Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Incomplete ❯ Chapter 01 – I Never Knew You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Warning: Do Not Read If You Do Not like Yaoi, (Boy/Boy relationships), or if you do not like Takao x Kai.
Characters belong to: Takao Aoki, That’s not me.
This is just a fan written story and I make no money from it unfortunately ^_^ Enjoy

A/N:This is an Alternate Universe style fic.

This story is dedicated to all the wonderful friends I’ve come to know over the years, May it be people I have met from expo, people I talk to online or the people whom I have met in school/collage, all of you are so dear to me. Enjoy. Without you, my life would be dull, and monotonous. So thanks.

Incomplete

Chapter 01 – I Never Knew You

“See you tomorrow? Max chirped, waving and grinning insanely at Tyson as he let himself in through the front door. “Yeah tomorrow, bye” He groaned, it had been yet another boring day at school, where he had spent the entire day wondering when it would be over. He let himself in and slumped down into his bed. “What now? He thought to himself. He gazed around his room. Nothing seemed to excite him anymore.

Tyson pulled open his draw, grabbing a familiar toy he had long forgotten. He stared down at the white object in his hand, the bit glistened under the artificial light “Long time no see dragoon” He murmured to himself. Tyson hadn’t bladed in so long.

At his school, he didn’t know anyone who had even heard of bladeing, let alone wanted to play, and after Hiro and his dad left, he had no one to blade against. Sure his friends at school were into many of the same things he was, but none of them bladed.

Since he and his grandpa moved to this new town 3 years ago, He hadn’t bladed once. He had thought many times about trying to introduce Max, Rei and Kenny to the sport, but then he figured that would just make fun of the fact that he was still playing with spinning tops when he was sixteen. And besides, Kenny was too interested in ICT, Rei seemed more amused with his martial arts, and as for Max, Well he still hadn’t got Max figured out yet. Even after 3 years of knowing him. He was just Max, the American guy, who was fun to hang out with, and did nothing but spend all his money on candy so he could get his sugar fix.

Tyson sadly smiled at his blade, it brought back all sorts of memories, he remembered when he used to spend hours of his time training to be champ one day, boy did he have a dream. Hiro Had promised to enter the Official beybladeing tournament with him, as they had to enter in pairs, But as life goes, something came up, And Hiro was rushed out of town, along with Tyson’s dad, and then the next thing he knew he was being whist away to another part of the country with his gramps. Moving house, moving school, and No one seemed to know what beybladeing was, it seemed almost extinct. So Tyson put his blade aside, and started with his new life. Every now and again though, he would open that draw and hold onto dragoon, gaze into the happy…and the sad memories it held within.

He smiled once more, before placing it vastly back in the draw, and rapidly closing it.

“Hey little dude, how’s it hanging, your homeboys on the line” Grandpa Granger announced passing the phone to Tyson as he burst in through the door.
“Grandpa, you ever heard of knocking, jeez? But his grandpa had already made an escape. Tyson lent back into his pillow as he picked up the phone.

“Hello? He asked.

“Hey Tyson, you wanna hang out?” Max asked, knowing that he had scene Tyson less than an hour ago after finishing school. Tyson grinned. Max always did that, phoned up Tyson shortly after school to hang out, Tyson didn’t mind, it really wasn’t like he had much to do.

“Sure, why not” Tyson replied, hearing a sound of glee from the other end of the phone.

“Great, we’re all going to meet at Kenny’s” Max informed

“Oh, will Rei be there too then” Tyson asked, hoping he would get to spend time with all his friends.

“He sure will” Max laughed. Both of them soon said goodbye and see you soon. It never was a long conversation. Tyson quickly got dressed into a tight red skin shirt and a pair of black jeans, he didn’t usually wear tight clothes, but it was all he had clean, besides, it wasn’t like he had a poor physique, so he could get away with it, which in the end, was a surprise considering how much junk food he stuffed himself with.

Tyson soon arrived, and was starting to feel suspicious as to why Max had gathered the three of them round Kenny’s, not to mention the fact that when he walked up into Kenny’s room, they were sitting round in a circle and it looked like they were scheming something.

