Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Incomplete ❯ Chapter 02 – No Place To Go ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Warning: Do Not Read If You Do Not like Yaoi, (Boy/Boy relationships), or if you do not like Takao x Kai.
Characters belong to: Takao Aoki, That’s not me.
This is just a fan written story and I make no money from it unfortunately ^_^ Enjoy

This story is dedicated to all the wonderful friends I’ve come to know over the years, May it be people I have met from expo, people I talk to online or the people whom I have met in school/collage, all of you are so dear to me. Enjoy. Without you, my life would be dull, and monotonous. And if it makes me a fool to admit I NEED my friends,
so be it, thanks.

Incomplete

Chapter 02 – No Place To Go

Tyson zoned out completely during physics, there wasn’t anything more boring than a bunch of scientific crap about energy, force, and motion, and the way they relate to each other. His eye’s were drifting at each and every passing minute, he was trying so hard to keep them open.

Finally the bell rang for lunch, Tyson was becoming impatient, he was so desperate to get home to see if he had a reply, it was all that clouded his mind every single passing moment.

He sat down with Max and Rei, Enjoying his lunch, he had pizza today, he didn't talk much, truth was Tyson was so tired he didn't have the energy to speak. Especially after that lesson.

He just drifted in and out of Max and Rei’s conversations every now and again, their laughing seemed like it slowed down as he daydreamed in and out of focus.

“So Tyson what are your thoughts? Rei asked snapping his attention. His eye’s shot open.

“What? Tyson blinked “Sorry" He sighed "I’m not with it” he added. “Are you sure you’re alright Tyson, you don’t look good? Max asked, Tyson yawned once more “Yeah, it’s just I’m so tired and my mind is elsewhere” Max laughed “No change there then? Tyson glared at him for that comment.

“So where exactly is your mind Tyson? Rei asked. “ I just wanna go home check to see if anyone has messaged me” Max smiled “Did you upload any picture’s? Tyson looked blank “Err, no I just put in a description of myself” Max frowned “Well that’s no good Tyson, how will anyone find you based on a journal? Tyson felt stupid, But max had a point, what an idiot, now he wanted to get home even more so he could put up a Pic of himself and dragoon.

There were always moments like this when he just wanted the day to end, but it seemed to go on forever, eventually it did come to and end. Thankfully for Tyson.

The afternoon’s sunset was drifting in, a range of oranges and red’s filled the cloudy sky, the final bell rang for home. Tyson stretched, before jumping up from his seat and grasping his aching shoulders, “Man, I hate literature” He grumbled, grabbing his bag and leaving the classroom” He hated every lesson…At least literature was the one that signified the end of the day. He should have been greatful for at least that.

He rushed home to his P.C, firing it up only to receive disappointment, “Man I should have uploaded something” He started posing with Dragoon for a pic, so people could witness him and his blade” He smiled as he held dragoon in his left hand. “That picture’s perfect! He shouted. Soon finding himself being interrupted by his Grandpa “TYSON!” Grandpa granger shouted “Would you keep your pumping thumping voice down” A sweat drop appeared on Tyson’s head “Well, your one to talk, shouting my name that loudly at night” Grandpa granger paced over and flicked him in the face “Just keep the cracking racket down would ya” He grumbled, soon leaving Tyson to his own demise.

He wondered over to his bed and chucked himself into it, he had uploaded the picture, Now what? Wait for a reply, He was getting sick of waiting. He plunged back up from his duvet, and decided to learn some more about his P.C, afterall he had had it since forever. He randomly clicked on a programme with a little green person for an icon, MSN? He thought, What’s that? He really was clueless about computers...

“It’s asking me for an email address and password, he quickly filled in his Email and password he used on hot mail, Success, Welcome to msn” He was greeted by a talking voice. His eyes widened at the screen, many windows popped up. Rei and Kenny were both online. He was quite surprised that it worked.

He opened one of the flashing windows “Hey Tyson it’s Kenny, I see you figured out how to use msn? Tyson blinked “Kenny? What’s this? Kenny sent a smiley “It’s MSN, It means we can message instantly instead of email, which you have to wait for reply, get it?

