Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ A Deranged Little Brother? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioco- I'm gonna take a break on my other story and write a few chapies for this story. Well actually Reioca is gonna take a break typing and let me have the computer so yeah.
 
Reioca- (blowing on her fingers) Ow.
 
Trility- she got a finger cramp.
 
Reioca- (pokes finger) OWWWWW! (Runs into the bathroom and leaves the door open)
 
Dranity- she's probably running her finger under the cold water.
 
Dranity- well let's get the story started.
 
Reioco- this one is gonna be long because I'm gonna spend 12 hours on it.
 
%)&$)%*&$*%&$*%&$*%&$*%&$%&*)
 
**** Tala's P.O.V. ****
 
I walked down one of the many long halls. This particular one lead to the backyard and the room I was spending the night in. I walked for about 2 minutes, then stop in front of a door. I opened the door to reveal a room with white curtains a queen size bed with a light blue comforter that had my suitcase on it. I walked over to my suitcase and opened it, grabbed my swim trunks, then walked into the bathroom. I came back out in a few minutes in black Swim trunks. I put my other cloths on the bed. I grabbed my towel and walked out of my room closing the door behind me. `This is a good day for a swim' I thought as I walked to the indoor pool.
 
When I got there, I put my towel on a chair then left to go and yell at the others to get their lazy butts down here and go swimming. I walked back down the hall and when I got there Ally was doing a little victory dance while holding the controller for the PS2 in her hand.” Hey Guys meet me at the pool” I yelled and then turned my back and started back towards the pool.
 
**** Ally's P.O.V.****
 
I got up from my chair by the window and stood behind the couch that Oliver and Johnny were sitting on. “I challenge you 3 to race me on that game” I said boldly while pointing at Kai, Robert, and Michele then at the TV.
 
“Like you could beat us at this you haven't even played this before.” Said a very over confident Michele. I snickered. “What's so funny!?” he demanded.
 
“You really want to lose don't you” I said in a mocking voice. I heard him growl then Robert spoke up.
 
“Fine we'll see who can beat who.”
 
I took a seat in the middle of the boys and grabbed the controller `little do they know I've played this before and got the High score about 10 times' I thought as the screen lit up and the four little squares came up. I was on the bottom right and I had some princess Person sitting on my car. `Oh great Princess Peach' I thought. A little ding went off and I zoomed off into the lead while Knocking Robert off into the grass and over the edge into the water. I heard a low growl, and snickered.
 
I rounded the corner and picked up a little box. It kept changing until it landed on a bunch of banana peels I clicked the X button once the lined my self up so I was in front of Michele, then I clicked it one more time and he went skidding off the cliff. `Now it's just me and Kai' I thought as I went over a bridge. Then my little princess got rammed from behind and jolted forward. I knew that could only be Kai so I went in a diagonal line and dropped the rest of my banana peels `there's no way he could miss all of those' I thought as he jumped over them. My jaw dropped. `How did he do that' I thought as I got another box. I changed and finally landed on a timer. I snickered. Then I saw the finish line and Kai was right next to me. “NOW” I yelled and set off the clock. He stopped right in his tracks as I crossed over the finish line.” BOO YA” I yelled and stood up and did my little victory dance. “Who rules” I put my hand to my ear like I couldn't hear “I CAN'T HEAR YOU!” I shouted and got the reply “whatever” from all of them. “I DO” I yelled and started to do my little dance again.
 
Mariah and Zoey just clapped and said “ GO ALLY GO ALLY” like a cheer. Just then Tala walked in and said.” Hey Guys meet me at the pool.” I was about to say I'M NOT A GUY but he turned around a walked back down the hall. It took me a few seconds to get my head back on right and finally realize he was top less and in swim trunks. I looked over at Mariah and Zoey. They were looking at me like I had grown five arms. I walked over to them after putting down the controller. “Why are you staring at me?” I asked with a lot of curiosity in my voice.” They just shook their heads.
 
“Did you see what Tala was wearing” Zoey whispered in my ear.
 
