Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Creme is good...Really! ❯ My Violent Girlfriend ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I dun own Beyblade but I do own the Bureido-Go-Onnas

"I can't eat anything else…" Tyson groaned leaning against Hilary.

"I warned you about going for a sixth plate of food." Hilary shook her head. The group decided it would be best if they had all gone out for a walk to let the food settle. Well Hilary kind of made them do that but either way they look at it they were all out for a walk.

"Yeah well we can hope he won't show up to a match full of food like that." Kenny said.

"I remember that… Tyson had eaten so much food he had been so sick Kenny blew on him softly he fell over." Ray said earning a laugh out of Max.

"Yeah, hold a pinky to his forehead and he can't walk any further." Hilary said putting her smallest finger in the center of Tyson's forehead and her promptly began struggling against the force of her finger. Everyone shook their heads at the boy.

"Seriously though… Where did Kai go?" Max asked suddenly

"Who cares?" Tyson asked. "You know Kai he appears and disappears as he likes. I'm ready for some fun!!!" He declared before the rain fell heavily

"Well I hope he's at the hotel, we don't need him getting sick!!" Hilary said as they sped back to the hotel where everything was. They had they then had passed an open lot along the way and what they saw made them stop… Kai and some girl Beyblading.

"OK… This is the deciding match." Kai said with his Beyblade in his hand as the rain seemed to pour off his face.

"I thought last match should've been the deciding match…" She looked him in the face. All girlish smiles erased from her face and she looked as serious as Kai would during a match. She had been biting back a shiver waiting for him to give in first.

"Giving up already, Crème?" He asked watching her eyes narrow.

"No, but obviously you're thinking about it." She twirled her hockey stick like a baton shaking some water off but gaining more on its surface. Then she gripped the handle of the stick.

"3…2…1… Let it rip!!!" He called out as he released his blade from his launcher and she slammed the hockey stick towards the ground and a compartment opened and the blade was released. (Think like Johnny from the Majestics and his Axe) The two blades ripped into the puddle starting to form in the bowl. They clashed with each other and clashed with each other again. For a moment the blades almost seemed magnetized but either way you look at it.. it seemed perfectly even with each other but she made one move wrong and soon found her blade spiraling back at her.

"You got me…" She groaned this time letting out the shiver she had been holding in. "Kai!!!" She screamed when he picked her up.

"We'll go faster." He said even thought she couldn't figure out his reasoning but he sped off in another direction completely. It was along the way she could find his reasoning. The quickest way to the hotel was a back street and millions of stairs and jumping… if you didn't know either her girlish side or boyish side she was really clumsy when it counted.

"Well, that was odd…" Kenny said. "Kai with a girl…"

"Well, that gives us something new to rag on him about right Max?" Tyson elbowed Max in the gut but Max was currently frowning heavily.

"Right… let's get out of the rain." Max said sticking his hands in his pockets and heads off towards the hotel before he broke out into a sprint.

"What's his problem?" Tyson asked.

"I'm guessing it has something to do with his girlfriend." Hilary said.

"Girlfriend?" Tyson asked. "What does he need a girlfriend for when he's got us?"

"I dunno, you tell him." Hilary said running off to catch up with Max.

"Maybe we should run. My shirt is getting wet and so will my laptop soon." Kenny said sprinting off having the others follow him. They all skidded to a halt when they got to the hotel… well all of them except Tyson. For some reason he kept sliding and slid right into a garbage can banging up his, already bad from many other falls, knee.

"Ow!!!" He cried out in pain as he stood up limping on his leg to the elevator.

"What happened to you?" Ray asked when he stepped inside turning his nose away from the smelly boy.

"I fell into a garbage can." Tyson groaned smelling himself. "Now I have to take a second bath for the day."

"At least you won't smell bad when you do." Ray said holding his nose as Kenny nodded. Once the elevator doors opened the three boys were greeted by a very strange site. Max royally pissed off, still dripping wet, Holding a mostly dry Kai by the front of his shirt.

"I don't know what your problem is, but I suggest you let me go and dry off." Kai said calmly.

"Where is she, Kai?"

"Max, what's your deal?" Hilary asked standing off to the side.

"Oh come on, Kai tell me you've got pants a little smaller that this!!" The female from before walked out of Hilary's single bedroom with her hair piled up on top of her head. "Eh?" She found herself under the gaze, unknowingly, of the Bladebreakers. She looked at them taking in their faces in before she looked at Kai being held by the shirt of a blonde.

"Max Tate…" Her features turned VERY scary and Max let up on his hold on Kai.

"Kaira let me explain." His voice came out shaky… almost in fear.

"YOU'RE DEAD!!!" She yelled apparently ready to go flying towards him but Kai successfully managed to intervene and she struggled against his hold. "Let me go Kai!!!"

"I think Kenny might have an extra pair of pants for you to borrow while your own clothes dry." Kai said. "Go wait in the room while he gets them... you can dry your hair." Kai tried changing the subject.

"Not until Max is dead…." She continued to squirm.

"You haven't been properly introduced to the others." Kai said. "And you look like you stuck your finger in a light socket… like a boy. What if your father saw you now, behaving this way in front of strangers…" Kai spoke and she huffed.

