Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Creme is good...Really! ❯ Runion and introducing... The five girl bladers... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I dun own Beyblade but I do own the Bureido-Go-Onnas

"Oh come on Cream, it can't be that bad…" A brunette with her long haired pulled into a ponytail said.

"He stood me up when he promised he'd show up…" 'Crème' Said. "The loser stood me up. I had been lenient with the dates we made when he was still part of the Blade Breakers. They haven't been together for three years so, what is his excuse now?" Crème said shooting a basketball into a basket ball net not missing once. "When I get my hands on that punk…"

"You'll probably kiss him like you always do…" A blonde said filing her nails… obviously she was the girly type. "

No wait you'll rough him up then make him apologize then kiss him before tending to the bruises you gave him."

"Shut up, Rouge!!!" Crème fussed finally missing a shot. She growled threw the basketball against the ground roughly and it bounced up high hitting the ceiling.

"I just don't see what a happy, sweet guy like him could ever see in a rough girl like you…"

"I said shut, up!!" She whirled on the girl getting smacked with her deep purple braid. To the eye Crème did look rather feminine. Her seventeen year old body had been proportioned very well. She looked well kept with her two pigtails looping back, but to anyone who knew her she was more of a tomboy. She only kept up the girl look to keep her father proud. Rouge just laughed at her.

"Cool, your jets I was only teasing…"

"So you didn't get a chance to tell him about the tournament… huh?" The brunet before said.

"No, I was going to tell him last night before our flight today, Amy." Crime sighed.

"I still say you should've waited till the tournament… He'd get a real kick out of finding you on his hotel bed." A girl with hair so dark it looks almost blue. It was short and rather spiky and she was throwing punches into the air before laughing.

"How could you think such things, Tai?!?!" Amy began to blush almost immediately making the dark haired martial artist laugh harder.

"What are you all standing around for?!?!" A girl with light blue hair, automatically coming off as the boy crazy type, rushed into the room bags and all. "The plane leaves in an hour!!!!"

"Oh god thanks for reminding us two hours ahead, Mai!!!" Crème said as they all rushed off.

"Hey, Maxie wake up!" Someone was shaking him in the distant memory of his mind. "You've slept long enough!!"

"Tyson, will you cut it out!" Another voice said. "Just leave him alone... remember it took MR. Dickinson a little longer to find Max since he had left his house when they took him."

"About that… who in their right mind would take us?!?!"

"Who in their right mind would want to take you Hilary?"

"Tyson!!!"

"Guys, I think he's coming to…"

"Ow… I feel like Kaira hit me with her hockey stick…" He groaned out rubbing his forehead. "Maybe she did… what I do wrong this time Kaira?" he asked.

"Maybe he hit his head too hard on the pavement…" The voice became familiar and his vision cleared. He blinked once… twice… three times before grinning.

"Tyson, Max, Ray, Hilary!! It's so awesome to see you guys again!"

"Did you just look past me?"

"Never could, Chief!"

"Good… at least he's still sane… I think Tyson lost it years ago."

"Hey, food's ready…" A final face came into the picture.

"Kai…"

"So you're finally awake huh?"

"Yeah… So why are we here?"

"Later! I want to get to the food!" Tyson started marching off making everyone stand there frowning.

"I see not much has changed over the years." Max said.

"I wouldn't say that much but his appetite hasn't…" Hilary said.

"Aren't you guys coming, cuz you know I'll eat it all."

"So who's Kaira?" Ray asked Max helping him off the floor. Max immediately smacked his head.

"She's my very violent girlfriend… We had a date set and I was on my way to meet her when I blacked out. She's going to kill me when I get back."

"Violent girlfriend?" Ray asked.

"I don't wanna think about it right now." Max said waving his hand. "So does anyone want to tell me what's going on or leave me in the dark forever?"

"We're not quite sure…" Kenny said. "We know Mr. Dickenson is involved because our stuff had been packed by our parents and our Beyblades too. The boat is owned by the BBA and we all know Mr. Dickenson had a knack for doing things without telling us till it's too late."

"Yeah…" Kenny said getting himself a plate of food while in the back of his mind was wondering what is Kaira up to at the moment… and how angry she is with him. A groan echoed in his mind as he thought about what he would do to make it up to her.

"Hey Max, Let go it's mine!!!" Tyson reached for a piece of pork the same time Max had… almost immediately after the two began fighting over it. Yup, just like old times.

The plane had landed hours ago and there were still a few days before the tournament and Crème sat on her bed with her knees hugged to her chest. She thought he liked her. She had known him for sometime now and they had only recently begun dating. Sure she was a bit strict with him but he never complained but it seemed like recently he had begun straying from her. He had begun turning up late for more of their dates and the other night had been the worst…. She told him she wanted to tell him something important and he had agreed to show but he didn't…

"Oooooh When I get my hands on that forever grinning blonde I'm gonna hurt him so bad he's regret it." Her hand had been twitching with anger as she pretty much ripped the brush through her long deep purple hair before tucking it away in two braids that reached her knees.

"Hey, Crème…" The voice of Rouge came from the doorway. "Come on... We're going to get some food and since you're not one to let yourself mope when it comes to a guy, so let's get going…"

"Right…" Crème sighed picking up her hockey stick before putting it in a sheath bag that was strapped to her back.

"Oh… My... God…. You are moping aren't you?" In no time Crème had her hockey stick hovering above Rouge's head.

"I don't mope… I get angry. If you keep talking I'll bash your head in for being the closest living target."

"Let's go…" Rouge scoffed.

"I mean Max Tate really isn't worth all this anger. If anything it should go towards your training…" Mai said and Amy nodded shyly. "I mean yeah Max is cute, and sweet, and probably the perfect boyfriend anyone could ask for…"

"What Mai's trying to say is, work on your training don't worry about the whole 'getting together' with him." Tai said making Amy blush.

"I get it…" Crème rolled her eyes.