Tyson smiled “Yeah I get it” He clicked on the other flashing window “Hey Ty” it read. Tyson looked at the name, “Hey Rei” he replied. “You figured out how to use msn then? Rei asked, Tyson replied with a nodding smiley.

The 3 of them entered a join conversation and spoke long into the night, until eventually, sleep could not be avoided no longer.

Tomorrow soon came, Once again Tyson had arrived in school late, and was having to face a tardy for it. “A hole week of detentions, That’s not fair” He complained his teacher soon following his response “Well you should learn to be in on time then” She informed, Tyson sighed. At least they were only break time detentions, it wasn’t like he was missing his lunch or having to stay after school. Then he really would have something to piss and groan about. Still, if the teacher thought that giving Tyson a week of detentions would get him in on time, she really was crazy, like a week of detentions would be something painful enough to distract him from that cosy bed. No she would have to think of a better solution than that.

Today steadily went by, Lunch soon approached, Maybe now that he was missing his 15 minute break times, the day seemed to pass quicker at the thought of getting some food inside him drained the time.

Max waved at Tyson as he sat in the corner table of the lunch room, scoffing down his hotdog and fries, man, it felt good to eat.

Max soon joint his friend. “Hey Tyson, you really need to get in on time? Max lectured, seeing Tyson huff. “Ah man, leave off, I get enough of that from gramps ya know, and now all this detention business, besides it lunch now, let me eat in peace would ya? Max laughed “Yeah sorry” He giggled, his hand held against his lip.

Max shuffled trying to get comfortable, he couldn’t, those school chairs were ridiculously hard, and impossible to sit comfortable in “So Tyson, this Beybladeing business, I know I haven’t really ever given it the time of day, but then I suppose I never asked, so what is it about beybladeing that drives you with such intensity? I mean, the look in your eyes whenever the subject is brushed is just so immense”

Tyson’s eyes sparkled “It’s everything” He gloated, continuing with such glee “It’s the entire sport, the battling, the driving force to make you become better and better, the intense and totally wicked battles, this amazing adrenaline that fills you with complete fear that each and every battle is different, and you can never determine the outcome. It’s the way the blood pumps in my veins as I grasp victory, and the disappointment in my heart when I lose a battle. The sheer determination for a re match, to prove that you can win, the entire game, It‘s just EVERYTHING” Tyson stood up from his chair, He got a little carried away as he threw his arms around, so stuck into what he was saying. Max’s pupils widened, He loved seeing Tyson like this, he was now seeing, that there was more to this spinning top business, There must be for a reaction like this in Tyson of all people.

Truth was, Max really didn’t know Tyson at all, The passion he just witnessed, that was the real Tyson, the one he barley got to see. The Tyson that somehow faded 3 years ago.

After Tyson reached over and gulped down his Pepsi, he continued “Unless your me of course, I always win, well most of the time” Tyson laughed. “But that’s all thanks to my bro, Hiro, he taught me so much when we were younger” Tyson smiled as Max blinked a few times “So you’re quite talented at bladeing then? Tyson sneered “Talented, No, not really, it takes lots of training and hard work, I’m only good cause I practiced, day after day, but now, my skills are probably as basic as they were I first bladed, It’s been, so long, and I can’t even imagine how sketchy my bladeing has become, not only that but I feel a real distance between me and dragoon, I don’t think he like’s it In that draw, maybe his scared of the dark” He cackled to himself. “Man I’m funny” Tyson laughed. Max was still mesmerized by Tyson’s little outburst of passion.

“Dragoon? That’s the name of your Beyblade right?” Max asked as Tyson smiled, noticing how intrigued max was becoming, Maybe he could be converted, Tyson carried on inflicting Max with all the wonders of Beybladeing, and informing him about his Bit beast dragoon and how wicked he was. “Dragoon is my bit beast, his an ancient spirit of a dragon, who just happens to be encased within my blade, I use his power to amp up my blade, when I’m bladeing me and him become one, but sometimes we don’t always agree, which has caused me to lose battles at times, but when we are in sync, I feel like I can hear his thoughts and fears, and I feel like I can do anything, that’s why beybladeing is so amazing, it takes you away from everything you know, nothing else matters, but the battle, you can forget time and place, all your problems just fade away when your caught in the intensity of the battles” Tyson rubbed his head, a small sweat drop appearing, “It’s kind of hard to explain” He laughed, Seeing a totally envious look on Max’s face.

