Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Ice Cold ❯ I Love Thee...Let Me Prove This ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 11- I Love Thee...Let Me Prove This
"New years! New years! New years!" five sugar high teens shouted as they bounced from room to room.
"Okay, aside from Max who's normally hyper, who let the girl's into the sugar?" Tala asked, frowning as he held up the empty jar of sugar.
"I think it was Tyson" Mariah said, hanging up decorations for the New Years Eve party.
"It figures. Only that idiot wouldn't see what trouble it'd cause until after the sugar's in their system" Tala said, looking inot the empty jar as he wheeled around back into the kitchen.
"Can I get some help here?" Ray called as he ran past, five hyperactive teens with sissors in their hands following.
"Aww, come on Ray, you'd look so kawii with shorter hair!" Chi said, trying to grab his 'tail'.
"Sorry Ray, you're on your own for this one" Johnny yelled after the raven haired teen.
"Remind me to let you be when they go after you" Ray muttered just as Kai came into the room.
"Put those sissors down and back away from the neko-jin!" he yelled and the five immediatly droped the sissors where they stood and coward slightly.
"TYSON! Get your ass down here!" Kai yelled and the navy haired teen nervously walked into the room.
"Guess what Tyson, you're on entertainment duty until the sugar wears off. Although, I think Max is just being his normal blond self" he said, muttering the last bit to himself.
"That's not fair, I had nothing to do with this!" Tyson yelled at the older teen as he walked away, dragging Keri by the arm behind him.
"I didn't do it" she said out of the blue and Kai looked at her.
"Guilty concious much?" he replied with a grin. "Just come with me, I want to show you something" Kai continued after she didn't say anyhting.
Kai POV
"And you have to kidnap me because?" she asked as I lead her through a maze of corridors, not allowing her to see.
"This isn't kidnapping, but I can't let you see just yet" I told her opening the last door and leading her into the entrance of the room.
"Keri, as soon as you open your eyes your life will change" I saidand though she couldn't see it, I was smiling.
"Why do you speak in riddles? Do you know how an...oh my god!" she said as I let my hands fall away from her eyes before she could finish her sentence.
Keri POV
It...it's gorgous. The room is the hidden planetarium I could never figure out how to get to, all the stars shinning bright but my attention was in the center of the room. There stood a podium with...well, figure it out. "Kai, is that?" I asked and he nodded, walking over to the podium and picking up the object.
"The days you were gone, were the days I couldn't live. Knowing that I'd driven you away, made it hard to do anything but look for you. I know we've only known each other for four months and I'll understand if you say no because of it but, I need to ask, I need to know. Will you be mine forever?" he asked and my brain stopped to register everything.
Could I live without him? No, I came back because I couldn't and I don't think I ever could.
"Ai shiteru" I said and I watched his downcasted head snap up immediatly and look at me square in the eye.
"Did you just say ai shiteru?" he asked, a flash of hopefulness in his crimson eyes.
I nodded and found myself in his arms, warm and inviting kisses being placed upon my lips burning with his love for me.
We stayed in the planetarium for a while, making out until I realized that the others might be off their sugar high and looking for us.
"Kai, the others are probably looking for us" I said during a momentary interlude, but he just grinned.
"Not even Tala could find this room, only I know where it is" he said and I smiled, who knew he could be so sneaky.
"Should we alert the others yet?" I asked and he stopped to think.
"I think they'll notice the ring" he said and I started laughing.
"They're oblivious idiots" I said and he started to laugh with me.
"You sir, are strange" I said and he placed his hands on my arms.
"You're just as strange Mrs. Hiwatari" he said and I chuckled, causing him to quirk an eyebrow.
"You trying to make me sound old?" I asked and he smirked slightly.
"I would never try to make you sound older than your beautiful age of fifty" he said slyly and I wacked him one, still smiling at him. It was hard not to, I was so happy to be with him knowing that for eternity we'd be together.