Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Faces ❯ Little drink and a little game ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rei's Neko_gurl: Hey there people. How have you been?
Jiana: She doesn't feel very well today and has to tone down the madness a lil bit.
Rei's Neko_gurl: It's no fair, it's just a Vodka enduced headache.
Jiana: Yeah well, you've still got to behave.
Rei's Neko_gurl: Looking upset and teary eyed. *Sniff* I don't own so don't sue.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Little drink and a little game

Within an hour and a half, one Vodka bottle was empty and lying on the floor and another was well on its way to being finished. The three Russians were still looking immune to the affects, the girls and Ray looked slightly drunk, Kenny was out of it, Tyson was grinning like an insane wierdo (A/N which to be fair he IS) and Max was giggling like a lunatic because he had fallen off his chair.
'Hey. You know what would be fun?' Raven said once Max had calmed down enough to be heard over. 'A little game.' She smiled sweetly at the others. 'Spin the bottle sound okay?'
Kai looked over at her.
'But most of us are GUYS,' he said (A/N phf as if she hadn't noticed).
'So? Most of you are drunk,' Bex said.
'No we're not,' Tala argued.
'Uh, yes you are. Come on you guys. We've known you long enough to know when you're drunk. You're just better at not showing it than others,' Raven said as she watched Tyson spill his drink all over Max by accident. Kai gave up.
'Fine.'
'YAY! A game!' Max squealed from beside Tyson, who was trying to dry the soaked shirt, which was still on the bouncing youth.
Raven stood up and retrieved the empty Vodka bottle from the floor.
'Okay, get back over here you two. These are the rules. You spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to kiss, on the lips, but if you don't then you have to forfit and do a dare with the person that the bottle landed on, which the dare master will give you, or tell the truth to a question that the dare master gives you. Who wants to be dare master?' she asked as she placed the heavy glass bottle on the table.
'Me,' said Bex quickly.
'Okay then, I'll go first since it was my idea,' Raven said as she spun the bottle around carefully so it wouldn't roll off the table and smash. It spun perfectly three times and came to rest on Tala. They both leaned forward and kissed over the table.
'Okay, Tal, your go,' she said as she sat back in her chair.
He spun the bottle and it pointed to Bex. She blushed slightly. Leaning across the table he kissed her lightly then sat back, grinning. Bex spun the bottle, and it landed on Katsina, who kissed her quickly before grabbing the bottle and spinning it, landing on Tyson. She smiled at the navy haired boy, then grabbed his shirt and yanked him forward to kiss him as he had been pressing into the back of his chair. He spun the bottle and blushed crimson as it came to rest on Max, who also stoped laughing long enough to blush as well. Raven smirked.
'Come on then, you know the rules. Kiss.'
Hesitently, Tyson leaned towards Max who seemed to have frozen. Tyson's lips brushed over Max's in the barest whisper of a kiss. They remained like that for some time, storm blue looking into clear sky blue, then Max seemed to decide that he'd had enough of that, leaning into the kiss more, adding more pressure and letting his eyes slide shut as he brought his arms up to wrap around Tyson's neck. Tyson seemed shocked at first, then responded, deepening the kiss and putting his arms around the blonde's waist, pulling him closer. They remained kissing for several minutes before they remembered that humans breath air, not tongues, and they broke apart, panting. Tyson looked around the table, slightly embarrassed and Max blushed, whilst having a staring competition with his glass.
'Well, that looked like fun,' Raven said, still smirking. 'Care to carry on with the game though?'
Max spun the bottle without breaking his gaze on the glass infront of him. It stopped at Ray. Still embarrassed from the kissing show with Tyson, Max leaned forward and quickly kissed Ray, sinking back into his chair. Ray then leant forward and spun the bottle carelessly. It landed on Tala. He was suddenly pulled forward as Tala grabbed his shirt and kissed full on the mouth forcing his tongue into his mouth. Ray's eyes widened. Suddenly, Tala felt a hand lock around his throat and was pulled back. He turned round, expecting to see Kai, but was shocked to see Bryan glaring at him. Ray smiled thankfully at him. Tala felt twin glares piercing the back of his head and turned, meeting the ice cold gaze of Raven.
<<What was that about Ivanov?>> he heard in his mind.
<<I was heping you>>
Raven raised her eyebrows.
<<What do you mean, helping me?>>
<<Bryan told me just after we left the Abbey that he has feelings for Ray. I noticed that Ray kept glancing over to Bryan and when ever they noticed they blushed slightly, thank's to you it was that I noticed, what with you smirking at them. So I thank you.>>