“Yeah what's the-“Mariah covered my mouth with her hand then whispered in my other ear.
 
“Shhhhh don't say a thing”
 
“Why” I managed to get out.
 
“Just don't.” is all I got from Zoey.
 
Mariah took her hand away from my mouth and turned to look at a servant who just walked in.
 
“Could you show the girls to their rooms” said Oliver as he walked down another hall.
 
The Maid nodded and said, ” follow me” and walked down a hall. We Girls followed her and she stopped out side of a door. “This is Mistress Ally's room and” she pointed to the next 2 doors. “The first one is Mistress Zoey's Room and the other one is Mistress Mariah's room. You'll find your luggage in the bed” She bowed and walked off down the hall.
 
I looked at Mariah then Zoey then we separated into our rooms. I opened my door to find a large room with blue curtains and a queen sizes bed with a white Comforter on it. I walked in and closed my door then opened my suitcase and took out my swimsuit. I walked into the bathroom and got changed. I came back out with a one piece black Speedo swimsuit on. I put my clothes in the suitcase then grabbed a towel and walked out of the room closing the door behind me. I waited for Mariah and Zoey to come out.
 
About 10 minutes passed and no one came out. I walked over to Mariah's door and knocked on it. I waited for about a minute then tried to open it but it was locked. I shrugged and walked over to Zoey's door and knocked on it, there was no reply so I tried to open it but to my bad luck, it didn't open. I sighed and walked back to my room I went in and closed the door behind me. `Maybe they went to the pool already' I thought and grabbed Trility off of the bed and then walked back out of my room closing the door behind me. `Well if it's an indoor pool then it should be at ground level or in the ground right' I thought as I wandered around looking for a staircase. `But wait if Tala was in swim trunks and headed down a hall he might have been heading for the pool' I walked into the room we were in earlier and headed down the hall Tala took. Well I thought it was the one Tala took but I wasn't sure. But being the headstrong girl I am I just took it anyways.
 
**** Tyson's P.O.V.****
 
I was waiting for Ally at the swimming pool with Kai, Max, Ray, Tala, Kenny, Oliver, Enquirer, Robert, Johnny, Michele, and Eddy. I sighed and then walked out on the diving board I jumped really high and then yelled “CANNON BALL” tucked into a little ball and made contact with the water. I was guessing that I made a huge splash because I got Kai wet. He was standing about 20 feet from the edge and he DID NOT look happy. I was creeped out when He glared at me then smirk. I gulped right before he sprinted forward towards the water then did a giant Cannon ball and covered about 5 feet more then mine did. My eyes got big at the size of the wave he made, AND IT WAS ONLY OFF THE EDGE!
 
Zoey and Mariah had walked right after the “tsunami” and looked at the drenched ground. Then they looked up and glared at Kai and me then Mariah said, “Have any of you seen Ally?”
 
“No” was all I said. then Right after my no I heard a few more no's but no yes's. “Why?” I asked.
 
“Because she wasn't in her room when we went to get her and her Blade was gone,” said Zoey.
 
I suddenly got worried. `What if she got lost' I thought as Kai pulled him self out of the water.
 
“Don't worry about her she'll be fine.” Said Kai as he walked over to a phone sitting on the table. He picked it up and put it to his ear then put it back down with a frown. “I'll find her.” He said and walked out of the room. I just looked at the door that just closed. `He better find her' I thought.
 
**** Kai's P.O.V.**** (I like his P.O.V. A lot)
 
I walked out of the poolroom `where do you think she is' I asked Dranzer.
 
:; she's headed towards the basement:: Dranzer said with concern in his voice.
 
(IN THIS STORY DRANZER IS A GUY NOT A GIRL K)
 
(Well how do expect me to make it a Kai/oc fic if Dranzer can't fall in love to hm?)
 
“Crap” I said as I practical flew down the hall heading toward the stairs.
 
:; she's heading towards the basement where you know whom is:; Dranzer said with a low voice.
 
`Great just great my evil brother' Kai thought running down the stairs.
 
