Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ High School Life ❯ Surviving Hell ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: Surviving Hell
Keri's POV
For the life of me I never could understand parents, always flipping from one emotion to the next. I guess that's why they divorce and remarry and you get landed in a suberban town in the middle of nowhere's ville America. Myslef being a city girl, was far from happy. My mother Kalaya or Renee, as she's known by since her side of the family tree has fangs and a bushy tail when they choose to, says the move here was a smart idea and I should stop complaining.
My step-father Sangomaru, his side of the family being long tailed and whiskered when chosen to be, agrees with my mother. I shall murder both...when they both lose their demon side. Anyways, tomorrow's the first day of school and I'm dreading it, I saw it as we drove by. Think prision, a brick prision. Someone shoot me.
"Keri! Get your ass outta bed!" I heard my mother yell at me as I rolled and landed on the floor, tangled in my sheets. I looked at my clock, 7:45am; oh shit. Nothing ever goes right.
Things are starting to accelerate into something always troubledBut now I think I'm gettingDizzy, too much, spinning pace my thinking line is thickening, quickening
"Bye mom! I know I'm late!" I yelled as I ran out the door, grabbed my scooter and put the metal to the pavement.
It's getting too insaneI'm trying to maintainWoah woah woah woah woah woah woah ...
You run aroundI run aroundWe're all gonna run run run aroundYou run aroundI run aroundWe all do a run run run around
"I'm gonna kill them, why couldn't they wake me up sooner?" I muttered, coasting around the corner. 'Bam!' The ground kissed my back and my eyes were partially viewing the sky and partially being blinded by blood red hair. The red hair was connected to the body that had landed ontop of me and was crushing my leg.
"Can you get off of me already?" I asked, annoyed by the red headed asshole.
"Nah, my head's quite comfortable" he said and I jerked away, allowing his head to fall ungracfully upon the pavement.
"Pervert" I said, standing up and hitching my bag back onto my shoulder.
"Well well, new prey. After all, everyone knows who we are. Right, Tala?" a lavander haired teen asked the read head who was finally off the ground.
"Must be, since no one dares call us perverts or apologize for running into us. We'll let her off for now, but never again" a blue slate haired teen said and I just looked at them like they were nuts.
"You three were obviously dropped on the head as children" I said, scooting past them and heading towards the school.
As you can probably figure out, I was late for school by ten minutes. Luckily I avoided detention by saying I got lost, unfortunatly, I also had to do 'grade school hi-my-name-is'.
"Miss...um, which last name am I suppose to use?" Mr. Tenichi, the history teacher asked me.
"Tsunki; if you use the other one my mother would murder you in your sleep" I told him and the class sniggered.
"Alright then Miss. Tsunki, please introduce yourself to the class" Tenichi said and I gawked at him for a second.
"This is pathetic, it's high school not kindergarden. You teachers need your heads examined, but fine. I'm Keri Tsunki, my real name is Kahara, call me it and die. I like to read, draw, write and am aracnaphobic(spiders), aichmophobia(needles), and altophobic(heights). I'm allergic to bleach blonde bimbos with size zero clothes and yes, the fangs are real and I gave birth to a Bavarian Christmas Elf two weeks ago and just got my figure back" I told them, the last part...well, it's kinda true.
"I made the last one up so sue me okay?" I said as everyone just gawked at me.
"I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting year Miss Tsunki, please sit down next to the blonde with purple highlites at the back" Tenichi said and I cantered down the asile to the seat.
"I'm Chaya, nice speech by the way. I gve a similar onewhen I moved here too" the blonde said and I smiled, at least I'm not the only insane person in this school.
"Miss. Tate, as interesting as Miss. Tsunki is, I suggest you pay attention lest we have a repeat of last year" Mr. Tenichi said, preventing me from replying to Chaya.
"It's Mizurha not Tate" I heard Chaya mutter angrily at the teacher's back. After class Chaya ran off somewhere leaving me to find my way towards Algebra.
"Room 216, 216, ah here we are" I muttered to myself and pushed open the door. I don't believe this, why me?
"Well, I knew you two were the Asshole Brigade, but I didn't know you were idiotic flunkers too" I said, looking at the blue and red haired jerks. I heard a few sniggers and I saw what I hoped I wouldn't until after lunch.
"Lets not forget the blonde clingy whore beside them too people" I said and the laughter increased.
"Only one other transfer student as dared to call us that, are you related to Tate?" the red head asked and I smirked slyly.
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. One thing for sure is, if Chaya gives you enough grief for you to have to ask me that, I'd be even more afraid if I turned out not to be related to her" I said and smiled at the horror on the whore's face.
"I suggest you sit down Miss. Renolds before you earn yourself detention" a voice said from behind me and I wheeled around to face a...um...actually I have no idea what it is. It's like a cross between a dried up prune with legs and an igunana, I think...yeah, it's the math teacher.
"It's Tsunki, not Renolds" I corrected her and her face faulted for a second before it was pulled into a smug look.
"I shall call you by the first name that appears on your transfer papers Miss. Renolds, so I suggest you sit down" 'Iguana name nazi' said and I smiled sweetly at her before replying.
"I hope my mother doesn't hear that last name because if she does, your ears will bleed" I told her, sweetness dripping from each word that it could ice a cinnamon bun ten times over.