“Tyson, I never knew, If this is how strongly you felt, why in the world did you stop, no matter what you should have carried on? Then a serious look hit Tyson’s features.

“It’s not” Tyson paused for a brief second “It’s not really that I ever wanted to stop, it was just so hard for me, being taken away from all the things that were important to me, at that point in time, I felt so lost, when I came here no one knew what it was, and I….Well I guess I thought it would be easier to just start over, I mean my mother died when I was incredibly young and my brother and father went away, it was just all so much, and I know gramps would never say it, but it’s never been easy for him, I mean, he has been landed the job of parenting me, and I just wanted to make things easier for him, I tried my best to move on and start over, I knew I had to forget everything that meant something to me, start a new life here, cause otherwise, I would just be making things harder for him, I had to move on, to do that, I had to forget beybladeing.

Max smiled sadly “But you haven’t forgotten beybladeing at all have you, not even for a second, it’s something that has always been with you hasn’t it?”

Tyson scratched his head “Yep, you see right through me, I just can’t seem to shake the damn sport off, Even if it looks like I’m not all that fussed, the truth is, It’s killing me” Tyson stared into his bottle of Pepsi, eyeing down the brown fizzy fluid that bubbled within.

Max’s eyes narrowed “Tyson, I think it’s admirable, you gave up the one thing that is obviously your entire world, for your grandpa, for all the people you care about to make things easier for them” Tyson smiled as Max become a little more serious “But now, I think your through with thanking people, it’s your turn to be selfish and do something for yourself, it’s been 3 years right? Tyson nodded “I could never be selfish, But I am going to try to go back, to how I was…”

Max frowned “Don’t go back, simply start over, Never stop searching Tyson, Not now I’ve seen the true you, the one who has to have beybladeing in his life to even survive, you can‘t ever stop, until your satisfied” Tyson agreed, He knew that it was now or never, this time he knew he had to do everything in his power he could to get beybladeing back into his life, he gave up on it once, he couldn‘t do that again. Max was right, as long as he keep’s trying, eventually, it will happen. He will find a solution, to this desolate town and get himself recognized, for being number one. Tyson smiled once more at Max as he continued “I know that without beybladeing in your life, you will never be happy, Tyson, from the moment I met you I thought you seemed lost, and this is why, I understand that beybladeing means a lot to you now, you need to follow your dreams when times get tough, not burry them….always remember that. Max grinned standing up in answer to the end of lunch bell as he patted Tyson on the shoulder. Max carried over his lunch tray to the stack where the dirty plates were, and walked out. Tyson sat for a moment in thought, the words Max had just spoken replaying in his mind “follow your dreams, don’t burry them” Tyson grinned. Don’t worry max, now I’ve started, I don’t plan to give up this time, not without a fight, I will keep searching until I find people who want to blade.I won’t be left with no place to go. Tyson stood up, gazing around the lunch hall, hurrying over to the bin; he threw his rubbish in and made his way towards to class.

“Tyyyysoooonnnn!!!!! A husky voice shouted, Tyson looked round to see Rei calling him, he suddenly stopped and waited for Rei to catch up “Hey Tyson, How’s it going, I haven’t seen you all day” Tyson yawned “I’m good thanks Rei, just tired and desperate to get home to my P.C, ”

“HA! Your hooked” Rei laughed “The Internet does that to you, but then it no surprise after last night, man I was tired too this morning, you can sure talk a lot” Tyson nodded, “Yeah, it’s strange I’ve been so desperate to get online all day, even after spending all night yesterday chatting to you guys” He rose a single eyebrow, he never though he would become a computer geek overnight like he had.

Rei Laughed “Be grateful you have internet at home, Imagine how hard it is for me, I only get to use the net when I go to Kenny’s” Rei chuckled scratching his chin. But seriously, that pissed him off a lot. Tyson nodded “Yeah, Guess there is that” He finished.

Tyson stood in thought for a moment “Wait a second, How was you online at the same time as Kenny then if you don’t have the net hu, and that late as well? Tyson asked, Feeling very confused.

