Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ Kissy Face ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioco- MWAHAHAHAHHAH!
 
Trility- I'm so lucky… in this story… Dranzer's a guy… and I'm a Latté.
 
Reioco- Cough Female Cough.
 
Reioco- sorry for not updating for so long… AND IF ANYONE IS WONDERING I'M ALSO GOING TO UPDATE MY OTHER STORY!
 
Reioca- THAT would be my story I wrote with my co-author… person… Maddy.
 
%#%&@#)%&@#)*%&#*)%&!#*)%
 
**** Ally's P.O.V.****
 
As I lay there… on the ice cold deck… the rain now starting to sting my back. I bit my lip and glanced around at all the people. ` Who should die today' I thought and mentally snickered. “Zack Truth or Dare” I said as I turned my head to face him. “Truth” he said. I snickered aloud and got a few stares.
 
**** Mariah's P.O.V.****
 
` He's in trouble' I thought `she's the best person I know at getting what she wants out of people. AND she's very good at limiting the choices… I should know… she managed to get something outa me with out trying' I glanced at Ally then my gaze slid over to Zack.
 
(MUST BASH MARIAH! Reia- NO BASHING!)
 
“Hmmm… let's see… If you could go on a date with eighther Zoey, Mariah, Emily, Or … Brittany who would you pick… OH YEAH! And you'd go on a date at the Senha…” she paused for a minute. I shiver flew up my spin. `That's gonna be a hard one' I thought. ` I hope he tells the truth or else… the rules come in and make him kiss the girl closest to him. CRAP! THAT'S ME' I screamed in my head. I heard a loud Giggle in the back of my head. ` OH SHUT IT GALUX!'
 
**** Zoey's P.O.V.****
 
`Let's see if Zack answer this one truthfully.' I thought silently.
 
:; And let's see if Mariah Gets a Kiss or not:; Drality said in the back of my head.
 
`This will be interesting. Leave it to Ally to come up with the hard ones'
 
:; I'm amazed that Trility didn't help with that one:: The Giant Dragon thought in my head.
 
`Doesn't she always think of them on her own?' I asked her.
 
:; most of the time but every now and then she needs a little push:;
 
`Oh' was all I thought before tuning out the Voice.
 
%&)!#&%#%&#*%&#*#%&*)
 
Reioco- MWAHAHAHHAAHH! (hits Mariah with a sludge Hammer)
 
Mariah- (blood gushing from head)
 
Ray- good ridden.
 
Ally- that's not nice.
 
Reicu- that's because she's your friend.
 
Zoey- no we just not like Violence unless it's us doing the damage.
 
Reioco- O_oU.
 
Reioca- we'll continue the chapie now!
 
~!)~@$&@*$@&)$@&)*$@&~$&~)@&@$#*)#&*) $&)
 
**** Zack's P.O.V. ****
 
“Uh… um… Ma… Riah... a” I said Slowly.
 
I saw Mariah blushing big time. She looked like a Red Delicious Apple… ` Delicious' I thought in my head as I stared down into the murky water. I glanced up at Ally, she was smirking like she just beat Kai in a battle.
 
**** ALLY'S P.O.V.****
 
(I'm oh so happy)
 
I smirked a bigger smirk and looked between Zack and Mariah. I couldn't decide who was redder. Mariah was a cherry and Zack was as Red as the casing around Dynamite in cartoons. I suddenly started to giggle. I tried to hold it back but it was to strong. In my efforts to stop laughing, I got a few looks then I started to cough. I covered my mouth in an attempt to stop but to my bad luck and well just not having my way, I kept coughing like mad. By now, everyone was staring at me and I was on the verge of wanting to pass out because of my headache. When I finally got my coughing under control my dare was up so I got back in the hot tub. `Is it just me or is it cold in here' I thought to my self-sense Trility was off running away from dranzer in la-la land.
 
“Kai Truth or Dare?” I heard Zack ask Kai.
 
I snickered inwardly. This will be good eighther way. If he picks Dare Zack always says kiss the girl closest to you and that would be… CRAP! Why do I never pay attention? He's sitting on the other side of Oliver then me… crap crap crap crap…
 
“Dare” I heard Kai said.
 
I froze. `Shit' I thought while trying not to cough again. `Evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil.'
 
“I dare you to Kiss…” Zack started. “Ally”
 
I completely froze this time. I swear my heart skipped a few beats and I most defiantly stopped breathing. All of a sudden the water felt ice cold and I felt hot… not just I-have-a-fever-hot but I'm-gonna-need-to-go-to-the-hospital-because-of-my-fever hot. Glancing over to Zoey from some sort of help she just smiled and shrugged leaving me to fend for myself. Now I seriously regretted daring her to spill her long time love to Tala. Staring down at the water I waited for his decision.
 
*** Kai's P.O.V. **** (OMG, OMG, OMG!)
 
My jaw was on the verge of dropping and hitting the ground… well… not quite but you know what I mean. I glanced over at Ally who was just sitting there with her eyes glazed over. `oh my god I have to kiss the girl I've had a crush on for years but hate in the minds of everyone else. Crap….' I thought in my head and started to get a little uneasy and tense. I quickly switched places with Oliver. Her eyes darted over my shoulder, probably glaring at Zack for all he's worth. Staring down at her the Hot tub suddenly went dead silent. Resisting the urge to turn around and yell at them all to quit staring I gently tipped Ally's chin up with my hand so she was looking up at me. `Here we go' I leaned down and our lips met. We remained like that for no longer then a few second then I quickly pulled away and went back over to my original spot. I glanced over at Allison she was blushing like there was no tomorrow.
 
 
$!$&!#*$&!#*$&#*)$&#)#&*#*$&!#*($&!#* (
Reioco- MWAHAHAHAH!
 
Reioca- should Kai Kiss Ally or will Ally Faint of Embracement first?
 
In reply to the single review I got on the last chapter I must say that everyone who makes Kai gay is Gay! Kai is too manly to be gay. It's just wrong to even think of him gay. It's like picturing Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) being attracted to Boot Strap bill! It's just wrong!
Chow