Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ The Aftermath of an unexpected Kiss ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioco- CLIFFIE ENDS NOW! (Hits ground)
 
$%#()&!@()$&!#*)%&!#)*%&#*)!%&!#*)%#&)
 
**** ally's P.O.V.****
 
`Holy crap… Kai just kissed me… and it was… uh.' I thought trying to think of something.
 
:; nice:; said Trility in my head.
 
`Yeah' I lifted my head and stared up into the clouds. I heard a little click then a water jet turned on and I jumped and slipped on the floor and sank under water. `Great' I thought then pushed on the bottom of the hot tub and came up to the surface.
 
I heard a bunch of snickers and looked at the boys. They were all trying to hold their laughs in. I growled and then glanced over at Mariah and Zoey. They nodded and I smirked then took my seat… again. “NOW” I yelled and we made a giant wave of water that splashed the boys then jumped out and ran into the poolroom. Mariah was the last one in and she shut the door and made sure it was unlocked.
 
We all ran over to the pool and I did a dive into it and Mariah also did a dive but Zoey did a stride jump. We all sank down to the bottom and sat there, just waiting for the boys to come… we sat for about 2 seconds when we heard a loud splash. We didn't know who it was because we all had our eyes closed so they wouldn't hurt in the air. We all sat there not doing anything so that we could stay there longer. I guessed the Zoey was the first on to go because I heard a faint squeal and then felt water moving to my right where Zoey was when she jumped in. Then I felt movement from behind me and 2 strong arms warped around my waist and yanked me up to the surface. I struggled a bit but I did need to breath after all so I just the person who I guessed it was a guy pull me up to the surface.
 
When we reached the surface The person holding me said “you might want to open your eyes.” that startled me because the voice belonged to Johnny. He had loosened his grip on my waist and allowed me to actually breathe right.
 
I smirked. “Now why would I do that when I can just do this” I then kicked my legs and flew down back into the water and stood on the bottom of the pool. I then pushed off it, flew through the water and over to the shallow end, and opened my eyes. I saw Zoey standing next to me with Tala behind her. I sighed and looked back down to where I once was. Mariah was still there but starting to need air. She swam back up to the surface and took a deep breath. I looked up and saw the other boys standing around the pool. `that was so good' I thought to my self overly joyed about pulling a little prank on the boys. I looked back over to Johnny; he was climbing out of the pool.
 
All the boys were now starring at us girls. I blushed slightly then shrugged it off, then walked over to the edge of the pool and climbed out. I then walked over to the bench where I left my towel and grabbed it. I then walked out of the room while looking at Zoey and Mariah from the corner of my eye. They were doing the same as I just did and were soon behind me.
 
“So what now?” asked Zoey as she dried her shoulders off.
 
“We could go talk about how evil the boys are,” suggested Mariah.
 
“Or we could go and beat the high scores on that game the boys were playing a while ago,” I said with a small giggle.
 
“I'm not very good at those” Zoey said a little disappointed.
 
“Who wants to play those games anyways?” Mariah said with a grin.
 
“I do…” My eyes went wide as I remembered something. `TRILITY!' I thought. “I-I'll be back in a sec!” I said quickly and sped off to the nearest exit I could think of.
 
**** Normal P.O.V.****
 
“What's bothering her?” said Zoey a little confused.
 
“Ah just let her be… I'm gonna go get changed into something dry.” Mariah then sped off down the hall leaving Zoey there really confused.
 
****Ally's P.O.V.****
 
I sped down the halls quickly heading back to the pool room
 
I passed it with out even knowing it and ran to the door next to it.
 
When I opened it I found it was another door leading out side. It was still raining cats and dogs. I walked along the neatly arranged stone path until I eventually ran into a dead end. I shrugged and walked throughout the gravel parts between the bushes and flowers. Every now and then stepping onto a sharp rock and winced. I continued until I found my self at the hot tub. I smiled with happiness, ran up the stairs and looked for Trility.
 
After a few minutes of looking, I still couldn't find her. “Trility” I said quietly. I stood up and felt my nose tingle, then I sneezed. I finally heard a response in the back of my head.
 
:; The wind blew me under the deck:; Trility said.
 
`Oh well I come and get you' I thought back and jumped off the porch. I kneeled down and looked under the porch then sneezed again. I rubbed my nose and then went back to trying to see under the porch. I stayed that way for a while but I still couldn't see anything. I sighed and went down onto all fours then started to crawl under the porch.
 
I felt something brush against my arm but ignored it and climbed in further. “Trility can you light up the blade or something?” I asked her allowed. In response the bit of my blade started to glow. I took in what was around me and was horrified.
 
There were spider webs all over the place and even a few holes in the ground where snakes would enter to hide. I shuddered in complete anguish then crawled in a bit further while knocking spider webs out of the way. Almost to my blade I half-way smiled but stopped when I felt something brush across my ankle. Jumping in surprise with a small scream that un-controllably left my throat I hit my head on the deck above me and with slight surprise I felt something rather sharp skid across my skull. Quickly pulling my head away I glanced up with tear blurred eyes to the bloody nail that had just pierced my skin. Slowly the edges of my vision went dark until my arms gave out and my body fell to the ground in a state of unconsciousness.
 
**** Kai's P.O.V.****
 
The others had left for the night and left me here alone figuring I wanted to be alone for some reason. I walked over to the edge of the pool, getting ready to jump in when I heard a scream from out side. My head shot up as the loud noise ended. I glanced at the door leading to the hallway then to the one leading out side. I walked over to the doors then opened them. I looked at the wooden porch and saw a light emitting from below it. I walked over to the glow knelt down to see what was glowing. I couldn't make out what it was. I turned to the edge. I stood up and jumped over the edge. When I landed. I looked under the porch and saw a huge mass of spider webs under it. I made a disgusted face.
 
Something large moved and then a loud thump and a sliding noise then all was quiet. I stared into the webs trying to make anything out when something tore threw the webs like a sharp sword threw string. I stared in shock for a while then the thing stopped and it was clear that the object was…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
 
Reioco- Cliffie ^_^
 
Reicoa- not really. -_-u
 
Reioco- Whatever. Anyway Review please! We always love feed back!