Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Could this be.... ❯ Day Out - Part 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'm sorry for changing this so many times... but i've been having problems with updating this... darn! anyway... I don't believe im actually updating after such a long long time!!! I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting. It's been so long i dunno if u guys even remember the story well... anyway... and sorry if Kai in this chapter is a li'l OOC...Okay …. I'll keep this short…. I'm really tired right now…. And thanks a million for everyone who read this chapter and reviewd them …Thanks so much…. Alright… On with the story…

DAY OUT - PART 2
Hilary and Scott were now walking on the same street Kai and she were, the previous day. And that just couldn't help her think of the previous day. She continued walking with her head bent down thinking, not realizing Scott watching her expressions keenly with a smirk on his face. `It won't be too long, Hilary.' He thought.
And as they passed the river, she turned around and stared at the river, smiling. `Hmm… I dunno why I feel I wish it was Kai with me right now, not Scott. Ahh! Never mind. I'm with Scott right now. I should be enjoying this.' She thought and turned towards him and smiled which he returned with an equally sweet smile.
`I'm sure I'm gonna have fun'
 
---x---
 
“I bet on 3000 Yen that Scott will be sent to hospital within a week.”
“Hmph! 5000 Yen that we would see him in hospital in three days, with arms broken!” Ray said with a mocking seriousness, with his eyes closed and hands crossed across his chest making the blond blader chuckle.
“You really think he would do that?”
“Well… this guy has actually dared to go on a date with her. So… yeah, maybe.”
There was a long pause between the two teens who were sitting outside the dojo followed by a long sigh. Then Ray spoke up again.
“Do you think we should have warned him?”
“I… suppose, but we really didn't get a chance now, did we? Besides he must have figured it out by now, if he's smart.” The blonde replied absent-mindedly.
“Yeah, that's true… wonder how long it's gonna take until he ends up in the hospital. I really pity that guy.” Ray shook his head, this time looking genuinely sad or maybe more concerned about his safety.
“Hehehe… Kai sure is freaky when it comes to Hilary, isn't he?” Max grinned and Ray nodded.
“You bet! But do you think we should do anything about this?”
“What!!?? Do you have a death wish or something? Messing with Kai's matters is like digging your own grave.”
“Hmm… I guess we should make sure of things and then do something about it, don't you think?”
“Make sure of what?”
“Well… whether he really is actually trying to go out with her.”
“Whatever it is, I'm NOT getting involved in this!” Max said giving Ray an incredulous look but Ray continued ignoring it.
“I say we wait for some more time and then do something about it.”
“I still have a long life to live y'kow!”. Max cried.
Ray laughed. “No, I don't think he would go that far.”
“But you must have some experience in these stuffs, don't you?” Max asked slyly causing -much to Max's amusement- Ray to turn pink. “W-what are you talking about? And what's with the sudden change of topic?”
“Oh! well…. Never mind.” Max smiled before taking a sideward glance at Ray who `for some reason' had his face turned away.
“Things sure have changed, haven't they?” Max said taking Ray by surprise but smiled back nevertheless. “Uh huh”
 
---x---

­­­­­­­­­­ ­­Now back to where Scott and Hilary were, the poor guy was practically dragged almost everywhere by the over-excited brunette. But he somehow didn't seem to mind (well until now) and simply followed her cluelessly to every place she dragged him to.
“ Umm… Hilary, er… where are we headed to next?” Hilary heard Scott ask. “Is it… er… shopping again?” Scott added nervously praying that atleast this time she would spare his life and take him somewhere else. No matter how much he pretended that he was actually having a `time of his life' he sure was tired roaming all around the malls.
How do girls do this? He thought mentally shaking his head in disbelief. He had to admit it was getting on his nerves now and if needed he would just drag her out of the mall…. if they were headed to one that is. But to his relief Hilary just asked where he wished to go next. He could swear he would have banged his head to the nearest wall if she had continued this. Well…. Maybe not that much. I guess I need a break before I actually end up injuring my head.
“Ahh!! How about we go to restaurant?” Scott gave his cheerful smile again but she could tell he looked tired.
“Alright then. I know a great place but it's far. You don't mind do you?” the brunette asked cheerfully. “How far?” Scott asked a little nervously. “Hmm….” Hilary thought for a while before saying “Maybe about a 10 km!”.
“……………….”
Scott couldn't decide whether he wanted to scream his lungs out or bang his head to the nearest pole. I don't believe this!!!
“Let's go then!!” Hilary cheered again not bothering to wait for his reply. Scott shook his head again.
Girls!!
And the next thing he knew was that he was dragged into a (roof-less)double decker bus and as soon as they climbed up to the top he saw Hilary suddenly turn around in horror and yell “OMG!! There's no driver here!!”.
Huh??? O.O This instinctively took Scott by surprise making him almost fall on his butt, his heart beat going over drive, but soon realized his stupidity when he heard Hilary burst out laughing.
“Hahaha!! Gotcha!!” Hilary cried wiping a tear from her eyes. “I don't believe you bought that!”
Scott found himself smiling and immediately all his frustration seemed to disappear. That girl sure has her way to keep people entertained. Even her non stop talks didn't manage to bug him in anyway.
And so the day was spent in Hilary chattering away with Scott barely getting a time to open his mouth.
So… You wanna talk something or-”
Well I-”
I'll talk!!” Hilary chirped.
Sigh!!
So all he could do was to simply wait for her to pause so he would finally get to open his mouth and utter a word but gave up in the end realizing that he would never get a chance anyway and just let her do all the talking. I guess… it's a lot better this way. And her talks are not that boring either. Scott started drifting in his own thoughts but snapped back to reality when he felt the brunette tugging his shirt.
“Huh?”
“Hey why aren't you speaking anything?”
Scott blinked.
What the- !!!! He stared at her with disbelief.
“Is anything wrong?” Hilary asked as she watched Scott's bewildered face turning into a shock. “Nothing at all.” He added as his trade-mark smile creeped through his features making -quite predictably-Hilary blush.
This is gonna be a long day but I'm sure I'll have fun.Oh! well I am already. I guess she's not that bad. Scott thought as he watched Hilary plainly looking around looking so serene that he couldn't help smile again.
I like this girl...

