Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ DIFEERENT. ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
DIFFERENT.
 
 
Hilary's POV
 
I am very happy today though I am walking down my street to Tyson's house and why? Let me tell you from the beginning. After defeating the BEGA thing Boris created we, the Blade Breakers went away to our countries except for me and Tyson as we live here in Japan. Kai went to Russia to do something there with his friends which he didn't tell any one as always. Ray went to China to meet his family and relatives. Max went to USA, hey isn't it good that Judy and Mr. Tate are after all living together here in Japan. Well! Max went to USA because he and his parents had to move their house hold stuff here back in Japan to their new home sweet home and I also went to some of my relatives here in Japan and enjoyed my time a lot as far as Tyson is concerned, I don't really know about him. He must have gotten bored all the time without his, hey I forgot to tell you about the rest.
 
Hiro, Tyson's elder brother went away to complete his studies and is right now living in a hostel and the monkey head, according to Tyson, aka. Daichi went where he lived about which we don't have a single idea but there are forests, lakes, mountains and a lots of nature related things because he mentioned this that `where I come from the whole place is our beydish' you know! And Kenny said he is going to stay at his relatives and will be back in a month or two.
 
Well in my relatives' house I got the chance of using internet and it was fun. I didn't even have a single idea that the Blade Breakers will become so famous that their fans will start writing fictions on them. Really I didn't know that our or maybe I should say that the Blade Breaker fans are really very talented to write fictions on us, ha ha ha! Its funny but really, some of them were so touching and some of them were so hilarious while some were very mysterious while some were mischievous but what I liked the most was the romantic fictions especially yaoi ones. Well let me tell you that yaoi fictions are those in which there are relationship of a boy with a boy. In simple words the bisexual fictions were the best.
 
I still remember some fictions about the guys, I mean to say `the Blade breakers'. I read a lot of fictions in which Kai would be having sex with Ray or Tala or Tyson. Think about that. Our lone wolf, the sour puss actually having fall in love and not only that falling in love with a person of same sex. Ha ha ha! Funny! And there were where Tyson will be having sex with Max or Kai. Mostly I found Kai pairing up with Tala. Well if we notice it is possible as he is his best friend but come-on people its just the fans' imagination. Falling in love with a hot guy like Tala isn't a hard thing. Even I liked his looks but its something else that you fall in love with the person of same sex. If we only look into the Blade breakers so I founded mostly Ray and Kai pairings. Well it can get a little obvious here as Ray knows how to handle Kai and doesn't act like Tyson around him and mostly Kai really answers him but it doesn't mean that they'll fuck each other up which I read in a fiction.
 
And now moving on to Tyson. For Tyson it's a different thing but as Max is his best pal so he was mostly paired up with our happy go lucky attitude holder aka Max. I couldn't believe from where the fans got hints and inserted them in their fictions but really my mouth dropped wide open when I read the fiction in which the author took hints from their battles and even Tyson was paired up with Kai. Now that was ridiculous! Kai would never do that. I don't know but the writers mostly mentioned some abbey thing and Tyson saving Kai on the ice and all the stuff I don't even know but Kai and Tyson even being close friends is impossible. Okay! I agree Tyson is attracted towards Kai well I noticed it when Kai was battling with that Brooklyn and his eyes became all teary when Ray and Max tried to help Kai but come-on anyone can get attract towards Kai, but Tyson becoming all that teary eyed just showed his true friendship, he was only keeping his promise nothing else. So the boys, the blade breakers, my friends can never be homosexual. But in a way wouldn't it be fun if you find Ray kissing Kai or Tyson doing some sex with Max or how about Tyson having a taste of Kai but Ray wouldn't go with Max so I think Kai will have Ray and Tyson will go with Max. How would it feel like when a boy says that I got my self a boy friend! Hilarious!!!
 
In all these days I met a guy near my relatives' house and he was so damn cute and sexy at the same time and he even offered me to be his girlfriend, what can you say! I accepted! Today I am going to tell about this to the guys. I am really shy but what are friends for, sharing personal things with, that's what friends are for. I am really excited about how I am going to tell them about this but I am sure I will throw up something from my mouth… in words!
 
Continuing with what I was saying. I am now at Tyson's door. Today is the day when all the blade breakers decided to gather after coming from their nations and that's why I am also here and in simple words its just a reunion. And now I have entered the house and hey what do you know the four boys were waiting for me to come. Aaaawww… how sweet!
 
