Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own you or beyblade. I do however own my oc's. Some characters may be ooc.
 
 
He looked up as they entered, and what they were about to see was a look of complete-
 
Anger and hate as he held your hand, but in his eyes, there was sadness, as tough you might die and he never got to know you as well as your mum and dad did.
 
“Spencer are you alright?” Rosetta asked.
 
“What do you think?” he snapped back before looking back towards you.
 
“Well sorry,” she said. “I was only trying to be nice.”
 
“Rosetta?” Tala said. “What if you saw me about to die and you hardly knew me, but I was your long-lost brother?”
 
“I dunno,” she said sadly. “I didn't mean to offend anyone.”
 
“He's probably angry and now hates Boris' gut at the moment for what he's done to _(Your name)_, but also sad at the same time as he doesn't even know here well and she might die so he won't get to know her,” Taylor whispered making them stare at her while she watched Spencer stroke your hair. “I know I would be,” she added once she saw their faces. “Let's just hope that she stays alive, anyway let's just leave them and find something else to do.”
 
As they started to leave they could hear someone muttering, but didn't bother turning around to see who it was all except for Tala, who saw Spencer lean in towards you to hear what you were saying and whenever you stopped he would reply in a soft whisper. After several moments he realized that everyone had disappeared, he stepped in and closed the door quietly, so that he could talk to Spencer.
 
“Spencer I'm sorry,” he said as Spencer heard the door close and looked up. “It's my fault that she's in this state, because here godparents are my parents and I didn't know that Boris was there and I should have listened to her when she yelled at me to stop.”
 
“It's okay, but I was just thinking what she said to Kai this morning, that I had a sister who could protect herself and was intelligent,” Spencer replied. “I think the reason why she was hurt so badly was because she might have been thinking if I was her brother or not.”
 
“Maybe, but how do you know her do you know her Bitbeast so well? Isn't hard for anyone to summon it because it's the fifth sacred Bitbeast and also the strongest and only it's owner can summon it,” Tala questioned.
 
“I'll tell you as long as you don't tell anyone,” he said seriously. “And did you read the letter my mum left her?”
 
“No I didn't read the letter fully and I won't tell anyone,” Tala said truthfully.
 
“I was the one that gave _(Your name)_ her Bitbeast and blade when I found out mum and dad where living in Japan, I gave mum the bit and blade to pass it on if I have any younger siblings, and seeing the blade earlier I knew at once you were telling the truth. I don't know why I can summon it but I'll find out, and I know that Kolborg is the soul mate to Wolborg and all of her attacks thanks to you,” Spencer said. “And if your wondering why it's because they share the same attacks.”
 
Plz r&r