Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ Flashback Central ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

****Kai's P.O.V. ****
 
Something large moved and then a sneeze came from no where then a loud thump and a sliding noise then all was quiet. I stared into the webs trying to make anything out when something tore threw the webs like a sharp sword threw string. I stared in shock for a while then the thing stopped and it was clear that the object was….
 
A beyblade… It was glowing but there was no bitbeast in site. I looked around for anybody then turned my attention back on the beyblade. I focused my eyes on the form behind it. I closed my eyes and listened to the rain. I could hear a slight breathing other then mine coming from somewhere. I finally realized that thing behind the beyblade was a person.
 
**** Zoey's P.O.V. ****
 
I stared at the hallway Mariah speed off down. “That's the wrong hallway” I whispered to no one and looked around. I gave a board sigh and walked for a while in no particular direction.
 
****Kai's P.O.V.****
 
I started to crawl over to the person when the Beyblade dashed between the person and me. I stared at it for a minute then started to move forward but it stood it's ground and glowed brighter then a little bird appeared. It looked like a blue bird with a black head.
 
“Touch my mistress and you'll dearly pay” said the little thing with a hiss.
 
“Who are you?” I asked. I heard something land on the porch above my head.
 
“Oh Trility I know your hear somewhere” said the thing from up above.
 
“Trility…”I whispered to my self, `where have I heard that before' I then thought.
 
“Kai?” said the voice from above.
 
“Dranzer is that you,” I said in a stern voice.
 
“Yeah… where are you?” Dranzer said.
 
“Under the porch” I said quietly. There was the sound of flapping wings then a small red bird landed right next to me. I stared in disbelief. “D-D-Dranzer?!” I half-questioned and half-yelled.
 
“It `tis I dranzer and I have found my sweet little Trility” Dranzer said in an I'm-prince-charming voice.
 
“Whatever,” said the now named Trility as she clearly rolled her eyes.
 
Dranzer hopped forward and stopped. He stared at the form lying behind Trility.
 
“What's wrong Dranzer?” I asked my bitbeast. He ignored me as he turned his attention to Trility
 
“Trility what happened to Ally?” asked Dranzer in a concerned voice as he then looked around Trility at the body again.
 
Trility glanced back at Ally, “Cob webs and nails aren't a good combo,” she said quietly.
 
My eyes widened as I looked at the motionless form and the pieces finally slipped into place. Part of the form rose but hardly at all. I crawled over to her. She had a few spider webs that lay draped on top of her.
 
A few drops of water fell onto her cheek before I sheltered her pale face with my arm. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her out from under the deck, using my body as a partial sled. I looked back under the deck and saw no sign of the two Bitbeast's, only a beyblade. I grabbed the blade, pocketed it, and then went back over to Ally. That was when I noticed the flowing crimson liquid oozing down the side of her head.
 
 
 
 
****Ally's P.O.V.****
 
The Darkness… Could there be anything else? My life couldn't have been this empty…
 
****Flash back****
 
I little girl in a blue plain dress sat on her bed, completely soaked in water. Her breath was ragged as she heaved in gasps of air. She had just been running from something that only existed in the dark shadows of her mind. Her parents were always gone on business until the day before on their way home they were killed by a car bomb. She was all alone and shivering.
 
The lights were off as she tried to catch her breath. People had been questioning her all day about her parents, but she didn't dare to speak… at all… not even when she was alone. Slowly sliding off the bed the girl walked over to the window and stared into the relentless storm of thunder and rain.
 
It was almost like she was an empty shell. Lightning flashed around and lit up the girl's face. She was extremely pale and had a deep bleeding slash down the side of her neck. Her blonde hair fell forward shading her eyes. The girl collapsed onto the ground and started to cry. “Why me?” she whispered to her self between sobs.
 
**** Another flashback****
 
I girl who looked to be about 4 was standing on a tree branch that was about 15 feet of the ground. She was looking out into the deep obis of night while the wind played with her blond hair. She sat down on the branch and sighed. “What now” she whispered to a little bird that had now perched it's self in a branch. The little bird was completely white except for its beak and talons. It turned its head towards the sad little girl and flew away.
 
****End of flashbacks****
 
`I want to die now' I thought as another picture started to form.
 