"I want to explain." Max said.

"Clear a table then!" She turned to leave the room.

"Kenny, give her a pair of your shorts." Kai said.

"A-alright." Kenny backed away from the scene and ran into his room. Everyone else went to their rooms except for Hilary since the maniacal girl was in her room, and Kai went to put their wet clothes in the dryer.

"Hey! What about me?!?!" Hilary demanded looking at her bedroom door before it opened.

"Come change… no need getting sick." Kaira walked out of the room with a towel in her hand in an attempt to dry it and wearing one of Kai's shirts that reached her knees. Hilary just looked at her and sort of backed into the room not wanting to set her off. Kenny came out of his room first Shorts in hand and Kaira pulled them on just as Ray Tyson and Kai returned. She was sitting there as they stared at her, almost immediately she frowned. "I'm not a cannibal of any kind so stop looking at me as if I were!" She said making them jump.

"They're not used to your short temper…" Max said softly from his room. Almost immediately Kaira's eyes narrowed before she rolled up the right sleeve of the borrowed shirt. Max sighed rolling up his left sleeve. Hilary them came out of the room and looked at Max as he took the seat across from the girl. Immediately they both placed their elbows on the table and clasped hands.

"On three…" She said suddenly. Kai sighed and counted for them.

"One… two… three." He said and the two put their strength behind the chosen arm. For almost a minute the little match seemed to go on but then she found the back of her hand touching the table.

"Explain then…" She said softly.

"In private…" He replied almost as softly as he stood. She just sat there looking at him. "Right… Guys this is Kaira. Kaira meet Ray, Tyson, Kenny, Hilary and I guess you know Kai."

"Oh sure forget the smartest one of the group…" Dizzy spoke up.

"Sorry, and Dizzy."

"Nice meeting you all." She said politely and stood up to follow Max to the room he shared with Tyson.

"What just happened?" Tyson asked.

"Knowing Kaira I say Max must've pissed her off. In turn she was going to hit him but I wouldn't let it happen so she settled for his explanation but to decide who starts first they have to beat her in an arm wrestling match. The strongest get first word in as well as last if they choose."

"Uh huh…" They nodded and looked at each other a bit lost.

"So…" She sat on the bed he motioned for her to sit on.

"Kaira, I'm really sorry about standing you up on our date… the date." She remained quiet. "It's just that my dad had promised the Team's owner that I would be free for when we were to be 'abducted' for the tournament. I told you once before Mr. Dickenson is a strange man. He'll deceive us, trap us, get us lost, etc just to get the team together and working together. Apparently he thought it was time for the Bladebreakers to come out of retirement for this tournament. Our parents agreed it would be a great surprise and a sneaky trick if we thought we were being kidnapped only to be reunited. I was on my way to meet you when the BBA employees caught up with me."

"Right.... and it just so happened to be on the night I really wanted to see you, Max." She said.

"It did… It was after I came to on the train the others kind of filled me in on what was happening." He tried to hug her but she put up bit of a fight. "You know you scare me completely and totally so I wouldn't lie to you. Especially since Tai told me you have your bat with you." He gently kissed her neck and she shifted but the struggling stopped. "And I wouldn't want to break up with you, no one else would hit me like you do when I cross the line."

"You're such a sissy when it comes to me, Max." She said. "But you always know what I'm thinking."

"Because underneath that tough exterior is a girl who only wants to be spoiled like any other girl."

"That story is hard to believe though… I only believe it because Kai told me that's how he wound up here."

"See… I haven't lost it yet." He murmured into her ear. "First thing I thought when I woke up was that I did something wrong and you knocked me unconscious again." He said watching her cheeks rise meaning she was smiling.

"If Kai hadn't taken my Hockey stick I would've swung before I dived doing so."

"Kai… right…" He said. "I don't like the way he had been carrying you before. Yes, we saw you blading…"

"You do know Kai and me were friends long before I met you, right?" She said suddenly. "Way back when before they kicked me out of the street sharks for being a girl." She watched his face eyes flickering with millions of emotions. "You were jealous?!?!" She laughed as he frowned.

"Yes… Yes, I was jealous of the grumpiest guy on the planet." She shook her head at the comment.

"I barely accepted your date invite when you first asked. I thought you were too… happy. What makes you think I'd easily accept some other guy's invite?" She laughed her cocky laugh. "You really are a sap, Max Tate… But I'm glad you won the little match. I was going to tell you if you didn't like me anymore you could've said something and just ended our relationship after a year and a half." He looked at her with pure horror.

"Don't say such things… I don't think I could accept a break up without ever seeing past the oversized exercise clothes…" He said. "I mean I didn't waste a year and a half to just make out with you…" She gasped at the comment and an audible smack was heard as she left the room.

"You jerk!" She called and Max came out of the room looking goofy and a large red hand print on his face (That seemed to eerily throb). Everyone frowned at the mark on his face and the angry girl.

"I was kidding you know."

"Yeah I know, but that hit was for standing me up!!" She said.

"Guys, this here is the violent girlfriend of mine I might have mentioned a time or two." Max said watching her attempt to keep her wet hair from tangling.