he told her mentally. She smiled and mouthed 'Thank you'. At that moment, Kenny fell off of his chair and woke up. He looked up at everyone.
'What's going on?' he asked sleepily, holding a hand to his head.
'We're playing spin the bottle. Wanna play?' asked Bex, smiling kindly as she hauled The small teen up onto his chair.
'Um...........okay then,' Kenny said. 'Who's turn is it?'
'Tala's.'
Tala spun the bottle again and it landed on Bryan, who leant forward to kiss him, still glaring, unaware of the conversation that the red head had had with the black haired girl. Bryan then spun the bottle and his cheeks were tinged pink when it landed on Ray.
'I forfit,' he said quickly to avoid attention being pulled to his blush. Bex smiled.
'Truth or dare?' she asked.
'Truth,' Bryan said. Anything she can come up with for a dare will be really embarrassing for me, and I don't want to upset Ray.
'Okay. If you have done this then take a drink of Vodka, if you haven't then just sit there, okay?' The boys nodded. 'Have you ever been in a gay or lesbian brothel?'
At the same time, Kai, Tala, Raven, Katsina and Bryan raised their glasses and took a drink. Ray hesitated, glancing at Bryan in surprise and then at Raven with a look of embarrassment that only a brother would give a sister. Then he slowly raised his glass and took a drink. Raven choked on her unswallowed mouthfull.
'WHAT? You've been in a gay whore house?' she asked, staring at her little brother with a look that would have sent at least thirty daggers into him.
'So what? You have as well,' he said to her.
'That's different!'
'How?'
'I'm older than you!! And a girl. Sex is different when you're with another girl.'
'So?'
Raven just stared at Ray. Oh gods, if mum and dad were still alive they would kill me for letting my baby brother go into, or anywhere near a whore house. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the time.
'Good lord. It's like half eleven!' she said jumping up. She downed what was left in her glass and headed to the door.
'Where are you going?' Kai asked her. She stopped and looked around at him.
'Work. Why?'
Before Kai could say anything else, Bex spoke up.
'Raven, I don't think that you would be able to make much money tonight, what with the bandages and the bruising on your face and stuff.'
Raven looked down at herself and smiled a little.
'I guess your right, Bex,' she said.
'Come back and play spin the bottle again, Rav,' Katsina said. Raven sat back down. The game continued for another two hours (A/N oooooooh half two in the morning the rebels) with everyone being embarrassed and shocked with Bex's dares and peoples truths, before exhaustion over came too many of them. Max and Tyson had fallen asleep together and Kenny was lying face down on the floor. Bryan's eyes were drooping as his head lolled onto Ray's head (who had fallen asleep by his side and his head was now pillowed on Bryan's shoulder) and Kai, Tala, Beax and Raven were talking about what was going to happen about the girls staying there.
'Well you've probably guessed that this is a pretty big place. There's literaly hundreds of rooms, and at least a quarter of them are bedrooms each with their own bathroom and training room, and there's also a library, study two gyms and a very large indoor heated swimming pool,' Kai told them. 'So there's more than enough room for all of you.'
''All' of you?' Tala asked.
'Yeah, well that is, if you and the reat of the Demolition Boys want to stay here as well.'
Tala thought it over, looking at Bryan who had wrapped his arms around Ray and fallen asleep. He smiled slightly. Well, it might help Bryan get Ray, he thought.
<<Of course it would. I think Ray likes him too, and you staying here would let them get to know each other. That's all that's stopping Ray, y'know.>>
'Raven, for gods sake stop that,' Tala said glaring at the girl infrount of him, as she smirked.
'Well it is Tal, you can't deny it,' Raven said back. <<I also think it would help you to get the person who you like.>> She glanced at Bex who was starting to fall asleep. Tala blushed slightly.
<<I don't know what you're talking about.>>
<<Of course you don't.>>
As they spoke through Raven's telepathic connection, Kai watched Raven, marvelling at how the whole bottle of Vodka that she alone had managed to put away wasn't affecting her. He could tell that she and Tala were having a conversation, her eyes would light up and sparkle slightly, her expression would change from a frown to a bright smile and her laughter hung in the air filling the soul with a light feeling, as though you were about to float away. He smiled as he watched her. She really is a great person.
'Uh, Mr pathetic. You've had a crush on her since you were about seven.'
Kai stopped his staring and frowned.
Jiana? For gods sake woman leave my mind alone.
'But Raven and Tala are talking and she won't listen to me, so I came to talk to the other conscious mind here. But I am right, aren't I? Ever since she stoped you from drowning in the river you've had a crush on her.'

