Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Past ❯ RJ's a what? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LOTSHA: hey there everyone

Tyson*sarcastically*oh everyone cheer she's back

Max: Tyson!!!!!

LOTSHA: you are such an ass Tyson I have no idea why Max even bothers with you

Max: sometimes I wonder too

Tyson: but you love me Maxie*pouts*

Max: yes but one might ask why

LOTSHA: oh Max I didn't know you were so wise I think I might just claim you for myself

Tyson*screams* no back bitch he's mine!!!!

Max: um LOTSHA I'm gay

LOTSHA: I know just wanted to see what Tyson would do

Max: um ok sure*giggles*

Ray: um ok you are one odd child LOTSHA

LOTSHA: and I changed my mine about you

Ray: what I'm not cute anymore*pouts*

LOTSHA: oh you're still hot, I just thought that Mariah can go to hell and you're mine

Ray: uhhhhh that's mean and uhhhh what about Kai?

LOTSHA: oh Kai's still mine

Ray: you want a threesome what do they call it um

LOTSHA: Ménage à trois. Yeah I've decided since out of all the yaoi couples in Beyblade I like you two best and I love you both just sooooooooooooooo much I want you two to be bi

Ray: so you can have both of us and not be cheating?

LOTSHA: yep*grabs Kai and Ray around the neck* you're both mine!!!!!!!!!!

Ray: oh dear Mariah isn't gonna like this

Mariah: no shit I'm not gonna like it Ray is MINE!!!!!

LOTSHA: doll face he's yours in the story but in my world he's mine!!!!!!

Mariah: bite me you fucking whore!!! You're a disgrace to woman

LOTSHA: where, when, how hard and for how long?

Mariah: arg*steam is pouring out of her ears*

Ray: Mariah I'm yours really LOTSHA just has a really twisted mind

Mariah: you better be

Max: oh dear um yeah can we start the story now?

LOTSHA: sure thing Maxie*kisses Max's cheek*

Tyson: LOTSHA does not own Beyblade she does however own RJ so yeah

LOTSHA: thanks sweetheart

All*sweat drop, followed by anime fall*

LOTSHA: I have to warn you all, this chapter will be gory so those who don't like violence please skip over these parts

***Forgotten Past***

CRACK, the sound resonated through the room over and over again as hit after hit rained down on the seventeen year old redhead. Not a sound was heard from the victim; the only sound was of braking skin and blood falling to the floor. A large puddle of blood was seen around the two redheads in the room, one was raining hit after hit, the other standing silently taking everything. CRACK with another hit the victim fell unable to stay standing any longer. The other teen seemed satisfied with the response, and laughed sadistically.

"I told you not to fail RJ, but you did and I told you if you did you would die." Tala's cold voice was heard echoing throughout the room. RJ opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was blood. "However I feel that I should let you go after all having nowhere to go is a fate worse than death for you tigers isn't it." The young redhead looked up as if to say `finish the job Tala' Tala shook his head and laughed. He kicked her hard in the ribs, than turned to the door "Spencer!" the door opened.

Spencer walked into the room unconcerned for the girl now lying in a pool of her own blood. "Yes sir?"

"Get rid of her she'll probably die on her own anyway." Tala laughed as Spencer slung RJ over his shoulder, RJ under normal circumstances would have punched him in the face. This time however she was still unable to move much. He carried her out of the room, grabbing a bag on the way out the door. He walked to the front door of the abbey and continued walking he walked straight to the nearest park and dropped her near a bench along with the bag he had grabbed. He turned and walked away.

**Hours later with the BladeBreakers**

The team was celebrating, because of Ray's victory. Ray and Mariah were kissing every so often, while the others ate (mostly Tyson), talked and watched TV. Lee cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone I'd like to make a toast to Ray, to congratulate him on beating the toughest beyblader we've ever come across." He raised his glass, everyone followed this example. Ray had turned a rather interesting shade of red during Lee's speech.

"Thanks Lee um I dunno what to say," he said awed.

"Don't say anything Ray I meant it you did a great job RJ's was tough as nails, and you beat her easily." Lee smiled.

"Too easily." Kai's dark voice floated across the room to reach their ears.

"What Kai?" Lee asked confused,

"Ray beat RJ too easily, she took me out in one hit and I'm a better blader than Ray statistically." Kai said.

"Well statistics can go to hell Ray beat her fair and square." Mariah said in a high pitched voice.

"No wait Mariah I think he's right," Ray said softly to his girl friend.

"Wha?" Mariah said.

"I think Kai's right it was too easy, there was this weird look on her face." Ray said thinking "like she couldn't concentrate." He said as an after thought.

"Exactly" Kai said softly "there was that weird look on her face just after……."

"Right after Mariah said my full name." Ray said confused.

"Uh guys look at this." Kenny said they turned to look at him he pointed at the TV. "It's a news bulletin" they all stared at the TV.

