Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Deserving of More? ❯ emotions stir ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deserving of More?
Chapter 2
A/N:I do not own anything, except for Rin and future OC's if I have any
 
Eight years later…around Beyblade season one period…well not exactly season one but it wouldn't have fit with my story if the ages were too young
Tala-16
Kai-15
Ian-14
Spencer-14
Rei-14
Mariah-13
Lee-14
Gary-13
Bryan-15
Kevin-13
Rin-12
 
Ok…now that you know their ages I have set for them…on with the story

Moscow, Russia-private conversation between Boris, Tala, Rin, Bryan, Ian, and Spencer
 
“Rin you are to leave again and go visit Kai. You are not to talk to Tala or any of the other Demolition Boys during this time. These are Voltaire's orders, though I am sure you are quite used to this since it has been this way ever since Kai ran away. Do you understand and agree to this. Be careful when you answer because the consequences can be quite FATAL…”
 
“ Yes, Boris I understand and agree to the terms. Do understand this though you have no control over me.”
 
Later that night…Rin's room
 
“Why must you see him every year…there is no point… he won't come back, not unless he is actually willing to remember his past…” Tala asks.
 
“Tala… it's only for the summer and you know that I'll find a way to see you, besides Kai has no one around for him…or at least not anyone who truly knows him. This is something that must be done. There is no other way, Grandfather wants Kai to come back to him someday and you know what Boris is planning...we just have to go along with Boris' plans for now until I can find a way for us to be free from this hell, just don't fall for any of his tricks, please I don't want to be alone anymore…”
(Flashback)
“ Rin, you have many special gifts…you must learn how to use them properly now try again…summon your bit beast” Voltaire commands
(End Flashback)
 
“ I'll never leave you…. even if it meant hurting you, I could never let you go…
(A/N: I made nicknames for Tala and Rin…Tala's are Wolfie, Onii-chan and Ala…Rin's are Riri, Little One, and Yue…Yue has a special meaning that you'll find out about if you continue reading)
 
“ Ala…I don't know how long it'll be until things get better but I'll come back I promise…Boris can't have you or anyone else…he can't do this to us forever…we're too strong for him…we'll find a way I know we will Onii-chan…”
 
“ Riri do me a favor…stay with me just for tonight…. I mean…you don't really have to leave until tomorrow morning so…. would you let me hold you tonight?”
 
“ Only for tonight…if Boris found out we'd be whipped again….”
 
“ Boris can't touch you…. if he did I'd kill him…. I won't let him hurt you…he can do whatever he wants to me but he'll never have you…”
 
“ Wolfie…”

Aww…so cute…for all you pervs Tala only wants to be able to stay with her for the night to hold her…. its something they did in the past in this story…you'll find out more later either through the characters or their flashbacks…for my faithful readers (if I have any…) thank you for your patience…I'm a really slow writer and I have major cases of writer's block…please send your reviews and opinions because I'm a very busy person and I'm only continuing this story for you guys…I already have a slight idea of this story in my head so I don't really need to write this down for myself……so you guys please give me your opinions…..flames are acceptable….in the future I will not be updating all too often but I promise I will try to make this fic of the highest quality….