**** Kai's P.O.V.****
 
I moved my hand and touched the red liquid, it was warm and sticky. My hands froze in place as I suddenly found myself starting to panic. I shook my head fiercely and looked back down to the injured woman in my arms. If I thought of her as Alli, I knew I'd loose it.
I slowly slid my right arm under her knees and my left arm behind her back and lifted her up. I cradled her body against my chest. Her head fell backwards so I shifted so her head rested against my shoulder. I stepped up onto the porch and ran inside, pulling her closer to my body as I did so. I ran down the hallway looking for anyone although I knew no one would still be up.
 
****Mariah's P.O.V.****
 
I walked down hallway after hallway looking for my room. I had been walking for who knows how long and had gotten no where. `Where's a person when ya need them?' I thought sarcastically to no one.
 
:; how would I know:; teased Galux in my head.
 
`No clue'
 
:; maybe you should try to smell your way out of this one:;
 
`Very funny' I thought and cut Galux from my mind. I turned a corner and saw nothing but a long hallway. I looked the other way and could barley make out someone humming. I perked up a little at the sound but my happiness was taken away when the lights turned off and the humming disappeared.
 
“Where's a light switch when ya need one?” I asked my self in a hushed whisper. I let out a loud sigh and turned around to leave when something grabbed my shoulder.
 
****Zoey's P.O.V. ****
 
 
I walked down a few halls while humming “Trouble” by Pink. I just wandered around when I found a light switch. I sighed and idly flipped the switch and nothing happened. I growled in frustration and went back to humming while wandering. I turned a corner and saw a door that was blue in stead of the usual white. I grinned merrily and walked up to it.
 
I leaned down and looked into the keyhole. My eye widened as I saw Tala standing in the room. He was in his regular clothes now and was starring out into the rain. He turned around and started to head for the door. I stepped back and took off down the hallway. I heard the door open just as I turned the corner. `Did he see me?' I asked My Bitbeast.
 
:;um… I think that would be a yes:; Stapheer said.
 
`Crap' I thought as I heard fast footsteps heading my way. I took off down one hallway after another. I skidded to a halt stopping just before my nose was grounded into the wall.
 
“What are you doing up here?” came Tala's voice from behind me. I turned around and looked at him. I could feel my face heating up.
 
“I… I got lost that's all.” I laughed nervously trying to conceal my embraced blush. But unfortunately he saw right through me. He took a step forward and I took a step back, pressing my back against the wall. He took a few more steps towards me until we were about 1 foot apart.
 
****Ally's P.O.V.**** (^_^)
 
****Flashback****
 
A girl at the age of 8 walked around in a forest. She had a few bruises from tripping over tree roots and other things. She had no idea what was there or even if anything was there she just knew she had to leave that stupid lab. She had run through a whole town and was now where her last resort would lead her. North to who knows where. She was wearing a completely black long sleeved shirt and blood red jeans, a charm also hung around her neck with a bitchip framed in the middle. Stumbling over one of the countless roots she fell to the ground. Slowly pushing herself back up to her feet she continued her endless escape.
 
***end of flashback****
 
I saw nothing just darkness. A bright light suddenly flooded my head. I barley opened my eyes before I felt a sharp pain fly though my head. I gasped in pain and suddenly I felt warmth surround me. I tried to focus on something but all I saw was a blur.
 
“Ally… Ally snap out of it” I managed to hear.
 
“Kai” My voice was rough and barely audible. I tried to move my hand but felt a tight grip on it. I closed my eyes in an attempt to get my head straight and to my bad luck it worked. I opened my eyes and saw Kai's face. His face was about 4 inches away from mine but at that point I didn't care. My whole body was numb and soar, which I discovered after I tried to move my legs.
 
“Relax.” came Kai's concerned voice.
 
`Is he concerned… About me?' I thought in amazement. I looked into his eyes and saw care and concern that was dyeing to be let out of its prison.
 
“My head hurts” I said softly while remembering Trility.
 
“I wish I could do something but your head kinda has a hole in it right now.” Kai whispered. My eyes widened `did he see it? If he did my secret is gone and I will so be dead.' I then forced my free arm to move up to my head. I felt the fresh liquid flowing slowly down my head.
 
“But it seems to have started to heal.” Kai added as he looked at me. `Oh my god, I'm so glad he didn't see “it”'. I thought while trying to calm down. I closed my eyes again in relief. I then felt something press against my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Kai's closed eyes.