Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Creme is good...Really! ❯ Kai's Pervertes Sense of Humor ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I dun own Beyblade but I do own the Bureido-Go-Onnas

"Isn't Tyson awake yet?" Hilary couldn't help but ask when all but two of the guys showed up.

"No, He isn't Hilary." Max said sleepily.

"Didn't sleep well??" Hilary asked.

"How could I? Every time I closed my eyes I saw myself on the receiving end of Kaira's hockey stick."

"Who's Kaira?" Kai asked partly interested.

"A close friend you could say…" Max yawned as Tyson's voice rang out.

"OW! Hey! I'm not a bag!" Tyson yelled and everyone turned to see Ray dragging Tyson by his ankles and his head was being hit on the stairs on the way down. "I think you shook something loose." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"I asked you if I could and you said yeah…" Ray said Tyson was about to object when suddenly a stampede of girls rushed by stepping all over Tyson.

"Ow…ow…ow…ow…"

"Are you okay?" Hilary knelt next to Tyson looking at the scratches.

"I think so…"

"On no!Look at the crowd…"

"In this crowd we won't even get to glance at their hair! EEK!!"

"Didn't mean to scare you Mariah…" The playful voice of Ray said removing his hand from Mariah's shoulder.

"I'm sure…" Her voice held disgust.

"It wouldn't surprise me if you had."

"Hello, Emily. Long time, no see right?" Max said and Emily turned to look at him with his same grin stretched across his face.

"I could say the same but your mom has your updated pictures all over." She said. "Though they do you no justice." She added making Max shake his head.

"What's going on?" Kenny asked.

"Yah what's with all the girls?"

"There's finally an all girl blading team!!" Mariah and Emily said with stars in their eyes.

"Are you sure there's an all girl team?" Ray asked.

"Yes why do you think all the reporters are here?" Mariah said as the crowd began to part and soon the girls came into view… in front had been a girl with deep purple hair that had been put into two braided loops. On her back had been a bag with a hockey stick and, apparently, a few other unknown items.

"Max, are you okay?" Tyson felt his friend tense up next to him.

"Fine…" Max replied quickly as a brunette with a computer followed the girl with the hockey stick. After her was the girly girl of the group with a fluffy backpack and a pink shirt with the work 'Princess' across the front. Behind the blonde "princess" was a girl with short spiky hair with a white bandana and her wrists had been taped up like a martial artists would typically have. After the fighter was a girl with light blue hair and as she walked on the back of her pants in bright pink letters had been 'Absolutely, I'm available.'

"Wow a group of cute girls…" Ray said getting smacked by Mariah. He just shrugged.

"Too bad you're taken Ray and them maybe we wouldn't consider them." Ray and the others turned around to find themselves face to face with the All Stars and the other White Tigers team.

"Long time, no see huh guys?" Lee said.

"A Long time." Tyson admitted.

"So are you guys going to the party?" Kevin asked.

"The All Stars are always ready to party!" Emily provided for her team since they were busy trying to flirt with some girls who had come to see the all girl team.

"Party?If there's food I'm there!!" Tyson said making everyone who knew him well shake their heads. "Hey no comment from the peanut gallery?" He turned around. "Where's Kai?"

"Let's not worry about Mr. typically grumpy pants and go party. He'll know where we are." Dizzy interrupted

"He walked off a little while ago." Kenny provided.

"Well, let's go party instead of standing around!" Michael said finally taking enough rejections. The group then walked off and caught each other up with the things that have been going on with their lives. Tyson finally openly admitted to everyone how he and Hilary are now an item which puts them up as the only new couple they know in their circle for now. Other than that not too much has changed.

"Wow! Look at all the teams." They all stood in awe of the room that was almost full of people.

"This is worse than the cafeteria in school…" Kenny said.

"Hi there!!" A voice made the group look… apparently the girl was grinning in Kevin's face. "I'm Mai who are you?"

"K-Kevin…" He was a bit shocked how forward she was being at the moment. Everyone shook their heads at Kevin's shyness and began to break up to mingle, reacquaint themselves with old friends and foes and etc.

"Cool…" She was about to say something when her eyes fell on a blonde who seemed to be trying to hide behind Gary. Her grin faltered and she frowned. "Nice meeting you Kevin… Maybe we can talk some other time… right now I have to find my friend." She said watching him pale. Max panicked and went another direction hoping to cut her off. When he lost her in the crowd he found himself being dragged off to a corner.

"What are you doing here?" Several voices yelled at once. He found himself looking into four angry faces. The blonde the brunette the dark spiky haired one and the light blue haired girls.

"Ladies, let me explain."

"Being around her is like walking on a floor of glass with no shoes on." The brunette's voice was soft but was stern nonetheless.

"Amy, I-."

"She's been this close to hitting anyone who mentioned you!" The light blue haired girl held her fingers close together.

"But Mai-."

"I can't even make my usual perverted jokes about you and her because I'd be on the receiving end of her bat…"

"She brought her bat?" He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "Tai please tell me you're lying…" He watched the spiky haired martial artist shake her head.

"She must really like you because I think for the first time since I've known her she seemed almost ready to cry." Rouge added.

"I'd dead…" He muttered.

"Hey, Maxie!!!" Tyson called the boy breaking up the girls ganging up on him. Along with Tyson was Ray, Kenny, Lee, Gary and Kevin. The girls eyed the guys before shaking their head.

"Just be careful, Max…" Amy said as the girls walked away.

"What was that about?" Tyson asked.

"Were they threatening you?" Kenny asked.

"Don't worry about it… it's my problem…" Max said sighing but he still looked as if he just kicked a puppy dog. He saw the four girls surround the one girl with the hockey stick. "I'm just gonna wind up dead…" he groaned.

'There…' Kai had been busy searching the overly crowded room for the girl. He had been searching for sometime and finally he found her. He pushed his way through the group of people nodding once in a while to people who called out to him. He finally made it through as her friends returned to her.

"Excuse me; is there something you want to say?" The brown haired one spoke to him. That made the deep purple haired girl turn her eyes to him and a squeal left her throat. She eyed the face longer before she frowned then she pushed him. He took a couple of steps back before earning a fist to the gut… not a hard hit but a fair warning.

"You should be lucky they told me no hurting people today!" She fussed before hugging him. Kai let a small smile crack as he hugged her back. She went to pull away but he held onto her tight before tracing over the feminine waist she earned through the years and then he let out a low groan. The brunette blushed, and the others gaped.

"Kai!!!" She gasped when he finally let go. "When did earn a sense of humor?!?! A perverted one at that!!" She exclaimed and he just laughed at her. She shook her head. "Alright let me do this before I vanish with the funny guy here. Kai Hiwatari I want you to meet my friends Amy Matsuri, Mai Valentinez, Rouge Takanaka, And Tai Kwan Do."

"And yeah that's my name so no jokes." Tai said.

"Girls I want you to meet my best childhood friend, Kai Hiwatari!" She shook her head. "I haven't seen him for years."

"This is probably why he's appreciative of your girly curves now, Crème." Tai said making everyone gape and Kai nod earning a smack to the chest.

"Kai and Kaira… cute!!!" Mai squealed out!

"Well, I think we should let those two catch up on things…"

"Be back at the room by 8:30 and if you do something before your ready your palms will grow hair like an ape!!" Amy said.

"We've just met up again after eight years!!"

"All the more reason to be clean!" Amy said as the group separated.