(AHAHAHAHAHAH KAI HAS AN EVIL BROTHER MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!)
 
**** Ally's P.O.V. ****
 
I walked down a set of stairs. It was really quite down here and I gave me the creeps. It was also dark… very dark, in fact I could barley see the stairs but something told me it was the right way but I didn't know what. I looked around and only saw black, Pitch black, coal black. Just to dark for me I turned around and heard a voice. “And where do you think your going miss” it said. I was shaking with fear now. `Okay I'm officially freaked out now' I thought as I looked over my shoulder and saw nothing. I put my hand over my heart and felt it pound furiously. I took a step forward trying to get away from the feeling, the strange feeling of… of fear. My heart skipped a few beats when I heard a noise that sounded like a hideous laughter coming from below. That was all I could take.
 
I screamed and ran up the stairs well at least tried. It was so dark I couldn't even see the steps and tripped over one. I looked up and saw a pair of glowing red eyes. my eyes widened and I screamed. But this time it was filled fear and anger like I was letting out all my pain at once and it hurt like Hell. My throat throbbed as my scream came out of no where. I didn't want to scream but I did. I shut my eyes as fear over took my body. I suddenly jerked up and hit something or someone, whatever it was went tumbling back down the stairs. I opened my eyes and looked back up the stairs. And to my relief some one stood there. I couldn't tell who just some one. The person came down to my side and picked me up. I didn't protest I just let him carry me up the stairs. I could tell it was a guy by how strong he was, I mean, he lifted me up with out even a little flinch.
 
**** Kai's P.O.V. ****
 
I heard a scream on my way down the steps. `Evil little brother of mine he will never see day light again.' I thought angrily as I kept running down the many steps. I heard another scream but this one was different it almost sounded like and alien war cry or something I wasn't sure. As soon as the scream ended, I heard a loud thump and then a crash. I stopped and looked at the steps and saw Ally. She looked like she was um… petrified or something. I walked down the steps and knelt down by her side she just looked at me as if I was some hero in shining armor. I picked her up and carried her up the steps. She didn't protest at all she just let her self be carried. `My evil brother must have knocked one of her screws lose because she would never let her self be carried she's just too headstrong for that' I thought and we reached the daylight. She looked at me and just stared. She didn't move at all it was like she was memorized. I put her down and she stood there looking at the floor. “Um… thanks… a lot” she said slowly and hugged her towel and what looked like her beyblade. I looked at her, she was wearing a black 1-piece swimsuit and had her Hair in her high ponytail. `Like always' I thought and started to walk down the hallway. I looked back and saw Ally following close behind. She was looking at her hands like they changed into fins.
 
“Um… Kai” she said softly.
 
“Yeah” I said quietly as she stopped and I turned around to face her.
 
“Do you … know who that… was?” she said very slowly.
 
“My deranged little brother” I said then turned around and started to walk again. She followed closely behind.
 
“Oh” was all she said but kept walking. “ I'm SO GONNA KILL THAT CREEP” She burst out but kept walking quietly. I could only guess what she was thinking about doing to him.
 
`Oh god I'm so glad those thoughts aren't about me' I thought as I entered the Poolroom. Everybody looked at me then who was behind me. Tyson yelled, “Where were you Ally?” and pulled him self out of the pool.
 
“Kitchen” she said simply while walking over to a chair and setting her towel on it with her Beyblade then walked over to the edge of the pool and did a tuck dive into the water.
 
(If you want to know what that is then just look in my other story chapter 9 it's called The Island Tournament)
 
%$&%&$*%&$*@%&$*%%)#$%&*)@)
 
Reioca- if you were wondering this is the start of the Truth or Dare game.
 
Reioco- yep. It takes place in the out door hot tub in the rain.
 
Trility- yep in the rain… if you have any ideas for a truth or dare please tell me in your review because I need them.
 
Drality- yep and this chapter is the longest on I have ever done… I think.
 
Reioco- anyways R&R please.
 
Chow
 
Bye ya all K!