Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Past ❯ Driger Plushie? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LOTSHA: I noticed that Draco told me RJ comes on a little strong and that she seems unbeatable but trust me she's not unbeatable.

Ray: anyway I've looked over your new chapter, its good but you've been writing it in class instead of paying attention

LOTSHA*hides behind a couch* I was paying attention*pleading voice*

Tyson: yeah right what did you do in French today?

LOTSHA: ummm, ummm

Max: point made

LOTSHA: I know what we did I just forgot

Kai: oh well French is boring anyway

RJ: you really like to torture me don't you?

LOTSHA*ask innocently* what's torture?

Kenny: anyway can we get this on the road?

LOTSHA: sure sweet pea

All*stare*

LOTSHA: what?

Tyson*shakily* you just called Kenny sweet pea

LOTSHA: did I

All*nod empathetically*

LOTSHA: sorry I've been hanging around with Gramma

Tyson: um ok sure

All*nod*

LOTSHA: anyways I think I'll start the fic now

Kenny: that's a good idea

LOTSHA: Ray you do the disclaimer

Ray: why

LOTSHA: cause your so cute that's why

Ray: ummm k LOTSHA doesn't own Beyblade but does own RJ is that good?

LOTSHA: yep thanks Ray*gives Ray a big hug which chokes him*

Anyways I'm going to start the story now

***Forgotten Past***

The BladeBreakers walked back to their hotel all lost in thought thinking about Kai's defeat. When they finally got back to the hotel they went to Kenny's room to analyze the bits of data he had managed to get on RJ. They all watched over his shoulder as he analyzed her data in instant replay, finally he turned to his fellow team members.

"Guys I've never seen a bitbeast like RJ's before. Its attack strength is off the charts. I have no idea where it gets its power from." He said defeated. "She seems unstoppable."

"No bitbeast is without weakness," said Kai from his position leaning on the far wall, "you once said that whatever weakness the real thing has, its bitbeast form has the same weakness."

"But Kai have you ever seen a bitbeast like that? It destroyed Dranzer with one hit." Said Kenny, "plus her bitbeast is a harpy, a mythological creature."

"Yeah! That's true." Said Max, "but I agree with Kai no bitbeast is without weakness, but the important question is what's RJ's bitbeast's weakness, what's a harpy's weakness?"

"Kai have you ever seen a bitbeast like hers before?" Kenny asked.

"My grandfather told me about a bitbeast with unlimited power if you could harness it, but no one has ever found out how to harness its power. It's more powerful than Black Dranzer when used correctly." He answered.

"Where was this bitbeast rumored to be?" Tyson asked.

"All I know is he never got his hands on it and he wanted it, bad!" Kai replied. "Now he either, finally got his hands on it, and gave it to her or she already had it with her when she arrived at the abbey, but what we do know is that she knows how to control it."

"Yeah but how did she learn to control its power?" Ray asked.

"That's a good question." Max said..

"Well if we have any hope of beating her we have to do a lot of training." Kenny stated.

"Relax Chief; I'm the world champion I could take her." Tyson gloated.

"Tyson were you even watching Kai's match with her. Kai's an overall better blader than you are and she creamed him." Kenny said exasperated. "Plus she has a Beyblade with unlimited power at least that's what it seems like."

Tyson for once looked at a loss for words and kept his big mouth shut.(AN: Uh oh bad images. I have a dirty mind, stupid Gramma for poisoning my innocence, she corrupted me*runs away screaming* ahem)

**In RJ's Room**

RJ paced around the room throwing random punches at her punching bag, something she had newly acquired since the last tournament.

"Stupid f*$@ing Kai, how dare he some back here!" she paced some more, "I can't wait to destroy Kai in the finals, and reclaim the Demolition Boys' glory."

She paused in her pacing to glace towards her Beyblade on her bed, than continued pacing till she couldn't stand it anymore and walked over to her bed and crawled under it. She lifted up a loose stone and pulled out a Chinese style box with calligraphy all over it and crawled back out. She sat on the floor and traced her fingers over the symbols on the box. Finally she slowly undid the silver latch. She lifted the lid and pulled a soft violet silk cover up and looked down into the box. Sitting on a soft velvet cushion was a time worn plushie of the bitbeast.