"This is breaking news, in Westminster Park the young beyblading sensation RJ of the Demolition Boys was found brutally beaten. It took police an hour to identify her because of the amount of blood covering her face." The camera showed a shot of an ambulance with paramedics carrying a stretcher on which was a very bloody figure. "Police are looking for the attacker as RJ is rushed to the hospital for emergency resuscitation. Doctors at this very moment are looking for blood donors to help the young girl."

Kenny turned off the TV after the report was over. He looked at his teammates and friends shocked. Ray looked just as shocked, Kai had his usual look on his face, Tyson looked pale and Max looked like he was gonna be sick.

"What, what could possibly do that to RJ, she looked so strong." Max asked softly after a few minutes.

"I don't know, she doesn't seem the type to take anything from anyone," Mariah said. "I mean I don't think anyone could have snuck up on her."

"I know, unless she was distracted." Ray said, "I wonder why they needed donors so bad they usually have tons of blood here."

"Did you see all that blood?" Emily asked faint.

"Yeah," said Tyson quietly.

"Um do you, do you think we should go see her?" Ray asked uncertainly. "See what we could find out?"

"Yeah, whatever could do that to RJ could do it to anyone." Lee said.

They all left for the hospital, catching cabs to get there their rides were uneventful and when they pulled up to hospital there was an enormous crowd of reporters. They had to push their way into the hospital and went up to the desk.

"Excuse me miss." Max said sweetly, "but could you tell me which room RJ is in?"

"I'm sorry sweetie but RJ is still in the emergency room. She lost a lot of blood and honestly honey she's not expected to live." The young woman said.

"Why?" asked Ray concerned.

"Well, hey wait you're the BladeBreakers aren't you?" she asked startled.

"Uh yeah" said Tyson "about RJ?"

"Well alright, she's lost too much blood and we can't find any donors for her." She said sadly. "It's a shame she'll die so young, the pour girl's only seventeen."

"Why can't you find any donors, hasn't anyone volunteered?" Ray asked confused.

"Oh plenty have but," she paused.

"But what?" Max asked.

"Well her blood type is unlike anything we've ever seen. We can't seem to find anyone with the same blood type." The woman sighed.

"What do you mean a weird blood type?" Ray asked an idea forming in his head.

"Well the doctors have been saying it's like she has some type of animal blood." She said.

"Cat's blood?" Ray asked in a rush. His friends looked at him oddly.

"Yeah that was it," she said, "how did you…"

"Can I talk to a doctor?" Ray asked.

"Well I guess I'll call one down." The confused woman said as she turned and left to find one.

Ray turned to the others. "What was that about Ray?" Mariah asked she was just as confused as the receptionist.

"I have a hunch," said Ray.

"What kind of hunch?" Kenny asked.

"Well if RJ's blood is almost like cat's blood than maybe…" he trailed off as a light went off in Lee's head.

"Are you saying that RJ might be neko-jin Ray?" he asked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Ray replied just as the receptionist reappeared with a doctor in tow.

"Is this him?" the doctor asked.

"Yes doctor this is the boy who asked to see a doctor." The woman replied. The doctor moved so he was standing in front of Ray.

"What's wrong son, is there something I can help you with?" he asked.

"Sir, I'm here about RJ I, I think I can help her." Ray replied.

"Son RJ is beyond help now, no one has the right kind of blood to help her, she's going to die." The doctor said as he started to walk away.

"Sir I think I have the same kind of blood as RJ." Ray said loudly to make sure the doctor heard him. The entire reception area went dead silent and the doctor turned to look at Ray.

"What did you say?" the doctor asked.

"I think I have the…" he got cut off.

"I heard what you said, but I think you've lost your mind son RJ seems to have half human blood, half cat blood. There is no way you could share that type of blood."

"Sir I think RJ is what's called a neko-jin, a cat person and if that's so than I can help her because I'm neko-jin too." Ray said quickly.

"Hmmm, alright come with me." Ray followed the doctor to a room where they tested Ray's blood and as it turned out Ray's blood DID match RJ's, RJ was a neko-jin obviously. The doctors were shocked that anyone could share that kind of blood so they made sure Ray was willing to help and led him to a room.

There was a bed in the room on which lay RJ pale as death her fiery red hair standing out against her white skin, which was still half covered in dried blood, Ray stared at RJ's lifeless body wondering how this frail creature could hours ago been a fiery beyblader ready to take down anyone in her way. The doctors lead Ray to the other bed and hooked him up to the machines that let him transfer blood. His last thoughts before he fell asleep looking at RJ's pale face was `who could have done this to such a strong person?"

To be continued

LOTSHA: that was really angsty as my friend put it

Ray: I had no idea that RJ was neko-jin

RJ: I did

Tyson: of course you did you are RJ weirdo

RJ: ah bite me

Max: that's my job*blush* I mean

LOTSHA: yes Maxie*smirks*

Ray: anyway I wanna find out how this turns out so yeah R&R.

LOTSHA: later*blows a kiss*

Ja ne

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!