Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ High School Life ❯ Blush Much? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Blush Much?
"Hey guys guess what?" Mariah asked us after school the following Friday.
"We give up, spit it out" Chays said, non of us were in the mood for guessing games.
"Ray's throwing a party tomorrow! He wants you all to come!" she explained and I grinned. I knew Ray was friends with the Asshole Brigade. Meaning? Revenge of the Kitsune-jin.
"Thanks Riah, tell Ray we're in" I told her and she hurried off to find the Neko-jin.
"Anyways, lets go shopping" Chi suggested but Chays and I shook our heads.
"Can't; detention" we both said at the same time and laughed.
"Meet us there then" Mina said and I nodded as we entered the detention room.
"Oh god" Chays said and I looked to whjere she was no longer looking.
"Begone whore" I hissed, making a cross with my fingers.
"Haha Tsunki, at least I have a man" Chantel said in her sweetest voice. Euk, it's enough to make you barf.
"Yeah and you had the abortion that goes with it too" I said knowing she'd been away 'sick' on Tuesday.
"Hey Tate, what you do this time?" Valkov asked my blonde hilighted friend.
"You should know, you're the reason I'm in here Valkov or do you have an extremely short memory?" she replied and I laughed just as Mr. Zen came in and told us to sit down.
"So, what happened again?" I whispered to Chays as we sat at the back.
"Valkov says shit; I dump glue on Valkov; teacher sends me here" she explained and I nodded, taking out some white-out and starting to paint on Kai's shirt.
At the end of detention, the sentence 'Captain of the Asshole Brigade who fucks Chantel the Whore every night' was seen on the back of his black t-shirt. Stifling my own laughter and giving Chays a warning look, we left and bolted to our lockers.
"That was great, even I couldn't get away with that!" Chays said through her laughter as we grabbed our bags.
Turned out that our lockers were across from each other, Mina's was beside me and Chi's was beside Chays.
"Thatnks Tate for narrowing down the suspect list" a sneering voice said and we looked up and saw the Asshole Brigade with out the whore, before turning to look at each other.
"Aliens did it" I bluffed, shuttung my locker with my foot, Chays doing the same.
"Do I look stupid enough to believe that?" he asked and I held in my laughter.
"Do you really want me to answer that Hiwatari?" I replied innocently.
"You two really have it comming" Valkovbutted in and I smiled sweetly.
"Just not today we don't" I said and grabbed Chaya's wrist, running for our lives out of the school.
"You've got 30 seconds to put your blad..."
"Done" Chays said, interrupting me and I snatched my scooter before we raced away from the school.
"You realize Hiwatari's got a Benz right?" she asked me as we hurried down the street.
"Yeah but we're taking a short cut" I told her, turning down an alleyway.
"What kind?" she asked as we came back onto a main road.
"The J-rolling kind" I explained, rolling in and out of on coming traffic.
"Made it" I sighed, shutting the door to my house hal-an-hour later.
"This is where you live? This is so cool!" Chays exclaimed as she looked around.
"Kahara sweetie, is that you?" I heard my mother's voice call from her study.
"Yeah, Chaya's with me too" I called back as her heels clicked down the hall to us.
"I know you get detention almost everyday, but it's almost 5 o'clock, what kept you?" Kalaya asked as I took off my shoes and Chaya took off her blades.
"My locker was stck and traffic sucks" I explained to her and she nodded in understanding.
"I see. Hello Chaya, I'm Renee, Kahara's mother. It's nice to meet you. Would you care to stay the night?" Kalaya aske and Chays said she'd have to phone home and ask first.
While Chays was on the phone I asked Kalaya about the party tomorrow. She agreed as long as I was careful and called if I was spending the night elsewhere closer by.
"They said it was alright, thanks for the invite Ms. Tsunki" Chays said five minutes later after getting off the phone.
It's no trouble at all, please feel free to drop by everyday if you wish" Kalaya said to my blonde friend before going back to her study.
"Your mom is so cool and pretty. She'd make Judy jealous since I can tell your mom's beauty is all natural" Chays said after we got settled into my room.
"Yeah, she did the same thing when Chi and Mina came over t..."
'Bring!' The phone cut me off and I hurried over to answer it.
"Hello?"
"Hello Tsunki"
"Oh, it's you"
"Just wanted to tell you the replacement cost of my shirt"
"It can wait 'till Mondy, I've got things to do. Buh bye" I said, dropping the reciever unceremoniously into its craddle.
"Do I want to know?" Chays asked, glancing at me, the phone and then back at me.
"Hiwatari wants his shirt replaced" I explained but she kept staring at me in disbelief.
"Oh my god, you're crushing on him" she blurted out and I looked at her as if she were insane.
"Your cheeks are bright red" she continued and I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. Then I burst out laughing and Chays looked at me like I belonged in the loony bin.
"Chays, I'm not blushing, that's their normal colour!" I told her through my laughter and she started laughing with me.
"Excuse me Miss. but dinner has been served" Suzy's voice said from the door and I nodded.