Rei blushed “I was at a friends” Tyson giggled as he noticed Rei getting all flustered “Oh, a friends Hu??, doesn’t happen to be your girlfriends does it? Tyson teased Rei shook his head quickly “No No!!! It was just Max’s” He stated. Tyson felt even more confused now “Wait a sec, if it was only Max’s why were you there that late on a school night, and why were you just blushing?

Rei was speechless “Err, That’s cause I was round studying with him real late, and I wasn’t blushing, I guess it’s just hot out here” Rei wobbled.

“Right? Tyson mumbled, now eager to get home. He quickly changed the what seemed to be awkward subject, Tyson didn’t really care where he was, either way he’d make fun, so it was probably better that Rei had lied, Well kinda anyway.

“Talking of Kenny I haven’t scene him at all today” Tyson asked, Rei frowned “That’s cause he spends all his time in the library” Rei informed. Tyson laughed out loud.

“Anyway, Catch ya later’z” Tyson announced making his escape, speaking with Rei was fun and all, but it was distracting him from getting to his P.C. And it was getting to the point where he couldn’t take it anymore. Just like how he was yesterday, It was true what they say, The internet is addictive.

He threw down his bag and jacket as he bombarded into the house, pegging it up the stairs as fast as his legs would allow. Firing up his P.C He got impatient as it took it’s sweet time to load, he found himself shouting abuse at the screen for not being quick enough, we all know how that feels. Damn electrical appliances.

He logged in and once again, he was hit with disappointment. Day by day went passed, each day the highlight being some slim hope that he had a reply, It was beginning to seem hopeless once more as he got nothing.

A month went by and still tidally squad.

As Tyson logged on DA about 3 months after his first post, He was frustrated to see he still had no comments or replies, to any of the messages he had taken the time to write out to other possible bladers and the pictures he had spent ages learning how to categories and upload correctly. He had spent the entire last week avoiding his P.C So that when he switched it on he might have had something.

Whilst scrolling down the page he noticed an activity bar appear, “What’s this? He thought clicking on the name that had added him to their watch list.

He read the name aloud ‘Crimson-Dranzer-Kai’ suddenly he felt a rush of adrenaline pump through his veins, sending numerous shivers down his spine, That name, it frazzled him, he furiously clicked on the name, quickly linking him to an amazing looking page.

A name like that, he had to be a beyblader…there was no doubt. Finally, was he going to get a result.

His eyes gazed at the large grey-slate chunks of hair showering the face of the boy in Russia which had appeared on the front page, and the bright triangle that were painted perfectly on his face, like some sort of tribal design. He clicked onto a different picture that came up on the front page in his gallery, seeing a Beyblade. He paused in thought for a moment “That’s a Bit-beast” The duel haired guy looked intense from these pictures. He clicked on the image to view it in full size, ‘wow, what a wicked blade’ Tyson stared, his eyes blistering at the blue and red beyblade that had a picture of a phoenix captured inside. He left an admiring comment.

“I'm Kai Hiwatari, A world champion beyblader, extremely famous in Russia. . .” Tyson read aloud. His eyes stung for a moment “This guy added me? Tyson thought. ‘But why’

As Kai had stared through Tyson’s profile on DA 2 hours earlier, he had been slightly intrigued, and a little mesmerized by what he had stumbled across…

‘There it is, and it isn’t a fake, captivated by the image he clicked on of ‘Takao and the legendary Dragoon’ , he decided to click on the user name.
‘The-Dragoon-Blader’ and check out the boys profile he scanned his eyes over the journal and picture descriptions.

“Hi, My names takao kinomiya That’s Tyson granger to you, I‘m kinda new on this whole internet thing, But anyway, my reason, I love to beyblade, no one in my town even knows what beybladeing is….He continued reading, stilll getting pulled in more and more every moment…Which was unlike him.

When Tyson signed on, He was automatically signed into MSN. Up popped a new message Bar.

‘Crimson-Dranzer-Kai’ Had added him on MSN. And what more he was sending a message which read… 'I like to blade too and your beyblade, It looks incredible, would love to take you on someday…“