Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ Chapter #8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioca- okay I got a suggestion to write with the little “-“ thingies so I will… well Reioco will not me.
 
Reioco- I'll try me best but this will be my first time so don't get all flamie on me because I just started to write like that.
 
Trility- um … okay.
 
Kai- (hides in the closet)…
 
Reioca- where'd Kai go?
 
Max- (sugar High) IN THE CLOSET!
 
Reioca- thank you Max (gives max a giant bag of pixie sticks then pulls Kai out of the closet)
 
Kai- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
Reioca- YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!
 
Reioco- I'll start the story now.
 
Allison- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
Reioco- IT'S TIME FOR THE EVIL TRUTH OR DARE GAME TO ALMOST START!
 
Allison- YAY ALMOST! … Wait … NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
%%%&@$*)%&@)$*&^@$*)&^@$*)&^@)$^&)$^& $*^&@$*)&)@&^$*
 
**** Ally's P.O.V.****
 
I walked back to the Room filled with the evil boys with Oliver in front of me leading the way. `man I wonder how long it would take to find a lost person in this place… now that's a creepy thought… WHAT IF I GET LOST!' I thought as my face got I'm-officially-freaked-out look on it. I was glad Oliver didn't look back to see me in a little panic. Other wise I would have bolted off in front of him hoping that I could get lost and find the kitchen… `I just realized I'm hungry.' I thought as we finally reached the boy filled room. Zoey and Mariah were over at the table poking each other's beyblades for some reason. I walked over to them, said, “hey guys what's up”, and sat next to Mariah.
 
“Nothing” said Zoey with a board look on her face and then she sighed. “The boys are playing some stupid racing game with each other” Mariah said and poked Zoey's blade. I looked over to the TV and saw 4 little squares and in each of them was a car with little people on them. `What a stupid game' I thought and looked away from them.
 
I just pulled out Trility, placed her in the middle of the table, and grabbed Mariah's blade to look at. She just Grabbed Zoey's blade and Zoey Grabbed Mariah's blade and we sat there, inspecting each other's beyblade. I poked the pink blade with my pinky then frowned. “Mariah your blade needs to be adjusted a little want me to fix it?” I questioned. She just said “sure” and I took the blade apart and looked at it. I took the defense ring and placed it on there a little differently then put it back together and gave it to Mariah. She took it, looked at it carefully then nodded, and gave me Zoey's blade. I looked at her Bit it glowed a bark blue `good old Drality' I thought and checked the parts to make sure they all fit together properly and fix the attack ring a little bit then handed Zoey her beyblade. She took it and gave Mariah her pink blade, then she handed me Trility. Trility glowed a warm white color then I threw the beyblade in the air letting it flip a few times and caught it.
 
;: now I'm dizzy;: Trility said with a little voice in the back of my head.
 
I snickered and tossed her up in the air again but this time I made sure, it didn't flip. I caught it and said “better” aloud then thought `shit' angrily as Johnny and Tala looked my way. “What's better” said Tala. “Um nothing just…uh…my blade I readjusted my attack ring a few minutes ago” I said trying to think of something as I went along. Johnny looked at me weirdly and then turned his attention back to the game. Tala on the other hand just shrugged and then walked out of the room and down on of the many halls. I sighed and sat down on a chair facing the window.
 
%$)&@$%&@$)*&^@$*^&@$*^$&*&
 
Reioco- It may be short but it's still sweet!
 
Reioca- yep.
 
Reia- next time Reioco updates will be the starting of the truth or dare game so yeah… um bye now…
 
Chow