Normal POV
 
Hilary moved inside finding her four friends as well as team mates waiting for her
 
“hi guys! Wonderful to see you once more!” Hilary said excitedly waving her hand and brought back her grin
 
“hey Hil! We were waiting for you!” Tyson said who was standing beside Max while Ray was a little further from them with Kai beside him
 
“good! I also wanted to get here soon as I wanted to tell you guys something!” Hilary said bringing a slight blush on her cheeks
 
“cool! I also wanted to tell you something, infact we wanted to tell you something!” Tyson said correcting his sentence himself while the others smiled. Heck! Even Kai's lips curled from the side
 
“so.. why don't you go first?” Hilary offered
 
“it would be great!” Max suddenly said after staying quite for a long time
 
“I don't know how to tell you this Hil! I…. no! We wanted to tell you this from a long time…. But…. don't know how to… its really difficult… we… hope you'll understand. I…. we… oh Hil….” Tyson stopped in his sentence after stopping in the middle a lot times before
 
“umm.. if you're having any problem in telling me Tyson then you can show it to me or maybe perform it or do something from which I can understand myself!” Hilary once more offered when she saw Tyson blush uncontrollably
 
“its not only Tyson, Hilary! It's the all of us!” Ray spoke correcting his friend in a way
 
“so if its difficult to say and is making you blush Tyson then why don't you do something from which I'll understand it myself and you'll not have to tell me and in a way you'll tell me that thing too!” Hilary commented and repeated her advice
 
Now paying attention on Hilary's advice the four boys looked at each other and then nodded and then started blushing again.
 
“why don't you come inside Hilary?” Tyson asked blushing
 
“okay!” Hilary said smiling and trying to hide the curious face which she had from the blushing on her friend's cheeks. Hell! Even Kai was blushing
 
`They probably got them selves some girl friends that's why, maybe, they are blushing so hard.' Hilary thought before stepping in the part of the dojo which was particularly given to her to stay and the four boys entered behind her. Hilary stood and saw Tyson holding Max's hand tightly showing how nervous he was and Ray had clenched Kai's fingers inside his hand and the four boys couldn't stop blushing even for a second, seeing this the curiosity which Hilary was hiding at last showed off freely in her eyes.
 
“so.. you were going to show me!” Hilary asked in a manner waiting for the reason because of which her friends couldn't stop blushing and made her so impatient to find it out.
 
“here goes Hilary!” Ray said smiling before turning to his side and facing Kai, making Hilary smile too, and Tyson faced Max who was on his side. Hilary smiled thinking of a surprise but her smile soon faded into a wide opened mouth and the glitter of excitement soon turned into the shine of disbelief when Ray closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Kai's lips making him close his eyes too and Tyson closing his eyes, blushing brightly once more, attached his lips to the blond sun shine aka. Max who also closed his eyes enjoying the pleasure he was getting from those lips and same was going on with Ray and Kai. Hilary was sure she heard Ray purr in his kiss and Max moaned when Tyson separated his lips gently biting Max's lower lip and then at last faced Hilary. Kai and Ray also did the same. Licking Ray's lips one last time he distanced his lips from Ray's and then faced a girl who had a wide open mouth and eyes widened more than ever, hands which were first settled on her hips now fell loosely on her sides and her eyes not even daring to blink even for once.
 
“it was difficult to tell you so we did what will make you understand what we wanted to tell you!” Max explained still flushed with the kiss
 
“we don't know how you will take it but you were the only one we thought it would be good to tell! We know it will take time for you to accept what you have witnessed but what we did today, we were doing it from a long time, we just didn't have the heart to tell you but today we decided that we no more can hide it so thats why we told you or should we say we showed you. Now I think we should give you a little time alone so you can understand!” explaining this Ray once more took hold of Kai's hand and went out of the room with Tyson and Max following them and closed the door softly behind them
 
Hilary still had her eyes and mouth opened wide. She at last blinked from the sound of the door closing which brought her back to reality. She blinked once, then again, then again and she had to blink several times before realizing what ever happened in front of her was the truth which she now has to accept.
 
 
So? What say people! My first ever in whole life time yaoi fic.
Pease review as it isn't over yet the second, last and final chapter is still left.
 
Read and review please!!
 
ColdBlackRaven