Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade or you. I only own my oc's. The characters may be ooc. Now onto the story.
 
“That's mean,” you said in disgust. “If you want to blade you should be able to blade.”
 
“We tried to tell both him and Boris but we didn't have the courage,” Taylor said. “Lisa did just before she got rapped by Boris. I mean how the fuck are we ment to know who Spencer's sister is? We tried asking Spencer and he said he did have a sister but she'll be unrecognisable to him now so he's no help.”
 
“Does he remember his parents?” you ask.
 
“We don't know but you can ask him cause he won't listen to us,” Taylor said. “But before we go we'll tell you who everyone is. The one with red hair is Tala, the one with tone tones of blue is Kai, the one with lavender hair is Bryan, the one with blonde hair is Spencer, black hair is my twin James and the other one is Ian.”
 
“Ok so let's go,” you say as Jade helped Lisa up and Taylor led the way up the steep hill towards the Abby.
 
About ten minutes afterwards you just reached the top of the hill with everyone else and started to head into the Abby.
 
“So where do we need to go?” you ask.
 
“Follow me cause Spencer is usually with Tala and James and they get really ticked off if anyone annoys them,” Taylor replied. “Go back to training girls while I take _(Your name)_ to the boys. I hope they aren't all there.”
 
“Okay,” they said in union and walked off in another direction to the one Taylor was taking you.
 
It seemed like an eternity by the time Taylor led you through the Abby, stopped in front of a door and started to tapping softly with a scared look on her face.
 
“What is it?” growled a voice from inside. “We don't want you crying in here Lisa.”
 
“There nice,” you said sarcastically so they could hear you.
 
“I know the mistake both of us for Lisa,” Taylor said smirking. “Why bother taking if Tala doesn't speak nicely for the gorgeous chick that's out here with me. Oh and did I forget to mention that Voltaire doesn't have control over her cause the other girls and I sneak her in here to see if she could get Spencer to talk.”
 
After that was said the door opened to show the Demolition boys and you both start laughing. Taylor led you in, she went and sat on one of the beds, so you go and sit down next to her at the same time as the boys sat around the two of you and waited for you to stop laughing.
 
“Okay,” you say bring yourself together whereas Taylor continues laughs. “Spencer? Taylor brought me here to ask you if you still knew who your parents were and if so who are they?”
 
“Why should I tell you?” he growled.
 
“Because it's the only way to save your sister and to let me know why my family even came here,” you hissed.
 
“Very well, my mother's first name is Marissa. Happy?” he grumbled.
 
“Wait but that's my-” you stopped half way through your sentence. “Mother,” you whispered.
 
“What is yours?” growled the two toned bluenette.
 
“Something that you most likely don't have,” you snapped.
 
“What's that?”
 
“A sister who can actually protect herself and is intelligent,” you said before turning to Spencer. “I'll find your sister and protect her until you find me. Until the next time we meet farewell.”
 
 
 
A/N: I know that this chapter is short so plz r&r.