Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Creme is good...Really! ❯ Dinner Plans ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I dun own Beyblade but I do own the Bureido-Go-Onnas

"Come on Hilary… Can't we take a break?" Tyson complained feeling the sweat pour down from his forehead. For the past half hour the Bladebreakers were in the gym at the hotel trying to put their bodies back into physical shape before the tournament began.

"Oh come on, Tyson it isn't that bad…" Max let out between pants running on the treadmill next to his best friend. Max of course had a slightly higher speed to go at than Tyson had. Ray was busy lifting some weights, Kai was on the bike next to Tyson. and Kenny had decided to "buff up" and tried his hands at working on his abs first while Hilary had on a cute exercising outfit and sweatband while working on the stair climber.

"Tyson you can go a little longer than that…" Hilary said.

"How much is a little longer?"

"Ten more minutes." Hilary said sending a glance at Max as she got off the stair climber. She could smile at him as he took the "torture" with a small grin on his face. Hilary had to just smile after looking at him. "That's better." She sighed taking a nice long gulp of water.

"What is?" Ray asked setting his free weights down and stretched his arms out immediately.

"Max, he's got his happy smile back and the light in his eyes."

"It may have something to do with that Kaira girl…" Kenny said and Hilary winced.

"Someone talking about me?" The voice of Kaira made the group jump. They all slowly turned and saw Kaira standing there.

"Maybe we should go…" Amy suggested upon seeing Max.

"Crème…" He said softly making Kaira frown slightly.

"Don't you stop running or I'll give you something to run about Max Tate, you sissy." She said and he grinned but was going through the rest of his time. Crème then turned her attention to Hilary. "Hey listen I just want to say sorry for making a horrible impression, it's something my dad would be appalled with me over. Anyway the girls and I are going swimming and want to invite your team to come."

"We do?" The group of girls.

"Yes, WE do!" Crème said to the girls in an aggravated tone and apparently she had the look to go with it because all four females backed up.

"OF course we do!"

"Without a doubt we do!"

"Please join us!"

"It's beautiful out today!!" The statements came out all at once sounding like jumble.

"So please… do join us." Crème said sweetly making everyone except Max raise their eyebrows. "SO be ready in say twenty minutes?"

"I'm game!" Tyson panted out.
"Good idea!"

"Sounds fun!"

"Ok!"

"Twenty minutes, then." She said winking a little at Max and walked out of the gym.

"She, is a scary girl…" Kenny said as everyone reached the end of their time limit and slowly dragged themselves to their hotel room.

"She's not as bad as she seems." Kai and Max said at the same exact time. Max immediately sent a glare in Kai's direction, but said nothing. Everyone quickly grew silent. It had become obvious that Max felt threatened by his team captain when it came to his relationship with Kaira. It almost seemed that Kai knew a little more about Kaira than Max did and he had been with her for a year now.

"How long is this thing going to last guys?" Hilary asked almost frustrated while Ray opened the door to their suite.

"Dunno…" Max said walking into the room he shared with his best bud, Tyson.

"ROUGE!!!!!" The voice of a VERY angry Crème sounded from the dressing room. Rouge looked up obviously feigning innocence.

"Yes?"

"What did you do with my bathing suit?"

"Put it in your bag…"

"This is not my bathing suit…"

""Oh wait…" Rouge looked in her bag. "Your favorite bathing suit is out here… then that means the one I JUST bought is…" Rouge's words stopped as she laughed and a high five between her and Tai was shared just as the others came outside.

"Hi Max!!!" The four girls greeted at the same exact time dimly reminding Tyson of that old show… Charlie's Angels.

"Hello, ladies. Anyone see my lovely but still rather beautiful girlfriend…"

"I'm not coming out." Crème said from inside the stall.

"Why not?"Amy asked.

"Oh don't be ridiculous…" Tai called giving the group of boys a sly grin.

"Do you know how small this bathing suit is?!?!" She poked her head out of the stall.

"More skin for Max to enjoy. It's not fair making him promise to wait until after you both are eighteen to do that… He's a guy with raging hormones."

"Mai!!!"Amy blushed clear across her face the same time Kenny had.

"Someone is going to die when this is over…" She pulled her head back inside and glances of fear graced everyone's face. Suddenly the stall opened and Crème came out slightly pouting while blushing. The bathing suit she had on gave her every reason to blush too. Against her pale and slightly chiseled flesh was a black bathing suit with a silver ring holding the front together concealing her obviously well endowed chest and the string tied around the back of her neck; her bottoms had been typical bikini bottoms but seemingly higher cut. "Some one say something, please!!!" She scowled at the faces of shock all around.

"Wow…" Max spoke first making her shove him slightly.

"That's all you can manage Max Tate?!?!" She said.

"It's better than voicing what I really want to say…" He gave her a perverted grin and she scoffed at him taking the towel he and around his neck and wrapped it around her waist.

"So… Em-ska…" Mariah sat on the bed waiting for Emily to finish getting ready to go swimming. "Do you intend on telling Max how you feel about him?"

"What about how I feel about him?"

"You know what I mean, Emily." Mariah said.

"Yeah you've only been fawning after the guy since the world tournament the first time around." Michael spoke.

"That is not true!!!" Emily said. "Don't believe him…" She looked at Max's mom who had glanced up from the computer that belonged to Emily long enough to get an idea of the situation.

"I'm meeting Max for dinner this evening, do you want to come with me?" Judy asked the girl. Silently she had no problem with Emily dating her son… he so needed a strong girl with brains.

"I couldn't… it's time for you and Max."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind… He's supposed to be bringing one of his friends" Judy said watching Emily step out of the bathroom with her white one piece bathing suit that had a skirt to the bottom of it.

"Then I guess it would be nice." Emily said softly before turning to Mariah. "Ready to go?"

"Definitely…" Mariah told her friend. The two girls walked off with the rest of the group following.

"HA! I beat you again!" Crème declared looking at Kai who had thought it would be cake to race a girl with long hair in the pool. Too bad the girl was in more shape then he expected. Once she climbed out of the pool everyone groaned. For a sporty type she had a lot of hair and it was going to take forever to wash and dry later.

"You really are in great shape." Ray said.

"I know if you were a boy you'd be the eye-candy for every girl." Hilary said watching Max grab a section of her hair and wrung it out of water.

"And you've got Max whipped." Tyson said making them both blush.

"Yeah, I kinda do… but it works cuz you see he helps me uphold the girlier side of me…"
"That reminds me…" Max said. "I'm having dinner with my mom tonight. I think it's over due time you met her."

"Really?"Crème asked putting her wet hair into a bun knowing she'd regret the tangles later.

"Yeah."Max said.

"Can I talk to you Kaira?" Rouge interrupted as the other girls nodded.

"Okay… be back in a moment I guess." She stood and followed them to the snack bar to get some food for the others.

"Max is seriously serious about your relationship…" Mai blurted out suddenly missing the slightly jealous look Rouge had on her face.

"What?"

"Uh-huh…" Amy agreed.

"He is… Sex isn't even important to him like any other guy." Tai stopped then thought about it for a moment. "Then to think about it… Kai seems a bit smitten with you too."

"Listen you guys don't know what you're talking about… yes I'll have an order of cheese fries and a hot dog…." She told the clerk. "Kai and I are only friends, and Max and I are just two teenagers who managed to be together for a full year with our clothes on… nothing more." She said glancing at Rouge who's mood seemed to considerably drop and a glare on her face was directed to Kaira…