Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ The Hot Tub ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioco- I'm really tired today so this will be a short chapie.
 
Reioca- yeah but we will get the truth or dare game started so don't get mad at me get mad at Reioco for it being short.
 
Reioco- yeah whatever.
 
Trility- and I decided to have Zoey Paired up with Tala so yeah that's Zoey's pairing.
 
%$%&@$)%&@$*)%&@#*)%&*%)@$*
 
HATE LIVES IN LOVE! CHAPTER 10!
 
%&)@$&%)#%&)*!#%&#)!*%#)*%#&*)
 
**** Ally's P.O.V.****
 
I swam up to the surface and took a deep breath of the warm air. I looked out the window and saw the clouds start to get darker and darker by the second. `It's gonna rain soon…' I thought as I treaded water. After a moment I swam over to the edge of the pool and pulled my self out. I walked over to the diving board and got a few looks from people. I walked up until I was about 1 foot away from the edge. The board shook from my steps I had just taken; I put my arms out to catch my balance then put them back at my side.
 
“GO ALLY” was suddenly yelled and it made me jump. Well as you all know once you jump on the diving board you can't stop. I lost my balance and ended up doing a belly flop instead of a Pike dive. I sank to the bottom while air slipped out of my mouth. I finally reached the bottom, pushed myself back up to the surface, and glared at all the people.
 
“ALRIGHT WHO SAID THAT! BECAUSE WHO EVER DID IS GETTING A SWIRLY” I yelled angrily. Everyone starred at me and kept quite. That was my boiling point. I flipped over and sat on the bottom of the pool holding my breath. `Who ever did that is so gonna get a swirly.' I thought then giggled and the water moved around me and hit my soft spot. I grabbed my sides and swam up to the surface again and broke out in fits of laughter I clinched my sides harder as I laughed `damn water' I thought as I tried really hard not to laugh but my attempts failed as I went into another wave of laughter. “Oh great not again” I head Tyson mutter as I laughed my head off.
 
 
**** Zoey's P.O.V.****
 
I watched, as Ally laughed non-stop. I jumped into the pool and swam up next to her. “Hey Mariah will you toss me a towel please” I asked her.
 
“Sure” was her reply as she grabbed Ally's Towel and tossed it over my head
 
“Gee thanks” I said sarcastically. I undid the towel from it's original position so that is was now open. I then tackled Ally and tied her up in it so that it was around her sides and pulled her over to the shallow end of the pool.
 
She stood up, said “thanks” then covered her mouth with both hands, and ran into the bathroom, giggling the whole way. I sighed and swam back over to the deep end. Tyson was telling Ray and Max what happened to her and why she was giggling so much. I glanced over at Tala and blushed. He was looking right at me. I immediately turned around and did a surface dive to the bottom. I fanned my face off under water letting the cool liquid glide across my red tinted cheeks. I then pushed my self off the bottom diagonally and ended up and the far side of the pool. `I am so glad that I haven't told anyone who my crush is' I thought as I glanced over at Mariah. `Or she would have told the whole school about it' I sighed and pulled my self out of the water with ease letting my hair flow down my back with the water dripping from the lose ends. I walked over to the bathroom and stared at the open door. I walked in.
 
“So, ya ready for the Truth or dare game yet?” I asked Ally. She just glanced up at me and nodded then hoped off of the counter she was sitting on and walked past me. She still had the towel wrapped around her waist. I turned around and saw her putting it down on one of the many chairs.
 
 
**** Ally's P.O.V.****
 
I walked over to Trility and set my dripping wet towel down on the arm of the chair. I grabbed Trility and Yelled “I'LL BE OUT SIDE IF YOU PEEPS WANT TO FOLLOW” and stomped out of the room, Trility in hand. The door closed behind me and I heard a voice say, “you shouldn't be out here in only a bathing suit.” I turned and looked to my Right. There was Oliver, Enquirer, and Michele sitting in a hot tub. “I will if I want to” I said in my don't-mess-with-me-or-else tone. I heard the door open again and I turned around and saw everybody else standing there. Zoey walked over to me and whispered “were playing truth or dare in the hot tub. ” into my ear as the others climbed into the hot tub leaving Mariah, Zoey, and me standing here.
 
“What's wrong girls scared” Eddy said in a taunting voice.
 
“No it's just… to… hot,” I said trying to think of an excuse for not wanting to get in. I griped Trility a bit tighter as Johnny said; ”fine you must be chicken because you're scared of a little hot water.” I growled dangerously and whispered “it's gonna rain soon so lets make this a short game…” into Mariah's ear. She nodded and I walked over to Zoey and told her the same thing. She also nodded. I walked over to the hot tub and sat down on the edge with my legs hanging over the edge and into the steaming water. “If you think I'm scared of a little water then you're sadly mistaken.” I said calmly. I heard him growl. I smirked at his newly found weak point and set Trility on one of the wooden planks that surrounded the hot murky water and slid in. Zoey walked over to a spot next to Robert and slid in and Mariah slid in next to Ray.
 
We were positioned in a triangle but no one seemed to notice. `This is gonna be fun' I thought as Kai spoke up. “I'll go first” was all I heard as he looked around at us the he chose Zoey. “Zoey truth or dare” he said while trying to hold back a smirk. I noticed this and move my head to the right. She glanced at me and then said “truth.” I heard Kai grumble. “Fine… who's your secret crush” her eyes got big and I held my breath. Mariah did the same as I did. We all stared at her. She blushed big time. I mean she looked like a cherry ready to blow up from redness. “Tala” she whispered then covered her ears and closed her eyes. I just looked up at the clouds. ` I knew it' I thought as it started to rain. I tore my eyes away from the clouds and looked at Tala. He was speechless. I snickered.
 
“Ally Truth or dare” I heard and looked at Zoey she was starring me right in the eye. I sweat dropped and said “Dare” `shit I meant to say Truth' I thought as she thought about what to dare me. I gulped. She got one of those anime light bulbs above her head… and it was lit up. “I dare you to lay out in the rain for 5 minutes” I sweat dropped again “sure why not” I said and climbed out of the hot tub I laid down so I was facing the peoples. `She's so horrible at making dares…'
 
 
 
%(%()#%#%&#*)%&#*&#!%&#*)%#*%)&*!%&*)%*)! #
 
Reioco- (falls asleep)…..
 
Reioca- well you know what to do peoples… R&R DUH!
 
Ladyamazon14: Thanks for the review! The answers to your questions are…
Tyson and Ally are Cousins who live together in their grandpa's Dojo.
Ally and Kai get together in the next few chapters. I won't prolong it for too long, trust me.
No, Mariah no get Ray. She ends up with Zak…