Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Faces ❯ Meet Silver Blaze ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rei's Neko_gurl: Hallo! Wie gehts? Ja, gut? Heh heh, I can speak German. That was 'How are you? yeah good?' YAY!! Which is great cause I have an Exam comming up pretty soon.
Jiana: Will you please quit talkin jibberish woman?
Rei's Neko-gurl: NEVER! HAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't stop me!
Jiana: Whacks Rei's Neko_gurl with a pillow.
Rei's Neko_gurl: Ow. That was mean.
Jiana: Well, get on with the fic then.
Rei's Neko_gurl: Fine. I don't own Beyblade, just the unrecognised characters and the team Silver Blaze.

Oh yeah and thanks to ICEangel_love for being my first reviewer!! Yay!!! *sprinkles sparkles over his head*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meet Silver Blaze

Kai's battle against the captain of the Demolition Boys ended quickly, with Kai winning of course. Back in the changing rooms, Kai talked to Tyson about his blading.
'You were pretty good out there, but your attack was slightly off center. When we get back I want you to practice with Dragoon for a couple of hours before dinner, okay?' he said as Tyson stared open-mouthed at him.
'But Kai,' Tyson complained. 'I was practising for hours yesterday! Can't I have the day off?'
'Yeah Kai. Y'know you haven't always won your battle's,' a voice from behind them said.
Kai turned and spotted the red-haired captain of the Demolision Boys standing in the door way.
'Hey, Red. How have you been?' Kai asked Tala, who walked forward and embraced Kai like a brother.
'Pretty good, actually, thanks to Tyson,' he said as the rest of his team walked through the door. 'And we were thankfull of the BBA relocating us after the whole Boris/Voltaire thing.'
Kai frowned at the mention of his grandfather's name.
'That must be why Raven's here then,' Ray said.
'Raven? She's here? I didn't see her blading,' said Bryan.
'Yeah never saw Bex or Robyn or Katsina either. They're never very far froom each other,' Ian said.
'She's not here as in here,' Kai told them. 'She's staying with us for a while. You're welcome to come and say hi.' He started to walk to the door. 'She's stuck in the house with broken ribs and a twisted ankle. She could use some company.'
Tala stopped and turned to look at him.
'Did you lock the doors and windows?' he asked.
'No. Why?'
Tala sighed and said, 'Because just telling her to stay put doesn't work. She'll just up and leave when she wants.'

*#~#*Back at the house*#~#*

Raven was sitting infrount of the widescreen TV (which Kai had bought after Tyson complained) flicking through the channels.
God, there's nothing on today, she thought, switching off the TV. Maybe I should go find Bex and get my stuff.
'You shouldn't do that,' said Jiana, appearing beside her on the couch. 'Kai told you to stay inside,' she said as Raven stood up.
'True, but since when have I ever listened to what someone else tells me to do?' Raven asked.
'You listened to Tala,' the bit-beast said quietly. Raven froze at the sound of her friends name.
'I haven't seen Tala in years. He didn't come and get me when he said he would. See what listening to people did to me?' she said, gesturing to her bruised frame.
'I know, I know. But he would have got you if Boris hadn't moved you first, you know that.'
'Well, he should have came for me earlier!' Raven shouted. 'I'm going.' She turned and ran out the door, not noticing the group she passed on the path.
'You can get away from anyone else, but you know I'll always be there,' she heard Jiana say in her head. She slowed to a walk, thinking, I know.
'Was that Raven?' asked Ray as he watched the girl turn the corner, still running. He turned to Kai, only to find that he, and Tala, had ran after her.
'Guess it was, Ray,' Max said.
Tala caught up with Kai as they turned into the next street and saw Raven up ahead.
'I told her to stay in the house,' Kai said angrily.
'And I told you, Kai, that she won't stay put,' Tala told him.

