Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own you or beyblade. I do however own my oc's. Some characters may be ooc.
 
Your pov
 
As I ran towards his parents' house I hoped that they were alone, so I wouldn't get myself into trouble. Once you reached the house you heard voices from inside, you knew most of them because there were everyone's parents in there including yours and two voices I couldn't register.
 
“Marissa, you must give _(Your name)_ to Voltaire or you'll never get to see Spencer again,” you heard your father say.
 
“Never, she's my baby and I'm not letting go of her like I with Spencer, so I'll never give her to him,” your mother shouted. “I don't want to lose another part of my life.”
 
“Marissa calm down,” Tala's mother said.
 
“How can I,” she sobbed. “I've been with _(Your name)_ since the day she was born and I can't let her go, not now, not ever.”
 
“Boris,” someone said.
 
“Yes,” said the voice of the man called Boris.
 
“Go see what the Demolition Boys and Demolition Girls are up too,” said the first voice.
 
“Yes Voltaire,” Boris said as he got up and started to head towards the door, towards me the person they want. I was too shocked to move, I didn't know what to do as the footsteps where coming towards me from the side and from inside.
 
Tala's pov
 
I had just got everyone into one room and explained that you were Spencer's sister and how I found out was because of a note from your mum over your shoulder before I had came up here and after I had finished talking to everyone. So now as I ran down the hill with everyone behind me and Spencer beside me. We all saw _(Your name)_ in front of my house with a shocked look on her face so we ran twice as fast to reach her.
 
Normal pov
 
You screamed as the door opened and started to run away from him until you ran into someone. As you looked up you saw Tala with everyone else, you knew at once what he told them so you got up yourself looked to see where Boris was, which was behind you with all the parents behind him, your mother was now crying. You knew that never ran away from your mother when she was crying, and than again you knew you had to.
 
“I will not let you take me,” you yelled as you turned around to face him fully as you whipped out your beyblade, as Boris did the same. “I lose you can take me into the Abby since I am Spencer's younger sister, I win you leave me alone, is that okay with you?”
 
“Whatever,” he said with a smirk on his face. “But I must warn you no one that's in the Abby could defeat me before they were in there.”
 
“3……2……1…… Let it rip,” you yelled and went into a hard but the most challenging Beybattle you have had yet. As the battle went on your beyblade was taking to much damage and you were losing your consciousness to fast. After what seemed like forever Boris stoped attacking as you laid on the ground and Spencer holing the top half of your body, crying.
 
“I'll never let you harm my sister Boris,” he yelled. “Kolborg, Buzzalog Attack.”
 
Everyone went quiet, and stared at Spencer as your Bitbeast came out of your blade. It looked like Tala's Wolborg Bitbeast, and it attacked Boris' blade and finished the battle once and for all.
 
“What's the matter Boris? Can't I know what my sister's Bitbeast is and information on it?” he asked as Boris picked up his blade and Taylor ran to pick up yours and with the look on his face Spencer continued “It was I who gave her the blade and Bitbeast she has now so I think I can do what I want with it. Taylor my sister's blade,” he added with his hand out towards her. He put it in his pocket next to his at the moment he had it, and picked you up as you were now unconscious.
 
“Spencer?” mum said pleadingly as he started to walk towards the Abby.
 
“Mum its ok, neither Boris nor Voltaire can harm her because of that deal,” he said as he turned his head so that he could see her. “I'll look after her; I want to know who my little is. If not then I will never get to know.” With that said, he continued to walk to the Abby, and having some difficulty walking up the hill.
 
Once he reached the Abby, the rest of the Demolition boys and girls ran up after him felling the guilty that the didn't help out, and still surprised that Spencer knew her Bitbeast and it's attacks, which are the same as Tala's. They found him in the room he shared with Tala and James, with a bowel of water and a cloth which is on your forehead.
He looked up as they entered, and what they were about to see was a look of complete-
 
Plz r&r.