“Err Guys, what’s going on? Tyson asked, waiting quite patiently for an answer.

They looked round at each other as Rei replied. “Well Tyson, since you moved here, we realized that you seemed like you were missing something” Max continued from Rei “Yeah, I mean, you always seem really board and un amused at anything, even that time we went to fun land theme park, you still seemed distracted, So we decided” Kenny finished off from Max’s sentence “Since you don’t seem interested in any of the clubs at school, or the activities the town has to offer, we would introduce you to something called the internet” Tyson grumbled “Do you think I’m stupid? I know what the internet is” Kenny laughed “Yes but do you use it? Tyson laughed louder “Heck no, I’m not a geek” (No, he was a beybladeing one). Kenny felt a little insulted at that comment. “Tyson, you don’t have to be a geek to go online, I mean even me and Max use the internet now” Rei stated. Tyson’s eyes narrowed “Yeah, so what’s so good about it?

Kenny stepped forward to his laptop “Let me explain, You can type in anything, and find out interesting facts, things you never could imagine can be spoken off and explained online” Tyson groaned “That’s all great and all, but it still sounds boring” Max sighed “Wait a moment Tyson, let Kenny finish. Kenny carried on. “And you go on forums and chat rooms, with people from all over the word, talk about anything, and everything, we realize Tyson, that you have a lot of differences to us, well you can go online and find people who have more of the same interests as you” Tyson’s eyebrows indented further. “I don’t see what you’re getting at, are you guys dumping me? Max smiled as he explained “No, not at all. Its just, I remember that time when you spoke to me about that sport you loved, oh what was it, Beybladeing or something, it was the only time I ever saw you look so intense and alive, you had so much passion in your eyes, I could feel it running through your veins, when you briefly touched the subject, you intensified. Well online you would probably be able to find others who like it to" Tyson’s eyes widened at the word beybladeing. “Really, you can talk to others who like beybladeing?!!” Max nodded “Yep, and you may even find someone locally that you could meet with” Tyson’s soul ignited once more. This was great, the internet he thought. Maybe his bladeing days weren’t over just yet. “Okay then show me some sites where I can meet people” Tyson slurred “Suddenly excited by the phenomenon that was the internet.

Kenny smiled “I don’t know any sites in particular, but if you built up your status on websites like myspace.com, facebook.com and even deviantart.com people will be able to find you or come across you.

Tyson still seemed pretty confused. “Deviantart? He asked, He had heard of myspace, he had also heard quite a lot of bad things about this myspace? As for deviantart, he had never heard of that. And facebook, well he had heard that that was just a dummies version of myspace. What a load of baloney. He laughed, Fixated on the website that was Deviantart.com.

Kenny fidgeted.

“What’s this deviantart.com you speak off? He asked once more. Rei explained “Deviantart.com is a website, mainly for artists and the creative type; it allows people to upload art, stories, photos ect to the world. So basically, you could upload pictures of yourself and your beyblade, its just a long shot as DA Is an artist website, but it may attract someone, you could make yourself a journal saying how your looking for others who enjoy the sport, Talk about you, sell yourself to the public.

“You want me to sell myself? Tyson giggled. Chief just gave him a flushed look. “Tyson, we didn’t mean it quite like that” Tyson continued to giggle. “So how do I set this thing up? He asked idiotically.

The evening went on a forever as Kenny showed him how to use certain programs and sign up with websites, it took a while for him to get his head around it, going online seemed a lot harder than learning to beyblade.

Tyson got home late that night, but he wasn't tired, he fired up his old style windows XP, That had been sitting in the corner for years unused. Stairing at the screen, he double clicked on the firefox logo, a new window shortly opening at his command, he typed into the web bar, www.deviantart.com, and up came a pale green looking website, full of stunning photo's and artwork, He stared at the screen for about 10 minutes before spotting the 'sign up' button, he clicked it and then he began to make himself and account.

"Hmmmm, it's asking me for a username and email address????'' Tyson groaned, "Well kenny made me an email address, so that’s fine, but a username? hmm how about 'Kinomiya The Greatest'.....NO, That sounds too bold, hmmmm?

He paused, grinning as he thought....

