Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Past ❯ Ray vs. RJ who will win? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LOTSHA: hey all I'm back with chapter four of Forgotten Past

Ray: you've been writing in class again LOTSHA

Tyson: aren't you falling behind with all the writing you do in French class?

LOTSHA: nah I'm at the top of my class and its not just writing in class its reading Inu-Yasha too*whispers* my class thinks I'm reading manga porn

Max: why don't we believe you? And it is manga porn

LOTSHA: I'm telling the truth here I'm at the top of the French class

Tyson: what does that say about your French class?

Ray: not much*snort*

LOTSHA: hey I have 89% in French thank you very much, but you're right the French class is pathetic

Kenny*looks at readers* she's in applied French here so yeah it's still pathetic*makes sure LOTSHA's not watching* besides she's a teachers pet all her teachers LOVE her

LOTSHA: I heard that you little worm get back here.*starts chasing Kenny while carrying her trusty Mallet of Doom*

RJ: I still don't get my roll in this story just yet*shrugs* heck I've only gotten emotional once in the whole story.

Kai: hey I like your personality it reflects mine perfectly*smirks*

RJ: hmmm*gives Kai a predatory look*

Kai*gulp* ummm let's….

RJ: go*Kai nods and they leave the room*

LOTSHA: got `im fans

Kenny*rubbing his head while his friends laugh*

LOTSHA: anyways I'm gonna start the chapter now

Ray: LOTSHA does not own Beyblade she only owns RJ

LOTSHA: arigato*grins*

***Forgotten Past***

It was nearly one in the morning and Kenny was still trying to find a way to beat RJ. He checked the Beyblade Association website to see who was up against who in the tournament the next day or today as the case may be. Finally with Dizzi telling him to go to bed every two minutes he went to bed. He awoke the next morning to hear Tyson snoring loudly and mumbling about food in his sleep. He crawled out of bed and walked over to his desk he turned and stretched just in time to see Tyson roll over in his sleep and send himself flying off the bed with a thump. Kenny snorted with laughter as Tyson rubbed the lump on him head and the door opened with Ray and Kai coming into the room, Max was already sitting on his bed laughing at the pouting Tyson, since he Kenny and Tyson shared a room because Ray seemed to be the only one Kai got along with. No one quite knew why. (AN: oh, oh I know, I know*waves hand in the air wildly* and no its not something sexual*frowns at dirty-minded readers* j/k)

"What's all the noise about?" Ray asked curiously rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. (AN: aww he's so cute when he just wakes up than again he's cute all the time)

"Tyson fell of the bed. He rolls a lot in his sleep." Max snorted trying to hold back his laughter. (AN: you'd know that wouldn't you Maxie.

Max*bashes LOTSHA on the head*hentai mind outta the gutter LOTSHA)

"Oh brother," Kai sighed, he glanced at Tyson on the floor than back up. He walked over to Kenny who had sat down in his desk chair and was still laughing "So any ideas Chief?"

Everyone stopped laughing and turned their complete attention to Kenny who turned Dizzi on.

"Yeah Chief you got any ideas?" Tyson asked curiously.

"Well the only way we could possibly have a chance of beating her is to find her bitbeast's weakness, but so far it doesn't seem like it even has one." He said sadly.

"Well did you look up Harpies?" Ray asked, "Find out their weakness?"

"I looked them up but they don't seem to have a weakness at all," Kenny sighed "That's why she seems so unstoppable" (AN: I looked up harpies I could find a weakness so yeah)

"No wonder Boris let RJ on the team, with a bitbeast with unlimited power they'd never lose." Max said.

"As long as the Cecile bitbeast is with someone who can both control and tap into its power than the blade and blader is unstoppable." Kai stated.

"That doesn't give us much confidence Kai." Ray said.

"It wasn't meant to give you confidence it was meant to tell you the truth about our situation. We don't have much of a chance if we can't find her weakness." He answered.

"Well guys!" Kenny said, "I did find out who each of you is up against."

"Really who?" they asked.

"Ok Max is against Bryan, Tyson is against Tala and Ray I don't envy you." He said.

"Why chief?" Tyson asked "Ray could handle anyone."

"Can he handle RJ?" he asked. They all went pale.

"A-are you serious Chief?" they stuttered.

"I'm dead serious guys. I'm sorry Ray, but I think they put you against her on purpose cause they obviously knew who was going when. Considering when this was posted." Kenny stated pointing at the scream he read from.

"I bet it's because Kai not playing." Ray said, "but I would have thought they'd put RJ against Tyson cause he's the world champion, he'd have the best chance to beat him. So they could show off more."

