Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Deserving of More? ❯ Fated Meetings ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deserving of More
Chapter 3- Fated Meetings
 
Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade or any of the characters…but I do own Rin Kon and any other OC's I create later for this story…if you steal my characters I will hunt you down…^_^…now on with the story…
 
(A/N: Kai is in the office with Max, Tyson, Rei, and Mr. Dickenson discussing the formation of the new team)
 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Kai POV::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
“Well I think it is best you all join together and form one team…you four have great potential, why not find out what you're capable of together?” Dickenson asks.
 
`Hn…what an idiot I have no need to join such a pathetic group…'
“I have no reason to join” I spat out.
“Oh…but I think even you, Kai, wouldn't turn down someone that you care about…”
`Dickenson…he better not be using HER against me…heh…like she would even help…she's in Russia…' I was brought out of my thoughts when the door opened and a girl walked in…
`She seems familiar…green eyes that shined like emeralds, long black hair with silver streaks going to mid-thigh, a few pieces of hair framing a very feminine face, full pouty lips, perfectly shaped eyebrows, slim but curved figure, aristocratic nose, porcelain skin, and an air of confidence and superiority surrounding her…it was HER…Rin…'
 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Rei POV::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
`Just then I saw the door open and a girl enter the room…she was dressed in a white tube top with some weird insignia, a pink skirt to mid-thigh, two dark blue belts criss-crossed with countless pockets and compartments, a yellow-orange jacket, white boots that ended a few inches below the knee, and a purple orb necklace that seemed to glow…she seemed oddly familiar…'
 
(Flashback)
“Big Brother, Big Brother guess what…the elder said that I'm to be tested to see if I'm the girl in the prophecies…” a young girl says proudly bearing a large grin on her face
(End Flashback)
 
I gasped `Rin…it's her…it has to be…' I saw her turn to me…but as I was about to ask the question on my mind, Mr. Dickenson spoke.
 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Rin POV::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
`I entered the room knowing exactly who was inside…an old man, two bumbling idiots, Kai, and HIM…Rei…my traitorous brother…'
I was brought out of my thoughts as Mr. Dickenson decided to speak.
“Boys, I'd like to introduce you to someone…”
He then gestured towards me…
“Boys, this is Rin…Rin these are the boys I talked to you about earlier-” I cut Dickenson off…
“I know who they are-” but as I was about to complete what I had to say, a boy with blonde hair cut me off…
“Whoa…she speaks, for a second there I thought she was mute…” Max said hyperly, grinning like there was no tomorrow…
“Heh…I guess I'm famous all ready…I mean she must be one of my fans-” before he could continue gloating, Kai spoke up…
“Shut up Tyson, she isn't a fan.”
“Oh…than who is she?” `I decided to say something…
“ I am the person who will be accompanying you…Blade Breakers.” I sighed as they started talking again. `this was going to be a long visit…god why did Kai have to know these losers…'
 
 
 
 
Well how did you guys like it…if you guys don't review I won't update…heh…but anyways tell me what you guys think. Ciao for now…