~Flashback~

They were running across the snow, each trying to beat their last time for this course. Raven and Kai were running alongside each other infrount of everyone else. Suddenly, the ground started to crack underfoot. They had ran onto the river without noticing. They sped up trying to get off the ice without going through. But no such luck. Kai fell and smashed throught the ice and whent under. Raven immediately stopped and turned round, spotting the place where the younger blader had went through. Dashing back, she dived into the freezing water, ignoring the stinging sensation of it on the open scars from the course. Opening her eyes, she looked through the foggy water for her fallen friend. She spotted him struggling against the current and swam towards him. By the time she reached him he was hardly moving. She wrapped her arms round his chest and swam towards, what she hoped, was the edge of the river. Getting there, she made sure that Kai wasn't going to float away downstream, she turned over in the water and placed her hands in the mud and sand at the bottom of the river and made sure that her feet were pressed against a flat surface on the underside of the ice. Then she pulled her feet in towards her chest, then sent them crashing through the thick layer of ice that seperated her and Kai from the fresh air above them. Working quickly, she turned herself the right way up and puched the edge of the hole she made, widening it. She grabbed hold of Kai and pushed him through the ice and then hauled herself through into the open air. Quickly, she craweled towards Kai and scanned for any signs that he was still alive. Luckily, he was still breathing.
'Kai,' she called quietly. 'Kai wake up, please Kai, plaese wake up.'
Slowly she watched his eyes open. She smiled down at him.
'Raven.........what are you doing. You're not supposed to help anyone,' he said quietly.
'So what? I was just supposed to let you drown?'
Kai smiled up at her.
'Thank you.'
Gently, she pulled him up to a standing position and started walking towards the finish of the course where she knew there would be medics for those injured during the course.

~End Flashback~


How did you know that?
'When I talk to a person like this I become part of their mind, so I can see all of your memories.'
Right. Well, so what if I like her?
he asked the bit-beast indignantly.
'Look Kai, I know Raven. She likes you. Trust me. Just tell her how you feel, Kai,' Jiana told him before leaving his mind. He sighed and looked back at Raven.
'I think it's time that they whent to bed,' he told her and Tala, indicating the others who were still asleep.
'Okay.'
Raven prodded Bex and Katsina awake.
'Hey sleepy heads,' she said. 'Wake up and help us take the others up to bed.'
Sleepily the two girls helped Tala, Kai and Raven put the others to bed, then Kai showed them where they would be sleeping. Greatful that they wouldn't have to sleep with one eye and ear open for once, they climbed under the covers in their rooms and were asleep instantly. Raven said goodnight to the two boys and went to her room as well.

*#~#* Just before dawn*#~#*

Kai woke up. Something had been bugging him, the sound of something familiar that shouldn't be heard at this hour. A beyblade spinning. He sat up, looking around and grabbed a pair of trousers that were lying on the floor next to his bed. Standing he pulled them on and walked onto his balkony. Looking down on the grounds, he noticed Raven standing, sillueted in the dawn light, her blade spinning around her feet, hitting off of rocks and trees in a deffinate routine. Silently, he jumped from where he stood and flawlessly launched his blade at the same time. It streaked throught the air towards the other blade, but at the last second, Raven's blade dodged his attack and smashed into the side of his blade, causing it to fly back to his hand.
'You're so pradictable Kai,' Raven said to him, not moving from her stance.
'How did you know I was there?'
Raven sighed and turned around, calling her blade back. 'First, your door clicked when you unlocked it. Second, your foot scuffed the ledge as you jumped and third your rip cord made a niose when you launched your blade.' She smirked at him. 'As for the attack, that was guess work.'
Kai shook his head at her.
'Have you been awake all night?' he asked the black haired teen infrount of him.
'Pretty much, yeah,' she said. She looked at his half naked form. 'Did I wake you?'
He looked down and laughed. 'Yeah, but I would have got up soon anyway.'
'Come on back inside you must be cold.' She took his arm and forcefully pulled him towards the open patio doors, into the warm kitchen, where two full mugs of hot chocolate were waiting along with some cookies.
'Did you expect me to wake up or something?' Kai asked her, looking at the table.
'It was Jiana. I told her to do it when I heard you open the door to your room,' Raven said, smiling. 'I know you like hot chocolate and butter cookies. You told me at the Abbey.'
Kai smiled at her, amazed that she had remembered that small piece of information about him. As they sat down, he carefully put his arm around her shoulder as she took a drink of the warm chocolate flavoured liquid. She leaned against his side and closed her eyes, content in the knowledge that she was safe.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rei's Neko_gurl: Well, that's that over and done with.
Titus: Bour bloody time.
Rei's Neko_gurl: Sticks out tongue. Shut up. Just cause you're older than me doesn't mean you can boss me around. But anyway. Unfortunately, I won't be writting any more for about a week or so because I have my fourth year prelims coming up next week. So I hope you liked this chappy and I hope that it will tide you over till the next time. (oh and by the way. PLEASE REVIEW PEOPLE. I know your out there because of the thing that tells me how many people have read this fic) Ja Ne