"I get what you're saying Ray but we can't do anything but train for this afternoon and hope to come up with some way to beat her." Kenny said.

So they all got to work Kai helping Ray who would have the hardest time in match. When it came time for the match they all slowly walked to the stadium all dreading the match they knew that unless Max and Tyson both won they would lose the match because RJ's bitbeast was just too powerful. They all got into the stadium and went to their locker room getting ready for the match; finally they heard the announcer talking.

"Well Brad it's a beautiful day here at the Glitter Dome, and we should have one hell of a show for you it's the BladeBreakers vs. The Demolition Boys. Let's hope we don't see a repeat of yesterday in the match between the White Tigers and the Demolition boys. I think RJ scared more than just Mariah in their match. Good wishes to Mariah of the White Tigers. Well let's meet the teams shall we. The Demolition boys…….. Tala, Spencer, Bryan, Ian and their newest team member RJ."

The Demolition Boys came out in single file, as the BladeBreakers watched from behind the curtain. They halted like soldiers (Demolition Boys).

"And the BladeBreakers Tyson, Max, Ray and Kai." They all came out heads held high determined looks on their faces. "Up first is Bryan of the Demolition Boys and Max of the BladeBreakers." Bryan and Max walked to the bey dish. "Alright guys ready your blades" they fit their blades into their launchers "Three, Two, ONE LET IT RIP!!!!!" they released hard into the dish (AN: oh, oh, bad, bad! Told you I have a dirty mind I take everything sexually. Hehe. Don't mind me!!!) The two blades crashed together, Bryan called one of his wind attacks and made Max fly backwards onto his back, his teammates yelled to see if he was ok they knew that Ray barely made it out alive when he went up against Bryan, this guy was tough. Max used his defensive skills to finally wear out Bryan's blade and in the end Max won the match.

"Well congratulations Max of the BladeBreakers" he walked back to his group a little beaten and bruised but happy, his mom in the crowd looked worried but happy.

"Hey Max, great job you ok?" Tyson asked looking worried.

"Yep I'll be fine now go kick Tala's ass Tyson." He said grinning. He sat down as Tyson got up and grinned at his teammates.

"I'll take him down so we don't have to worry about RJ ok." He said.

"I actually like Tyson's idea," Kenny said, "the world is coming to an end." Tyson gave Kenny a dirty look and waited for the announcer.

"Up next is the Tyson of the BladeBreakers and Tala of the Demolition Boys."

"I'll take him down just like last time." Tyson said as he marched up to the dish, Tala calmly walked to the dish.

"You're victory before was a fluke I will be the victor this time Tyson." He stated.

"You can only hope Tala, I'll take you down than Ray will take down your girlfriend." He smirked and looked around Tala to RJ who was leaning casually against the wall of the little dug out space.

"Good luck beating either of us." Tala stated.

"Alright guys, let's see what you can do. Three, Two, One LET IT RIP!!!!!!" they released their blades, the two blades crashed together both bladers giving it their all, Tala refusing to lose to Tyson again and Tyson trying to lessen the blow if Ray lost to RJ, which was almost certain because her bitbeast seemed to have an unlimited power source. Tyson channeled all his energy into his blade trying to over power Tala but in the end his blade got worn out and got knocked out of the dish.

`oh no' Tyson thought `Ray's on his own now, he has a lot of pressure on him now to beat RJ. If he loses………. We lose the match and any chance of getting Galux back for Mariah. Ray will blame himself'

"Congratulations Tala of the Demolition Boys." Tyson and Tala walked back to their respective teams, Tala looking smug and Tyson looking guilty.

"Hey Tyson its ok man, I can take her it's for Mariah after all." Ray said reading Tyson's thoughts. He gave Tyson an encouraging smile (AN: love his smile!!!!!!) "If it's for Mariah I can do just about anything."

"Oh Ray!" A voice said as arms were flung tightly around Ray's neck.

"M-Mariah?!" Ray said shocked. He felt her head nod into his shirt. "What are you doing here?"

"Kenny told me you were battling RJ today and thought we should come wish you good luck." She said smiling slightly, behind her stood the rest of the White Tigers. "Just Ray promise me you won't lose Driger or get hurt over this." Her eyes were wide and pleading.

"I promise Mariah, I'll be careful." Ray told her sincerely and he turned towards the dish.

"Alright Beyblade fans the teams are tied with one round each this next round will decide the match, and the deciding match will be fought by Ray of the BladeBreakers and RJ of the Demolition Boys."

"RJ if you screw this up I'll personally kill you." Tala threatened.

"Good lick Ray." His teammates cheered him in.

"Well Brad, RJ already took out one tiger we'll see if she can take out the other one." The announcer said as RJ walked up to the dish and faced Ray with a triumphant smirk on her face.