"You've earned a detention Miss. Renolds. and I said sit down" 'Iguana' said and I glared darkly at her and I tredged towards the back corner.
"Hey! I'm Mina, Kai's younger sister" a blue-slate haired girl next to me said and then it hit me. She was one of the asshole's sister, well at least I know his name.
"I'm Keri, transfered in from Kyoto, Japan" I whispered as I glared at Mrs. Ashton's back while she wrote on the blackboard.
After Algebra with 'Ass-that-weighs-a-ton', Mina helped me find the cafeteria for lunch even though I told her that I could follow the screams of the suffering people.
"Everyone this is Keri, Keri meet everyone" Mina said, introducing me to the people she was friends with.
"I didn't know you were all named 'Everyone', did your mothers conspire with each other" I joked, earning a few laughs by those who weren't dense.
"I don't get it" a navy haired teen with alot of food in front of him said and the light purple haired girl next to him sighed in frustration.
"Tyson, get a brain that functions" she told him, but it just went in one ear and out the other.
"I'm Chi by the way, it's short for Chiana and this idiot is my cousin Tyson" the purplenette said, indicating to the navy haired boy.
"That's Johnny, Cheif, Mariah, Chaya, Ray, Max and Emily. Mina you already know" Chi continued and I waved shortly.
"I know Chaya too from History" I said, sitting down in an empty seat next to Max.
"So you're the one Chays was telling us about. Personality wise you're more of her twin than I am" Max said, alerting me to the fact that they were twins.
"So I've heard. Two assholes and a whore asked me if we were related last period and I think Ass-that-weighs-a-ton believes so too. Damn bitch gave me detention for correcting her on my last name" I told them, unwrapping a pop-tart and taking a bite.
"I like this girl even more, only Tala, Kai and Chantel fit that description" Chays commented and Mina nodded in agreement.
"Chantel looked horrified that another transfer that's not related to Chays, Tyson or my brother would be so outspoken. After all, only we know how Kai and Tala really are, unless you met them before" Mina said and I nodded.
"Briefly. I crashed into Tala on the way here and the pervert wanted to lay on my chest all day" I told them, making a face sfter the last part.
"Yeah, they're in a competition to see who can get laid by all the girls in the school before the other" Johnny said and I laughed as I thought of something.
"How can they if five of us won't touch them with even a ten-foot pole and one is Kai's own sister. Incest much?" I said and they cracked up around me.
"Mesa think thisa willsa besa start of asa beautiful friendship" Chaya said and I looked at the others for a translation.
"She watched Star Wars last night and won't shut up with the Jarjar Binks talk" Max groaned and I laughed just as the bell rang, time for gym class.
Scratch that, training from hell is more like it.
"Miss. Tsunki, less day dreaming and more running. I want to see you perfect the obstical course" Ms. Handstrain barked at me as I started at the course.
"Slave driving fun gym nazi" I muttered as I ran through the tires and went to scale the wall.
"Tsunki, is that back talk I hear?" Handstrain asked, damn bitch hears all.
"No ma'am" I called back, hurtling over the...well, hurtle.
The only other girl in this class that I can stand is Chi, the rest are the guys; Johnny, Tyson and Max. Not that I can stand Tyson, but he's better that the Asshole Brigade. Speaking of which, has decided that while on spare, they've got nothing better to do than watch us.
"I'd like to beebee gun them down; sick perverts" I told Chi after finishing the course-from-hell.
"They're checking out the competition. They do it every year while they trying to find a new fuck toy" she explained and I nodded, sending a hell-freezing glare their way.
"Tsunki, Kinomiya! Get your ass' runnin' this course!" Hanstrain yelled and I sighed, can I move back to Japan now?
English. Bore fest just like Algebra. Dead guys writing stuff that makes no sense and should've been burned on site. A least Chays, Mina and Chi have to suffer with me.
"Miss. Tsunki, would you care to repeat what I said to the class?" Mr. Higenbagen asked, waking me from my half-concious state.
"I would, but I don't understand a word of it" I told him boredly, stifling a yawn.
"Is it that you truly don't get it or you weren't listening?" Higenbagen asked, he seemed so worried.
"Both" I replied and he decided to go through it AGAIN! God, shoot me now. PLEASE!
3 o'clock bell SALVATION! Well unless Iguana lips gives you detention room, then salvation's at 3:30. Walking into the detention room, the site of the Asshole Brigade really didn't suprise me. The fact their whore was acompaning them did.
"Get caught in the closet with your top off while on your knees?" I asked the blonde sitting inTala's lap, everything too short to be legal.
"What's that matter Tsunki, jealous that you don't get any?" Chantel spat back and I grinned slyly.
"Why should I be jealous ofa slut who's had at least ten abortions in the last four months alone" I replied, smirking evily as I sat down just before the teacher came in.
"Time's up, get outta here" the teacher told us half-an-hour later.
As I exited the school and scooted away, I turned back at looked at the building. 'Welcome to Hell' was spray painted in gleaming blood red letters.
"Way to go guys, a permenent message" I muttered, a grin on my face as I scooted home.
Yep, I just survived the first day of hell. Sure I made some new friends,found some new prank targets and met the resident Asshole Brigade and Whore Squad. Pissed off a few teachers, a few new enemies and got my first detention. Overall, I still made it through day one of hell and if I can make ittrough that, then I can make it through anything.
...Except maybe the lecture waiting for me at home.