didn't have a cloak on conceling her from them, allowing them to get a good look at her. She was wearing a pair of black baggy pants, a black halter top, black headband and black biker gloves. Her brown and black hair was tied in a braid that hung a bit longer than Ray's ponytail and her brown eyes were narrowed as she glared at Tyson.
"Lets get going, we've got a plane to catch" Cheif said as they made their way back into the dojo.