Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own you or beyblade. I do however own my oc's. Some characters may be ooc.
 
 
Tala gave a nod to show he understood before he turned around to leave the room but he was stopped by murmuring again.
 
“Who's with you brother?” you asked after trying to get up and failing.
 
“It's just Tala,” Spencer replied before heading back to sit beside you and Tala turning around to see what you were up to. “And I think you should stay with us until you have healed fully.”
 
You groaned at the thought before saying, “But if I do than Boris, Dad and Voltaire think I'll want to be in Abby, and I don't want to be in the Abby.”
 
“Don't worry we'll help you get out,” Bryan said scaring them and making the three of you look towards the door to find everyone was there again.
 
“Yeah,” Jade agreed. “But you have to join a team so we verse you.”
 
“Whatever,” you say before you sat up with the help of Spencer. “But where will I go and which team should I join?”
 
“I have contacts with my old team in Japan,” Kai said grumpily. “You can join them.”
 
“Are you talking about the Bladebreakers? Cause if you are Mr. Dickinson asked me if I could join the team. I told him I'll think about it and give him an answer the next day but we left before I even had the chance to tell him so I might as well go back to Japan and join the team, I only just remembered that,” you say. “And once I've left tell Boris and my dad that it'll take more than a beybattle to make me join a team from the Abbey.”
 
“Sweet,” Sarah said. “Then it's settled.”
 
“How much longer till you get fully healed?” Taylor asked.
 
“Judging by my wounds a few days,” you replied looking at your wounds.
 
A/n: sorry this chappy took so long and is short but I have school and don't have much time to get this done but plz r&r.