*#~#*Somewhere in town*#~#*

A girl with short spiked hair and red streaks walked towards the door where someone was pounding on the other side.
'If you don't stop that now, I'll come out there and give you a kick in the teeth!' she yelled through the door.
'Come on Bex, open up. I've never trusted this place and you know that,' a familiar vioce answered. Bex opened the doorand was met by the silver eyes of her best friend.
'Raven where have you been? We were up all night worried about you,' she scolded.
'No you weren't,' Raven said to her friend, staring straight into her purple eyes. 'You were up untill about eleven then Katsina brought out a couple of bottles of vodka and you all got pissed,' she finished smoothly.
'How did you know that?' Bex asked, her eyebrows raising.
'Jiana,' Raven replied with a vioce of duh (you know dripping with sarcasim). She walked past Bex and into the sitting room of the three bedroom apartment. Looking around she saw a girl slightly smaller than herself and Bex standing at the window peeking throught the curtains. She smiled.
'What, no hug?' she asked innocently, looking with puppy eyes at the red haired girl as she turned around.
'Raven!' the exitable teen said as she jumped into her friends open arms (A.N. They are not gay, they're just all like sisters).
'Hey Katsina, miss me?' she asked, placing a small kiss on the top of the smaller teens head and letting go of her.
'Yeah. Where did you get to last night? You said that you were just going to get something to eat from the noodle house down the road.'
'I was,' she said as she hugged Bex and kissed her head as well. 'But I met up with some very unwanted people.'
Bex opened her mouth to ask who it had been, when there was another knock on the door.
'Who the hell is that?' Bex asked, irritated. She walked over and yanked the door open. 'What do you want?' she asked the two men standing on the door step suspiciously.
'We were wondering if you knew where Raven Kon went?' Tala asked the unknown girl standing infrount of him.
'Yeah I know where she is. What's it to you?' she threatened.
'None of your business. Now are you going to tell us where she is or not?' Kai said over Tala as he started to argue back.
Bex looked over at Kai and then back to Tala. 'You look familiar. Have I threatened you before?'
'Bex, it's okay. I know them and why there here.'
She turned to see Raven standing right behind her.
'What, did you follow me over here?' she asked Kai.
'Obviously,' he said. 'I told you to stay put and I had my reasons for that.'
'Which were?' Katsina asked, coming up beside Raven and Bex.
Kai looked at her with cold ruby eyes. 'Well, I'm not exactly going to tell you now am I?'
'Then I'm not going back to your house,' Raven stated cooly. She didn't like people talking to her friends like that.
'Come on Raven. You can't stay here, not after the way I found you last night, okay?' Kai said, trying to take hold of her arm. He found it difficult to get her out into the hall, however, because Bex and Katsina had grabbed her other arm and were helping pull against Kai. He eventially let go.
'I'm not leaving them here alone. I actually was worried this morning when I woke up,' she said, looking at Bex, who was grinning at her feet.
'Fine,' Tala said angrily.
Kai stood there in the hall with his eyes shut. Damn. Why does she have to be so God damn unreasonable? What am I gonna do? I don't want her to stay here and she doesn't want to leave her friends.
'Well, I thought the answer to that was obvious,'
a voice in his head said.
Who the hell is that?
'Jiana. Ravens bit-beast. I know what people think, remember?'
Kai thought back. Oh yeah. Well then, miss high and mighty bit-beast, what would you do?
'Take Bex and Katsina with you back to the house where you feel that Raven is safe, dumass.'
Jiana added the last word in for good measure, knowing that it would force Kai to do what she said. Kai sighed.
'Raven,' he said, looking up at her. 'Will you please come with me and Tala? If you do ten your friends can come as well, okay?'
Raven looked at him and then at Bex and Katsina.
'Well,' she asked them, 'do you want to come?'
The other two girls looked at each other, making their minds up.
'Well, we're obviously not going to leave you on your own,' Bex started.
'So sure, we'll come with,' Kat sina finished (A.N. see told you they were like sisters).
'Okay then,' Kai said to the assembled group. 'You three go and get your stuff. We'll be leaving as soon as you're ready.'
It didn't take the girls long to get their clothes and essential together and be back at the frount door where the boys were waiting.
'Oh, yeah. I almost forgot,' Bex said rummaging in her pocket. 'Your baby came back last night when you were out.' She handed something over to Raven, who took it with a smile. They turned and walked out of the door, past the boys who were looking at each other, shoked at what they had just heard. They ran down the stairs after the other three teens.
'Wait a minute, wait a minute,' Tala said. 'You have a baby?'
'Yeah,' Raven said proudly, walking towards the end of the street, stopping at something with a cover over it. 'This is my baby.' She pulled back the cover and revealed a black bike with red webbing all over it. She sighed as she patted the handles. 'I've missed it while it was getting fixed.'
'Hey!' Bex yelled from beside a car. 'We're going to need someone to tell us where to go, you know.'
'I'll do it.' Tala quickly ran back towards the car and the other two girls.
Raven walked up beside Kai. 'Well,' she asked. 'Are you going with them?'
'Actually,' he said, looking over her shoulder at the bike. 'I would like to have a go on that.'
Raven smiled at him. 'Come on then,' she said getting on the bike and starting it up. Kai got on behind her.
'I'd hold on if I were you,' she said over her shoulder. Kai put his arms around her waist, feeling suddenly embarrassed. Raven signaled to Bex that they were ready and kicked off. The bike sped into the crowded streets.

*#~#*Back with the Bladebreakers*#~#*

'What the hell?' Ray got off the couch and walked into the hall, stopping at the sight of two unfamiliar girls standing beside Kai, Tala and Raven.
'This is Ray,' Kai said to them. 'I think that Tyson and Max are upstairs. Hold on. TYSON! MAX! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!!!'
Tyson appeared at the top of the stairs and Max appeared from the kitchen, holding a lot of very sugary sweets. Tyson came down and stood next to Max.
'Who are they?' he asked, looking at Bex and Katsina.
'I'm Bex.'
'And I'm Katsina, but you can call me Kat.'
'They're my teammates,' Raven said. 'We're Silver Blaze.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rei's Neko_gurl: Well there's another chappy over and done with. It took me all night to write plus math revision (God that was sooo boring) and now I'm very very sleepy.
Jiana: Quit complaining. I don't feel tired.
Rei's Neko_gurl: Glares at Jiana. That's because you don't have to sleep. BUT, I do, so I'm going to say goodbye till the next chappy peeps. Waves franticly at readers. (By the way I'm sorry but I was reading over the fic so far and I realised that I keep changing how I spell Ray's name, so I'm very sorry for all you people who read this and noticed and thought I was stupid).