"Suzy this is Mizurha Chaya. Chaya, this is mt maid Suzy" I said, introducing the girls to each other. Suzy bowed as she left while Chays just gawked.
"Stop that, you look like a fish" I told her and she did, but the shock was still written on her face.
"Come on, Suzy had the chefs prepare Zuchini Lasaunga with extra cheese. You're gonna love it" I said, pulling her out of the room and to the dinning room.
The sleepover with Chays went pretty well, except for when Hiwatari phoned again. After telling him to fuck off and hanging up again, he didn't bother with us for the rest of the night.
'Bring!' I rolled over in my bed and flicked on the lamp. Who in fucking hell calls in the middle of the night?
"Wolo?" I asked, rubbing sleep out of my eyes and looking at my clock which read four in the bloody morning!
"Hey Tsunki, nice place. I especially love the two half dressed girls" Valkov's voice said, but it echoed some how.
'Shriek!' I watched as Chays bolted upight, smacking the red head's head with her forehead since he was leaning over her.
"How the fuck did you get in here?" I asked as I replaced the phone and then helped Chays up.
"The tree and in the window" Hiwatari answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"It's four in the fucking morning! Couldn't this wait until a normal hour?" I yelled quietly even though Kalaya and Sangomaru were on the other side of the building.
"It could've, but what fun whould that be. Besides, now we've got blackmail" Hiwatari answered and I couldn't help but blush as his eyes wondered over me.
"Sick perverted bastard" I hissed and pulled on a sweater to cover myself up more.
"Who's gonna believe you two anyway? And how the fuck did you know where I lived?" I asked angrily as I turned on the other lamp again but Hiwatari flicked it off again.
"Turns out your parents work with Ray's, so it was easy finding the address" Valkov answered and I muttered angry curses in different languages.
"Stalker much?" Chays commented after she found a sweater that fit her, no thanks to Valkov snatching them away.
"I'm not a stalker, I just want my shirt replaced" Hiwatari said and I growled at him.
"Stay here Chays, I'm gonna have a chat with Hiwatari here. Don't worry 'bout the carpet, it can easily be replaced" I told her and she caught my meaning as I dragged Hiwatari down the hall into an empty room.
"It's four-thrity in the fucking morning! It could've waited!" I hissed at him, but he seemed unphased.
"You're just as devious as Tate, but much more daring you know? Anyways, the shirt was $35. You can afford to pay that right?" he asked in a smug voice and I rolled my eyes as to say duh.
"No shit, that's why we're in this room. My savings and cash are kept hidden in this room. Now, turn around while I get it,you can block the door if you don't believe me" I said, turning my back to him and opening the wall. I took out my cash box and shut the wall, checking to make sure his back was still turned.
As I gathered the correct change, I felt his hand trail across my back. Ignoring it, I continued gathering the cash, that is, until I felt his hand trail up my neck towards my cheek.
"Stop it" I said and I could hear him smirk since his other hand was tracing the goose bumps on my arm.
"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you've never been touched this way" he whispered into my ear, the warmth of his breath lingering on my neck as I blushed furiously.
Damn him and his psychic ways and why the hell am I blushing?
"Here. Now get the fuck outta my house and take Valkov with you" I said after I finally regained my composer and headed for the door.
Unfortunatly, I never made it out the door because he grabbed my wrist and reeled me back to him.
"What are you doing?" I asked, but the my words were weak. I'm not under any curcumstances crushing on Hiwatari, I'm just tired and I have no fucking idea what he's doing.
"Blush much Tsunki?" he asked, one hand on mywaist and the other stroking through my hair.
Damn him, do you know how relaxing that is? My eyes were growing heavy and I struggled to keep them open, but after a few minutes, I couldn't.
"You're a mystery Tsunki, but I mystery I plan to solve" he said, but his voice sounded so far away, which wasn't a good thing considering Chays didn't know where I was and she was also stuck with Valkov.
Though, I douby Valkov would be doing the same thing as Hiwatari's doing and I don't even know what he's doing.
"I was right, it shows when you sleep that you're innocent. You've spent your life with guys as your friends and pushing the rest away. What are you afraid of Tsunki?" a distant voice asked trhough the darkness.
"To love and lose love like she did. I don't want to end up like her" I whispered, shedding tears at the memory into the cold darkness.
"Who do you love?" the voice asked again and I shook my head.
"I don't fall in love, I see no reason to" I whispered back to the voice, the warmth.
"You don't have to love in order to get laid" it said, what the fuck? I don't even think about that, so why...?
My eyes shot open and my hand connected with the side of Kai's head so hard that he stumbled backwards a bit.
"You sick perverted son of a bitch! I'm not your fuck toy and I'm not gonna be your fuck toy! And if you tell anyone about what I inadvertenly told you, I'll cut off your jewels on national televison and fly them up the flag pole!" I yelled at him, angry tears flying from my eyes.
"That may be so, but you've blushed almost the entire night while I was here" he said and I had an urge to cut that smirk off his face and shove it up his ass.
"Get out!" I hissed and I was suprised he actually left.
Ten minutes later, Chays found me on the floor in tears and I told her everything that had happened.