Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Past ❯ Who is RJ? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
LOTSHA: well everyone I m back with chapter six of Forgotten Past, I apologize for the delay in the story but I have been fini

LOTSHA: well everyone I'm back with chapter six of Forgotten Past , I apologize for the delay in the story but I have been finishing up my other story it's finished too I'm so proud it's the first story I've ever finished.

Tyson: oh shut up and start the story

LOTSHA: fine *grumbles darkly* stupid fucking monkey boy piece of shit ass hole

Ray: that wasn't nice

LOTHA: ahh who cares RJ's rubbing off on me

Kenny: speaking of which are we ever gonna find out what her initials stand for?

LOTHA: yes, yes you will in this chapter actually

Max: finally took you long enough

LOTSHA: this story won't have as many chapters as my other one but if you like RJ and other original characters I suggest that when my friend gets hers up you read her story. Especially if you like insanity because well sometimes it makes sense but well for everything else you'd have to live in our world to understand*grins* it will be up after I teach Tora-chan what paragraphs, spelling and grammar are.*giggles happily* anyway yeah her character's name is Yamoto Hakaru and Tora-chan has added RJ to her story. It astounds me though how she keeps her in character so well, I have a hard time keeping her so brooding and mean myself. Ah well if you like adventure, insanity and some romance than read her story when she gets it up.

Tyson: are you done yet?

LOTSHA: yeah, yeah I'm done

Ray: good lets start the story.

LOTSHA: sure kitten

Ray*blush*

LOTSHA: I do not own BeyBlade blah, blah, blah let's start

***Forgotten Past***

Ray was awaked by sunlight streaming through the windows early the next morning. Though he was awake he kept his eyes shut trying to get more sleep as he was exhausted. However the noise in the room was keeping him awake no matter how hard he tried to get back to sleep.

Hey guys come on you're gonna wake up Ray. Said a soft voice Ray recognized as Kenny's. Or worse you'll wake up RJ and I don't wanna face a grumpy RJ.

A grumpy RJ? Geez if before was normal I'd hate to see a pissed RJ. Tyson said.

Precisely why we don't want her to wake up. Hissed Kenny.

Oh Tyson said in his usual clueless voice.

Fucking baka, Kai growled out through his teeth.

What's your problem Mr. Sourpuss? Tyson taunted.

Nothing he snapped angrily.

I think he's confused about RJ and now he's mad. Ray's voice finally joined the conversation causing everyone in the room to jump.

Ray!! yelled Mariah, she ran to his side obviously about to throw her arms around him. He held up his hands to stop her just before she could.

Sorry, I just feel a little weak, he apologized.

Well I'm not surprised, said Kenny, RJ needed a lot of blood from you.

Ray turned his head to look at RJ, she was still asleep, and still looked like hell but her color was returning to her. That was a good sign.

How is she? Ray asked concerned.

The doctor came in earlier while you were still asleep, he checked her. He said that she would be weak for a few days. She should take it easy for a while and she'll be fine. Kenny informed Ray.

Oh that's good, he smiled. He looked like he had something else to say but at that moment a low moan came from the other side of the room.

Ohhhh fuck what the hell?

Well, well, well she's awake. Lee said sarcastically.

Huh ? she sat up slowly holding her head. What the fuck, where am I?

In the hospital, Ray said softly.

Hearing Ray's voice she whipped her head around causing another headache, ' Ray? '

Why?!?!?! she half yelled, half snapped.

Because you nearly died. He said dryly.

Nearly? she asked confused, her usual demeanor seemed to have disappeared.

Yeah, said Mariah. If it wasn't for Ray you would have died.

N-nani? her confusion vanished replaced by fear. 'No he must know what I am'

T here was silence in the room for a moment or two as the information settled in everyone's mind //Ray saved RJ's life//

**Ray's POV**

'She looks so scared, but why? Could it be she didn't want us to find out she was neko-jin? But why?'

**Normal POV**

Finally the silence was broken by RJ as her fear too vanished to be replaced this time by anger.

Why? she growled.

I couldn't let you die. He said.

Yes you could have. She replied.

I could have yeah but how do you think I would have felt knowing I could have save d you and I didn't? Ray pointed out.

Oh so that's it, it's a moral thing. She rolled her eyes and started to get up.

And, Ray spoke. She turned to look at him. Ever neko-jin takes the vow, to save a fellow. 'neko-jin stick together'

Meh! RJ averted her eyes. I'm not like you kitty cat.

Bullshit!! Ray snapped and got up.

She turned to look at him shocked and sat back down . Obviously she wasn't expecting a reaction like that. After a moment she composed herself.

What do you know the kitty knows how to swear. She snorted and again started to get up.

Ray moved faster than she did and moved over to her bed . He plac ed his hand on her shoulder and forced her back down on the bed.

Hey hands off, her words were spoken roughly; her attempts to remove him however were halfhearted.

I don't think so you're not going anywhere until the doctor says you can. He growled fiercely.

You can't tell me what to do. She snarled back. She again made another movement to stand , she got through Ray , but her injuries this time were what stopped her.

