Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ Chapter # 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reia- on with the fic!
 
$&#)!@*%&)#*%&#)&!#)$!#&*$!)$&!#$&)!# *$&!#)$&!#)$&)!#*&$!)$&#
 
(Kai, Tala, Johnny, Enrique, Robert, Eddy, Michele, and Oliver are sitting on the furniture playing play station 2)
 
Rei- hey guys what's up. (He walked over to the couch and sat down next to Oliver… the others are still in awe)
 
Tala- (turns around) nothing. (He's just watching along with Robert, Eddy and Oliver.)
 
Robert- what are guy doing? (Looking at the group of people that are standing there with their jaws partially hitting the ground)
 
Ally- (snaps out of shock) what?
 
Robert- why are the gaping?
 
Ally- well duh this is like the biggest house we've ever been in.
 
Kai- (looks up from the game he was playing) correction it's a mansion.
 
Ally- whatever Hiwatari (turns to Zoey and Mariah then hits them on the head) snap out of it you dummies!
 
Zoey and Mariah- what was that for? (Rub their heads)
 
Ally- (whispers something in their ears then turns around) Ok we have a question for you… why were we invited here?
 
Tala- because a game of truth or dare isn't any funny with out some girls.
 
The girls- (jaws drop) (steam coming out of ears) IS THAT IT BECAUSE YOU WANT SOME GIRLS FOR A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE? (They are very angry can't you tell)
 
Oliver- no that's not it girl we just thought that it would be interesting to see if you girls could make a better dare than we can.
 
Mariah- oh is that so. Well then, we'll just have to see.
 
Enrique- dose that mean you're staying?
 
Zoey- duh of course we are.
 
Eddy- good then we can settle in.
 
(Zoey sat next to Johnny while Mariah sat next to Tala and Ally sat as far away as possible from Kai… that happened to be next to Oliver)
 
<Oliver and Ally>
 
Oliver- Hi I'm Oliver.
 
Ally- I'm guessing that you already know who I am.
 
Oliver- yep.
 
Ally- what did he tell you about me. (Points towards Kai)
 
Oliver- just that you're a cute girl with a really bad temper.
 
Ally- sounds just like me.
 
Oliver- (giggles) you don't sound like that now.
 
Ally- just don't get on my nerves and you'll be safe.
 
Oliver- (sweats drops) I won't even try.
 
Ally- good then you won't get beaten in a match.
 
Oliver- you beyblade?
 
Ally- duh who doesn't.
 
Oliver- I can think of a few (pictures Enrique's girl friends)
 
(Silence between the two)
 
Oliver- want to have a friendly match?
 
Ally- sure why not.
 
Oliver- okay then… Hey Kai can we use your Bey dish for a while?
 
Kai- whatever.
 
Ally- Now I know what the means.
 
Oliver- Follow me.
 
< At the private Bey dish)
 
Oliver- (on one side of the dish readying his Bey blade) I won't go easy ya know.
 
Ally- (on other side of the dish with her blade ready) neighther will I.
 
Oliver- 3…2…1 LET IT RIP! (Launches Unicolien)
 
+ How do you spell that +
 
Ally- (launches blade into the dish and lands in the middle and stay there while Oliver's blade goes around)
 
(Trility stayed in the middle as Unicolien circled around)
 
&I don't know any of Unicolien's attacks so bear with me +
 
Oliver- UNICOLIEN EARTH SHAKE ATTACK!
 
Unicolien- (nah and then make then make the earth shake… a lot)
 
Trility- SCRECH! (Fly's up off the ground then dose a dive bomb and hits Unicolien with its sharp beak)
 
Ally- now Finnish it OFF! Ice Daggers!
 
Trility- (let's go of Unicolien and flaps her wings and sends ice Daggers at Unicolien)
 
Oliver's blade- (stops spinning)
 
Ally- (holds palm up and Trility fly's back in it) that was a great match Oliver.
 
Oliver- (picks up his blade) yeah… you're good.
 
Ally- why thank you. (Makes a peace sign with the pinky also up) +I call that peace siyama +
 
 
$#$@$)$&!@#)$&!$&@!$&#*)$&#)($&)%@#()%@$( )%@$()%&#()@&%!!!!!!
 
Please review because Mr. Button needs a little tickling… he's grumpy.
 
Button- please push me or else I'll insult Kai!
 
Kai fans- NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!