"Ahh, Yeah" 'The-Dragon-Blader'

"Yeah, That sounds amazing" And now a password?!!! He a soon came up with a password. Right, now its asking me for details.

He followed the instructions and carried on filling in the gaps, only filling in the answers he thought were necessary, then when he was done, he uploaded his Icon followed by a Picture of himself, and a journal describing himself a little more... He wrote...

Hi, My Name is Takao Kinomiya (Tyson Granger), I have brown Eyes and Midnight Blue hair, and if you ask me I would say that I'm pretty damn good looking, haha, I'm not too tall, but I'm not all that short. I love a lot of things, like pizza, and food, and hanging out with my friends....But there's one thing, that I adore above all else, That’s BEYBLADEING!!!! My super cool bit beast Dragoon and I have been by each others side since day 1, and I used to always beyblade back when I lived down south Japan, but since then, I moved away to live with my Grandfather in this isolated town, where it seems like Beybladeing doesn’t exist, I have made loads of new friends, and have had loads of fun, but I just can't forget about beybladeing, ever since I put my blade away just over 3 years ago, all I think about day in and day out is beybladeing, I remember they way I felt when I used to blade, and I can't shake off that feeling, I feel so lost in this town, and I would do anything to have a beybattle once again. If there's anyone out there who lives near by, or would wanna battle me, I would be honored to take you on. Even if there's someone who reads this and just talks to me about Beybladeing, it's a start, I would do anything to have my passion revived, but at this rate I'm feeling like I can do nothing to make this go away and unless I do something dragoon will be in my bedside draw forever!

Please contact me if you wanna talk. Thanks

The-Dragon-Blader

He smiled at the screen what he had wrote had come completely from his heart, and if someone happen to stumble across it, and then talk to him, it would have been worth the time he had taken to write it. He had hope that maybe he would be able to take dragoon out of that dark draw and into the light. Soon.

He shortly closed the window, yawning as he did so, man this internet lark was tiring, He switched his P.C off and threw himself into his bed, letting the bed incase his aching back with softness. Silently he slept that night, Tyson was known for his loud dribbling and snoring when he slept, but not that night, the thoughts of someone finding him, the hopes he had revived for a bey-battle rivaled intensely inside his encased heart, made his sleeping still as the night, and the only noise to be heard, were whistles of the owls hooting by his window into the early morning and the few grasshoppers that were buzzing around in the grass.

Tyson jumped up from his sleep, grabbing his broken alarm clock, complaining how late he was gonna be, realizing that he had completely over slept, he hurried around his room, trying to put his underwear over his trousers. "Man, I'm sooo late" He cried.

"Tyson!!!!!" Grandpa granger shouted, alarming Tyson even more as he hopped around his room. "What do you want grandpa?" He hollowed back, still skipping over the mess that was he bedroom.

Tyson heard his grandpa's voice get louder as he finally found his jacket. Grandpa Granger stuck his head through the door and bellowed "Tyson, If you stay up all night playing your hip games on line, then of course you snooze and lose all track off time" Tyson stressed "Grandpa, would you mind, I'm half naked and your giving me a lecture" He finished finally reversing his underwear so that they were now under his trousers in stead of over them. "Well if you weren’t up all night..." Tyson soon interfered. "Ahh grandpa, I haven’t got time for this" Grandpa granger snorted "And whose fault is that? Tyson grabbed his bag and pelted out the door, a bit gutted that he had woken up so late, he couldn't check to see if anyone had replied to him.

Tyson soon arrived skidding in and colliding with his desk "Hey everyone sorry I'm late" He laughed picking up his chair and plunking down into it.

Max looked round at his friend who had arrived late, AGAIN, But today something seemed different, that look on his face, like a light had been ignited, Tyson was always late, and lateness was soon followed by Tyson crashing his head down on the desk, then snoring, but not today, he was beaming? Max smiled. Had they finally got through to Tyson, Max looked round at Kenny and Rei, all of them holding the same thoughts.

Tyson had so much more to give. He wasn’t just a lazy empty kid, with nothing to influence him and inspire him, there was something more, something they all never knew.

And that something was Beybladeing.