You're not well enough to leave. Ray snapped.

I can take care of myself. She barked.

Oh yeah you did a great job taking care of yourself before. Ray was motioning to her injuries.

I'm fine!! she protested.

Yeah right you can barely stand. Everyone was staring at the arguing pair, it was obvious RJ was too proud to admit that not only did she need help, but she couldn't take care of herself.

Ahem? a quiet voice said. Everyone turned to see the nurse standing at the door. Ah RJ I'm glad you're awake. You ah have some visitors.'

Huh? she finally sat back down, Who???

Why your team of course, the nurse gestured behind her at a group of people came into the room, Tala , Ian, Bryan, Spencer, Boris and Voltair.

RJ, said Ian smiling, I'm so glad you're OK. He ran over and hugged her.

RJ's voice was muffled by his hug but it sounded a lot as if she said What the Fuck?

Ian, leave her be she's very badly hurt. Remember that's what the doctor said. Boris said.

Boris, Kai snarled.

Hello Kai, he said.

Voltair spoke too, Hello Kai.

Grandfather, he snarled again. What are you all doing here?

Seeing if RJ is alright. He replied.

RJ was obviously confused beyond belief; her team had never acted this way with her or any other blader. She turned her attention to Boris, 'What's going on here? her voice was still gruff but laced with curiosity.

What , can' t a team visit an injured teammate RJ?' asked Tala sweetly, he was holding a bundle of roses in his arms, he walked over planting a gentle kiss on her lips and the roses in her arms.

If RJ's eyes could have gotten larger you'd think she was a chibi. She looked about to say something when her eyes caught something they hadn't before , a camera crew was video taping everything that went on. Now she understood what was going on, they were trying to look like the good guys; it was so their good name was fixed. 'They knew I'm infamous in Russia of course there would be cameras if I got hurt.'

I hate roses!! she snapped, throwing the roses on the floor, she didn't care that it hurt like hell just to move.

The Camera crew gasped in shock. Oh don't worry; she must still be on meds. Tala said.

That's odd, the nurse said quietly. Why do you have a rose tattoo on your ankle if you hate roses?

The room went dead quiet, even the BladeBreakers and Whiter Tigers were staring at RJ looking for answers.

None of your business, she snapped again. Now get out I want to sleep. And she lay back down.

Alright,' Kai said, Everyone out,

When everyone was gone the nurse came back looking fearful, Umm?

What! RJ and Kai both snapped at the same time.

Uhh this was, uh found with you we thought you might like it back . She cautiously walked over and placed the bag in RJ's lap.

Fine, now get out! RJ snarled. The nurse backed out quickly and RJ turned her attention to the bag in front of her.

She opened it slowly and looked inside. She pulled something out; when the light caught it they saw that it was her Beyblade. She looked it over apparently looking for damages. She seemed satisfied because she placed it on her bedside table, and went back to digging through her bag. She pulled out a small stack of photos held together by a rubber band, a plastic shopping bag, and a beautifully designed box that was lavender and shined like silk. It had Chinese calligraphy all over it Ray and the White Tigers could tell that it said 'Tiger' all over it. She looked each item over, seemed satisfied and placed them back in the bag.

She went digging through it again and fo und a scrap of material, it was about a foot long and dark violent purple with a half ying-yang at the end, the yang half. The material was stained in blood, on closer inspection there was another piece of material tied to the end. It too was covered in blood but the ying half of the symbol was visible.

It was obvious what it was after they got a good look at it. It was RJ's bandana that she was never seen without, and it looked like she was none too happy about it being torn in half and stained with, what was obviously her blood. She clenched her fist over it and muttered some Russian words under her breath the only Kai could understand.

'Stupid, fucking asshole I'll kill him!!! she placed the bandana back in the bag and set the bag down on the floor. She lay down properly and turned to face the wall in a very Kai-like gesture. She proceeded to fall asleep soon after wards .

The others in the room turned to Ray, I wonder what was in that box Max said.

Yeah, Ray replied.

The box said Tiger on it. Mariah told them.

Really? Max said interested.

What I want to know, Kenny interrupted. Is what's with that 'rose' tattoo on her ankle.

Well it's not exactly a rose Kenny. Kai said softly.

How would you know? They all gaped at Kai.

I helped the nurse change her bandages last night I saw it. It is a rose tattoo but, the rose is chained up. Kai told them.

A chained up rose? Kenny immediately started typing on Dizzi, everyone watched as he did so. Is this what it looks like? Kenny asked Kai after a moment and turned the screen so he could see it.

Yeah that's it. Kai said confused, Why?

Kai this tattoo is used in binding ceremonies. He answered him. Obviously RJ is bound to someone.

But who. Came the ever so clueless voices of Tyson and Max.

Who do you think morons, Kai said hitting them, obviously Tala.

Oh,

Well it's no wonder Tala can hit her and get away with it. Ray muttered.

Anyway, Lee's voice interrupted, Getting back to that box of hers,

Yeah, what about it? Mariah asked.

I've seen it before. Lee told her.

You have?

Yeah, I swear I have. Lee looked thoughtful.

'Hey so have I. Ray said excited.

