Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own beyblade or any of its characters; I only own my oc's. Characters may be ooc.
 
Summary: You moved to Russia on your eighteenth birthday after many years of living in Japan. Yet you don't now that you were born in Russia and not Japan and that you have a long-lost brother.
 
 
You just got off the plane with your parents after a long and boring trip from Japan to Russia. You complained and tried to convince your parents to stay in Japan but they would hear none of it. So you just packed and didn't talk to them for the journey to the airport and the long journey to Russia. You fell asleep on the plane so you didn't see much or do anything to try and entertain yourself.
 
Once the plane landed you grabbed your backpack (since you awoke a few minutes before), and got off the plane to get your luggage as fast as possible because you just thought of a way to annoy your parents. You caught up to them after trying to get through the crowd.
 
“Ooow,” you yelled as your father punched you in the arm making people around you to stare. “What fuck was that for?”
 
“You're awake,” your father replied. “I just thought that you need more attention from your mother and me.”
 
“No dah,” you said. “When did you figure that out?”
 
“I was thinking about it during the plane flight,” he answered. “So I thought I might take you out so you could practise beyblading later.”
 
“Thanks,” you mumbled rubbing your arm where your dad punched you. “Can we go now?”
 
Your father nodded and you followed your parents out of the airport, caught a cab and into your new home which was at the bottom of a steep hill that had what looked like a huge house. Planning to have a closer look at it after you finished packing you went and found your room, quickly packed all your possessions, grabbed your beyblade and launcher so you could get out of the house quicker.
 
“Dad? Mum? I'll be going to look around the neighbourhood!” you shout as you stepped outside.
 
“Be back before dinner _(Your name)_” your mother shouts back from inside the house.
 
“Whatever,” you shout back and left at once for the steep hill. Once you reached the base of the hill you saw a group of five girls there. One seemed to be crying and the others trying with difficulty to cheer her up. “Are you okay?” you asked nicely.
 
The group of girls look towards you and the tallest and most likely the oldest said, “No, Lisa here was just raped by Boris and she came down here and we've been trying to cheer her up but it's proven difficult. Anyway, I'm Taylor; this is Jade, Rosetta and Sarah.”
 
“I'm _(Your name)_, I just moved here,” you said. “So what's the building up there?”
 
“The Abby,” Rosetta replied. “The Demolition Boys are there and our beyblading team is the Demolition Girls but Voltaire wants Spencer's sister before we can even blade.”
 
Plz r&r.