Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Creme is good...Really! ❯ Her past... ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I dun own Beyblade but I do own the Bureido-Go-Onnas

"Oh My Gosh!!!!" Four of the five girls screamed in excitement when the opposing Beyblade returned to its owner and Mai received her own after. "WE WON! WE WON!!!" They screeched even though it was drowned out by the cat calls they were getting and the cheers of encouragement. The fifth girl was grinning at her friends. It wasn't her thing to do the scream with the "OH MY GOD" thing.

"Let's go!!" She grinned at her friends and they left the stadium to wait for the Bladebreakers' match in an hour. As soon as they walked out of the door they were bombarded with reporters.

"How do you girls feel about your first win?"

"DO you feel like underdogs being the only true girl team?"

"For the male fans are you guys…"

"Listen we have an interview scheduled tonight thanks to Mr. Dickenson of the BBA…" Mai said.

"Although I still don't get how he got that to work since we don't know him…" Amy said.

"That is weird…" Rouge tapped her china little.

"I think he put cameras in our bathroom…" Tai said and the whole group of girls giggled.
"Ignore that last comment… Tai's full of herself!!" Crème said waving the reporters off. "But yeah about six o'clock." She said and the group of girls walked off giggling all picking with Tai.

"Be nice… Remember this morning you guys told me I can pick our team Theme song…" Tai said.

"And you picked one?" Mai asked opening the door their hotel room.

"Yeah…" Tai said striking a pose just before cutting on the radio. Just then a song from way back when. Back when the original Killer Instinct came on.
She's a killer… *Music plays* She's a killer

Oh ye yea yea-y-yeah.

Search your feeling, search your feeling, search your feeling Killer feeling

Search your feeling search your feeling search your feeling

Whoooooooooooooooooooooa

Killer, Killer…. Ooo She's a killer, Killer, killer Ooo Kill-er-e-e-e-e-er...

"Turn that off!!!" Crème shut off the radio. "We're not going to be like 'She's a killer…' Cuz they'll point fingers at me."

"Well you have the temper that could make you a killer." Tai said nearly missing the punch headed her way.

"I'm only upset because I lost my father's locket." She sighed.

"Only because of that?!?!" They gave her a look.

"Don't make it seem like I lose my temper a lot."

"Listen girl, you have temper problems."

"I do not…" She denied.

"MAX, YOU"RE LATE WHERE WERE YOU??" Mai said suddenly in a tone matching Crème perfectly. "MAX, I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU?!? YOU WERE STARING AT THAT GIRL!!" Crème gave them all looks as they began to giggle.

"You got that down right…" Rouge said none of them seeing the actual hurt cross her face… well none but Amy.
"Guys I think you should stop." Her soft voice barely got heard.

"Hardy har har…" She shook her head at them. "Fine, I'll go find it myself… She grabbed her bag with the bat and left. "Oh yeah don't be late for lunch…" She added slamming the door behind her.

"What was that about??" Tai asked opening the door. Apparently lunch was a good idea at the moment.

"She took offense to it all." Amy said. "I know she comes off as tough but she's more sensitive and prone to negative comments."
"Her sensitive… Never thought the two fit."

"Then I guess you never knew she had a police record." Amy said softly wringing her hands in her lap.

"She what?!?!"

"Yeah, once back when her and Max hardly knew each other some kids said some hurtful things to her. They called her a boy and some other things and she was hurt. To fill the void in her anger she had gotten into the five-finger discount business. As time went on she had gotten to know Max better. He had found out her love of breaking into locks and such and told her a girl as cute as her shouldn't have that sort of interest. I think aside from her father he was the first male to give her a compliment."
"She'll be fine."

"Maybe… maybe not, but the thievery was a way to prove to herself she wasn't so bad."

"And how do you know this anyway?" Rouge asked giving Amy a suspicious stare.

"Because I was there... I went to the same school as her even when she was back in the street shark days; I was there when she made her first robbery of a ring in a teen makeup store of sorts. I was there and never once saying anything to her until Max appeared."

"Judy, come quickly!!" one of her fellow scientists called out to her.

The female had to leave the All Stars' side long enough to retrieve some data on a new project she was working on… Beyblade related no less. She had just entered the business when the entire ruckus had been rushed at her. Now she was following an irate associate who would even tell what was wrong. They got to the main computer room when her hands flew up to her mouth. The largest computer in the building was destroyed… as if a rock had been tossed into the huge monitor and the smaller ones.

"That's not all… They took all the disks and…"

"My folder…" Judy searched the drawer of a nearby desk. "My folders are missing!!!"

"Did security catch anything??"

"They're checking the tapes now…" The male said as Judy sat in the chair.

"All that work gone…" She held her hands to her forehead. "If my work winds up in the wrong hands again… I can lose my job" She mumbled softly to herself…The associate sat down next to her. Neither of then notice the gold glint coming from inside the smaller monitors….
*~*~*~~*
Short? Yes and I'm sorry for that but more next okay? Okay!