“LET IT RIP!!” Kai yelled for the nth time standing near the ocean as he continued practicing hoping that the annoying incident that happened in the morning would wipe off his mind only to make his practice more intense each time the scene flashed through his mind. I am NOT gonna let him get away with what he did!! That freakin' pest!!
Kai stared at the blue beyblade as it gracefully dodged all the obstacles and jumped back to his palms, his breath ragged with the tiredness and face dripping with sweat. Kai scoffed closing his eyes for a moment before staring at the sea watching the sun slowly set making the sea turn orange.
Hn! Like I care what she does or who she goes out with! I never did and I don't have any plans of starting it now either! But I'm sure of one thing…
THE NEXT TIME HE DOES SOMETHING I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL BREAK HIS NECK! (how cruel )
Alright! He gave up! He was confused alright and he would really appreciate if someone explained to him what was happening to him as well as her. Well… Ray did tell him but he being
The great Kai Hiwatari was just too stubborn to believe in anything that was remotely concerned to uhg.. love! He found himself cringe at the thought of it.
Kai sighed not wanting to think about it anymore. This is absolutely not my thing and if I don't understand it, then so be it! Hn! But he better lay his hands off her! He sighed again!
 
---x---
 

Scott and Hilary walked out of the restaurant laughing happily before Scott spoke. “Hey how about we go to the beach?”
“Sure!” Hilary said and the duo walked over to their destination which -to Scott's utter relief- was close to the café. It was starting to get dark as the first stars began to appear and with the full moon and the cool breeze the moment was just perfect… only the person standing next to her was not the right one. Wish I was with Kai now.the brunette sighed which Scott didn't fail to notice and seemed to figure out the reason as well.
“Hey thanks a lot for today! It was fun!” Scott suddenly said taking Hilary by surprise. “ Really?”
Scott chuckeld. “Ofcourse. Let's go out again sometimes…. Well… when you're free that is.”
“Sure.” Hilary said flashing a smile. “Umm… well… this wasn't a …. date right?” she added nervously mentally slapping herself for blurting out something that stupid.
Scott laughed. “ Ofcourse not! Don't worry. I know it's gonna be only Kai you'd like to well… go out with.” Scott smirked as he watched Hilary's eyes pop out.
“W-what are you saying?” She flushed. Scott laughed and placed an arm around her shoulder giving her a friendly hug. “You're a sweet girl.” Scott smiled again(I dunno how many times he does that) but turned around as something caught his eyes and smirked. You're gonna enjoy this Kai
He then pulled out his hand and turned toward the brunette.
“Thanks so much for today Hilary.” He said and stepped closer to give her a peck on her cheek but ended up tripping over a stone and fell right on top of her, his lips touching hers.
Crap! Scott cursed!
Hilary's eyes widened. What the hell is happening!!!!
And before Scott could assimilate things in his brain he was thrown aside followed by a loud scream!!
“I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!! Hilary, please forgive me. I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!!” Scott continued begging feeling genuinely guilty and all Hilary could do was stare at him in disbelief, her jaws hanging.
Kami-sama!! He just stole my first kiss!!!
And not quite far away two burning amethyst eyes watched the duo with Hilary now chasing Scott all over the beach and Scott begging her to forgive him. He could actually feel his stomach churn at the sight of them kissing (though it was accidental) ; something he had never felt before. Maybe because this was the first time he felt so jealous he actually felt like kicking Scott right into the space.
That's right!! That's the place he deserves.
Damn him!!
He punched the nearest tree with his fist , his eyes -which were covered with his bangs-literally flaming with anger. He simple continued staring ahead for a while before walking away, his scarf trailing behind him.
That's it! He's gonna pay for this!!
 
---x---

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!! I'm done!!! I really had a lot of fun writing this…. But was tiring too…. Anyway…. Do tell me your opinion…. And I need to make something clear. Well it's just that when Scott said he liked her he didn't mean it in a mushy sense. He only meant he liked her as a person. And this is not a love triangle!!!anyway…
Ja!!!