"Cute little girlfriend you got there, what, she tell you not to fight?" she sneered.

"She wished me good luck, not that I need it I could take you down with my eyes closed." Ray countered.

"We want a clean game you two." The announcer said "Alright let's do it." They readied their blades, "Three, Two, One LET IT RIP!!!!" their blades flew at each other, Ray throwing all his rage towards what RJ had done to Mariah into his blade.

"You're going down and I'm taking Galux back." Ray yelled glaring at her.

"Keep your eyes on the dish BladeBreaker." She said calmly as her blade whizzed at the speed only a mythological creature could have possessed.

"Whoa, her blade is so fast!" Kenny yelled "It's going almost 100 mph, Ray's Driger doesn't have a chance to even keep up. I read that Harpies are fast but I had no idea they were `this' fast. Even Tiger speed can't beat that!!" he looked stricken and was hurriedly typing on Dizzi.

"How's Ray supposed to attack it if he can't even keep up with it." Tyson yelled scared.

"What's the matter tiger can't keep up?" She taunted. Ray growled getting frustrated.

"Can it!" He spat out baring his fangs, his eyes narrowing into cat-like slits. "Go Driger"

Cecile continued to circle around Driger and everywhere she went a streak of light appeared. Ray's eyes went painfully wide when he realized the light was forming a cage trapping Driger inside.

"No!" Ray yelled.

"What's wrong kitty cat don't like having nowhere to go?" she sneered again.

His friends started yelling encouragement as Cecile continued to whiz around him. Mariah moved around the BladeBreakers to glare at the smirking RJ. She started cheering Ray on.

"You can do it!" she yelled. "We all believe in you Ray Kon!"

All of the sudden everything started happening at once, emotions flew through RJ's mind never settling on one, flash backs passed before her eyes and her Beyblade slowed almost to a stop, The cage around Driger vanished with the blades speed and Driger smashed into Cecile tossing her out of the dish to land with a clatter at RJ's feet. Even as the crowd gasped RJ just stood there staring at Ray not even seeming to notice that the match was over, Ray had won. Her eyes were trained completely on Ray as she mouthed wordlessly looking like a fish out of water. Ray's eyes wide with shock were focused on RJ's face. Slowly his friends realized that Ray had won and jumped on him.

"Ray you won, you beat her." Tyson yelled. "We WON!!!!!!!"

Slowly the feeling returned to Ray as what his friends were telling him sunk in. He won, he had beaten RJ. Finally as if in a trance RJ slowly bent down and picked up her Beyblade. She stared at it as though it were a foreign object. Just as slowly she turned and walked towards the curtained tunnel. She realized through her conflicted mind that Tala would make good on his threat. Unless Voltaire or Boris stepped in she'd be dead by morning and there would be one hell of a mess to clean up. Tala really liked it bloody.

"Well ahh, wow congratulations Ray of the BladeBreakers. Congratulations BladeBreakers." Suddenly a foot away from the tunnel, with her team scowling at her. RJ's blade glowed and a burst of light expelled from the bitbeast and a headed straight for Mariah, who threw her hands up to shield her eyes.

"Mariah!!" Ray yelled freaked.

The light vanished after a few seconds and they looked at Marish to see if she was ok, she was fine.

"Huh?" Mariah said.

"You're lucky my bitbeast was felling so generous." RJ's hard voice said "The tiger said that if he won than I give back your bitbeast." Her voice became strangled "He won, you get your bitbeast back, don't expect it to happen again." With that she walked through the tunnel that led to her locker room.

Mariah looked down and pulled her Beyblade out of her pocket. She gasped when she saw it.

"What's wrong Mariah?" Ray asked face stricken.

"Galux!" she cried happily. "She returned Galux just like she said." She turned to her boyfriend "Oh Ray you did it thank you." She threw her arms around him.

The BladeBreakers exchanged looks, `what to you know she gave back the bitbeast, will wonders never cease' they thought.

To be continued………

LOTSHA: well huh, huh what you think lots of Beyblade action in there

Ray: so you gonna tell us why I won? I'm still unsure about what made her blade slow down

LOTSHA: that's for my and RJ to know and you to find out later

Tyson: alright but you will tell us? Right?

LOTSHA*nods*

Max: alright*jumps in the air* anyways guess I'm stuck saying it. PLEASE REVIEW OR ELSE NO MORE STORY THANX TO ALL WHO REVIEWED.

Ray oh yeah LOTSHA?

LOTSHA*turns from playing with her Kai and Ray plushies* hum?

Ray: PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS and give me that!*snatches Ray plushie from LOTSHA*