We have to be sure , we need to see it up close. Lee said, Get her bag.

Mariah carefully went over, got the bag and walked quietly back over to Ray's bed. Ray opened the bag and got the box out.

Oh yeah, I swear I've seen this before. Ray muttered he slowly opened the box by lifting its little silver latch; he moved the silk cloth and gasped. No, no way!!

What is it Ray? Mariah cried.

Lee, Mariah, you guys aren't going to believe what's in here. He lifted the little time worn plushie from the box and showed it to them.

No, no way, they mimicked Ray.

Ray that's, Mariah said staring back and forth between the plushie and her boyfriend.

The Driger Plushie we made for Rai, he finished.

Who? asked Kai, Kevin and Kenny.

Rai was one of the original White Tigers when we were younger it was me, Mariah, Lee and Rai, look. Ray showed the bottom of the plushie to them.

Ok, Kai said, here's the interesting question why does RJ have it?

Ray opened his mouth to say that he didn't know, when again he stopped in his tracks. That's it, it explains everything. I knew I'd seen Cecile somewhere.

Ray you're not making sense. Mariah said worried.

Don't you get it, RJ and Rai are the same person, that's why she hesitated in the match , she realized it was me. That's why she has this plushie. Ray nearly yelled.

But Ray, Mariah started.

Listen Mariah R - Raieka , J- Jin get it it's a short form for her real name , RJ is our old friend Raieka Jin. Ray finished breathlessly.

Everyone was staring at Ray, than there was a tinkling sound like breaking glass. Ever eye was on Kai in an instant he looked about to faint.

That's it, he muttered. Now I remember her, when I was still in the abbey she didn't go by RJ, she was still Raieka. She looks so different, its no wonder I didn't recognize her before.

Yeah, Ray muttered, he looked back at the bag and went through it again, this time producing the stack of photos, and he started looking through them. The others were watching over his shoulder. There was a picture of The White Tigers, Ray and Rai hugging, Rai beyblading Ray, in all of these Rai looked no older than five or six and her hair was long, she still had the bandana but in these it was a lot bigger on her.

Than the pictures skipped to an older Rai, about ten or eleven, her in the abbey for the first time, Rai and Kai hugging, Rai with Tala who had his arms around her, another made them smile it was Rai and Kai obviously sharing their first kiss.

After that there seemed to be a huge skip in the age and the last picture was of RJ, there was no longer a sparkle in her eyes, or a smile on her face. Her face was stony without a trace of emotion, her eyes cold, her body built. Now her appearance was nothing like a playful little girl it was that of a soldier, a warrior a weapon.

Oh my god Rai, what happened to you, Ray whispered.

I'll tell you what. Kai, that's what she was fine until she met Kai. Mariah snapped.

What! Kai yelled.

Shhh, no Mariah it's not Kai's fault. Ray scolded.



I t 's Boris 's fault , Kai growled.

Probably, Ray said, He probably told her something and well Rai never was the hardest girl to trick, she was always really gullible.

Wait, I think I know, Max said. Everyone stared at Max, Well, Tala said that RJ doesn't like Kai because he left. Right? they nodded. Well I'm judging by that picture he gestured to the photo of Rai and Kai kissing. That they were in love. Everyone looked ready to laugh. No hear me out, I think that at least RJ was in love with Kai and Boris told that he didn't care or something and that's why he left. Does that make sense?

Actually it does. Said Ray softly.

Well that's more than I ever thought I'd find out in one day. Lee said.

Yeah, Ray muttered, Hey guys could you do me a favor?

Yeah sure, they chorused.

Great, Ray smiled and told them what he wanted.

**The next day**

RJ woke up to the sun feeling like crap, she rolled over and ended up rolling on something. Huh? she looked at what she had rolled on and saw a small package with neko wrapping paper. What the fuck?................ Tala she muttered. She slowly opened it to avoid any unneeded movement.

Inside the package was a piece of material, she unraveled it and gasped, it was a brand new bandana just her size, which was a lot bigger than her old one, in violent purple with a ying-yang on it. What the? She moved her hands over the soft material, it was almost like silk but not quite. At each of the ends was something that caught her attention, stitched right into the bandana was not only the symbol for Tiger at one end but at the other was her name, her full name Raieka Jin. Oh my god!!! she looked around but the curtain around Ray's bed was drawn. She looked back at the package and noticed a note.

Rai,

I know that it's you, and has been you all along. I'm not going to go into a lecture about Traitors to the village, you have enough on your plate. I am going to say though that we all miss you terribly, we wish you'd stop fighting us. I also want to say that I know you know it's us. Also I'm very proud of you for mastering Cecile. We all are, but there is something else Rai you need to have a talk with Kai and sort things out or else you'll be this way forever and I know the sweet little girl I loved is still in there somewhere.

Love you lots,

Ray Kon


To be continued..


LOTSHA: ha I did it

Tyson: wow it's so long compared to your other ones.

LOTSHA: I know and now I have to get ready to go so see ya later peeps

Ray: REVIEW this took a long time to write.

LOTSHA: hai hai hai

Ja ne