(AN: I was considering ending here but I thought not that would be mean so I continued)

Driger, it had a satin purple ribbon tied around its neck which looked as old as the plushie itself. She gently touched the ribbon and trailed her fingers over the stitching on the nose `Driger' was stitched there in black thread. The ribbon was inscribed with soft blue tread it said `White Tigers stick together' Finally she pick up the old child's toy, holding like it was made of glass. She turned it over, on each paw was a name `Ray', `Lee', `Mariah', `Rai' (AN: Rai is pronounced Rye like rye bread). She ran her fingers over each name slowly, when she got to `Rai' she sighed.

"It's been a while since I was called Rai" she whispered softly. She placed the small toy gently back into the box, covered it up with the silk cloth and closed the box gently. Suddenly she heard footsteps coming down the hall and quickly shoved the box back under the stone and flung herself onto the bed like she'd been there for hours. The door opened and Tala came in.

"Hmm, I see you've cooled down." He said.

She said nothing just turned her head to face him to show she was somewhat listening.

"Hmm, maybe I should fix that." He immediately pressed his lips hard to hers and climbed on her covering her lithe for with his own. Running his hands over every part of her body they could reach. While she laid still not moving to make him go or responding, that was ok with him though. All her cared was satisfying himself. His hands had slipped under her tight tank top and felt the taunt muscles created from years of hard work, when the door opened and Bryan and Ian walked in.

"Sorry guys," Ian smirked as Tala gave him a cold look but didn't move from his position, "but we have training to do, you can fuck later." Tala got up still giving Ian a cold look and walked out of the room without a backwards glance. RJ rolled of the bed and fixed her shirt as Ian held the door open with a smirk on his face. She gave him a dirty look and left, though she looked pissed she was secretly glad that they had come when they had for if they hadn't she knew Tala would have done more.

The four walked down the halls of the abbey to the training room. Spencer was already there lifting weights. RJ went immediately to the machines for the upper body and put it on 130 pounds (AN: I could do 70 when I first started so I'm guessing someone who had been doing it for years could easily start off with 130). The others went to other machines. Biovolt spent a lot of money not just so their team was tough but so they looked tough and would never be taken lightly. Other reasons were that they wanted the Demolition Boys to look intimidating, and what better way than for them to have very muscular builds on each member of the team. They had been working out for over an hour, RJ had moved to working on her lower body, Tala was practicing with his blade; Ian was lifting weights as was Spencer when the door opened. Boris and Voltaire both walked in,

"Alright all of you we have some things to tell you all." Boris told them. They stopped working out. "Now you all know who your number one competition is."

"Yes Sir!" they said, "The BladeBreakers Sir!"

"Now you will go up against them tomorrow and we have just found out the bladers they will be using," he continued.

"Who sir?" RJ asked.

"First up will be Max, the defense blader with his Dracile. Than second is Tyson and Dragoon, last tournament's champion," he paused in his thoughts to show how disappointed he was. "and last will be Ray, the Chinese boy and his Driger. Now Bryan you're up first against Max, Tala you're up against Tyson and RJ" he turned to her.

"Yes Sir!?" she asked.

"You'll go up against Ray do you all understand your assignments" he said.

"Yes Sir!" they echoed.

"Good now back to work." Boris and Voltaire turned and walked out of the room. The team resumed what they had been doing.

To be continued………

LOTSHA: hey this one wasn't a cliff hanger

Tyson: what do you know she can actually leave the story so the audience isn't in complete suspense

LOTSH*looks at readers* why is it that in every story I write there's always one cast member who has to make mean remarks to me everyone help me kill Tyson.

Max: noooooooooooooooo please no. Tyson!*wails*

Ray: uh anyways PLEASE REVIEW LOTSHA COULD REALLY USE THEM THIS STORY DOESN'T HAVE AS MANY AS HER OTHER ONE HAD IN 2 CHAPTERS SO SHE'S BUMBED.

LOTSHA: oh well I'm happy about one thing tomorrow(Saturday) I get to go watch anime movies with my friends again YAY! A-NI-ME! A-NI-ME! A-NI-ME!*runs around screaming happily*

AHEM!

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!