Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ ^_^&U ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioco- sorry it took me so long to update but I had a long trip to lemonworth ( not the prison) any ways it was pure torture and torment. @_@

Reio- there was an accordion orchestra that played for 3 hours straight and they made her listen to all of it.

Reiaka- there was 45 accordions.

Reioca- last time on this stupid story- Tyson's Grandpa told Allison that Kenny had something for her and Tyson told her not to mention that to Kenny because Kenny told them not to tell her that was a suprize for her but Tyson said that she should not to tell him but AWWWW NEVER MIND!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T OWN ANY THING ACEPT ALLISON AND HER BIT BEAST (I haven't figured out a name yet) maybe no well I know Trility perfect!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As Allison walked to the dojo Kenny was perfecting something for Allison's liking.

Allison- (opens the large door to the dojo then closes it) hey Kenny What's up

Kenny-nothing

Dizzy- he has something for you.

Kenny- Hey You Weren't suppose to say that yet.

Dizzy-but you said that I should say that when she comes in.

Kenny- Oh. You're right! Any ways here I made something for you. (Gives Allison a box)

Allison- (opens the box and looks in side) Awesome a new blade and It's Blue. EEEEEEEE (she is happy)

Kenny- I made it my self.

Dizzy- don't forget me. I helped!

Allison- ThankYouThankYouThankYou. (Kisses Kenny on the forehead)

Kenny- (blushes really really hard)

Allison- now I can go teach Kai a lesson after I practice alittle more.

Trility -* more like a lot more*

Allison-`shut up I just need to make up and Design more moves.'(Runs out of the dojo and to the park with a pad of paper and a pencil)

##AT PARK##

=From now on until I say so the talking being done is in Allison's head =

Allison- lest see.

Trility-how about Ice Gate.

Allison- good one. (Writes down on paper) Heres another one. (Writes down on paper)

Trility- Beating wings? Whats that do?

Allison- It's an attack that dose well lets just say it cripples the opponent.

Trility- so I hit them with my wings.

Allison- Yes. Oh here's a good one. It is called Ice daggers.

Trility- I like the sound of that one. I can finally kill his Dranzer

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reioco- review *Sigh*

Reio- I'm board!