Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Talking”
“Talking in Russian”
Thinking
*Flashbacks*
~Time and place~
Disclaimer: I don't own you or beyblade. I do however own my oc's. Some characters may be ooc.
 
 
~Three days later in Japan~
You have just seen Mr. Dickinson and told him that you would gladly join the team and he was taking you to Tyson's dojo with a man with blue hair. I feel guilty with not saying goodbye to everyone and had to leave a note for both Tala's parents and mum what I was doing, you think. Then leaving in the dead of the night, but its better safe then sorry though and these wounds haven't healed completely yet either, lucky I can even move around.
 
“We're here now _(Your name)_,” Mr. Dickinson said. “Hiro here is now the team's trainer he'll start training after both of you have been introduced.”
 
“Alright,” you reply. “And can I skip training for a while?”
 
“Why?” Hiro asked.
 
“Some wounds I have haven't completely healed yet and I've only had them for a few days,” you said sheepishly.
 
“How did you get them?” Mr. Dickinson asked curiously as you got out of the car.
 
“Well let's just say it was Boris,” you say. “You know how he and Voltaire are trying to find Spencer's sister.” They both nodded. “Well I'm Spencer's sister and the wounds I received were done during a bey-battle I had with Boris. I started to recover for a few days, before I came back here, since my family went to Russia. Found out dad's new job was working alongside Boris. I left only last night and the wounds aren't completely healed yet as I said earlier. But can you guys not tell anyone that I'm Spencer's sister please, I'll tell them when I am ready.”
 
“This is very serious, I knew your father really well. Never imagined that he would work for Voltaire,” Mr. Dickinson said. “Didn't he want you to learn dancing and gymnastics while you and the family was here. Your mum wanted you to learn martial arts am I correct?”
 
“Yes she wanted me to learn both Karate and Tai Kwon Do, mum was scared because of dad, he was getting angrier and more violent by the day. Mum wanted me to learn how to defend myself if dad had killed her,” you finished. “And they both wanted me to beyblade.”
 
“I'll let you off training until your wounds are fully healed,” Hiro said as we finished walking up to a dojo and Mr. Dickinson knocked on the door.
There was shouts from inside and the door opened after a few minutes. The person who opened the door looked old but was a martial artist of some sort.
 
“It's you Mr. Dickinson,” he said. “Tyson thought it was Hilary again and started yelling, now the boys are having a yelling match.”
 
The yelling was indeed louder then when the door was closed. The man looked towards you and Hiro before saying, “Now I've got to look after the other one.”
 
You looked confused as you looked at Hiro and the man. “It's good to be here again pops, how's the young one?” Hiro said.
 
“Same as usual,” the man replied.
 
“Mr. Granger this is the new team member _(Your name)_,” Mr. Dickinson said. “She won't train until some wounds she has received are fully healed, and Hiro is the new coach. The team can choose a captain a week before the tournament though.”
 
“While you're here anything else the team will need to know?” Mr. Granger asked.
 
“The rest of the information _(Your name)_ has. She'll tell the team when the time comes. Farewell,” Mr. Dickinson said before turning around, walk to the car and drives off.
 
“So new team member is a dudette hey,” Mr. Granger said. “You can just call me grandpa if you want.”
 
“Okay,” you say. “Who's Hilary anyway?”
 
“A dudette who annoys the hell out of Tyson,” Grandpa Granger said with a smile on his face. “You two better come in and Hiro you can shut Tyson up if you wish to.”
 
“Thanks pops,” Hiro said as he walked in and you not too far behind. You followed Hiro into the living room after taking off your shoes and everyone went almost quiet immediately except for a blue haired boy who continued to yell until he spotted Hiro.
 
“Hiro is that you?” he asked and Hiro nodded. “Brother. When did you get here?”
 
“When you started yelling and screaming,” Hiro replied causally. “And before you say anything else Mr. Dickinson has made me your trainer.”
 
“So Tyson's brother is our new trainer?” asked a confused blonde. “Then who is the girl behind him?”
 
“Your new team member,” Grandpa Granger said from behind you. “You guys can introduce yourselves, Hiro you can wander around the dojo to get used to everything again.”
 
Hiro nodded before he left with Grandpa Granger. There was silence before the laptop the small brunette boy was working on started to talk and made you jumped.
 
“The password has changed Chief,” it said. “I can't hack into the main computer in Biovolt now.”
 
“Okay that's something you don't see and hear everyday,” you said slowly. “Anyway my name is _(Your name)_.”
 
“I'm Ray Kon,” said the black haired boy.
 
“I'm Kenny but everyone calls me Chief,” said the brunette. “And this is Dizzy. She's a bitbeast that somehow got stuck into my laptop.”
 
“I'm Tyson, the world's best blader,” the blue haired boy said proudly.
 
“And I'm Max Tate,” the blonde said.
 
“Alright then,” you say a little more relaxed. “Oh by the way it's harder to get into the Biovolt main computer system if you want information about the Bladers in the Abby.”
 
“How did you know that we wanted information on the Bladers?” Chief asked.
 
“Because of the new member, who is now working along side Boris,” you replied as though it were an everyday thing to say before you say the expressions on their faces. “Let's just say I'm related to that person, who is a guy and would do anything to get me into the Abby.”
 
“Okay,” Ray said slowly. “How do you know?”
 
“Umm, because he's my father,” you replied slowly. “Trust me, him and Boris aren't going to get me that easily.”
 
“Why?” Tyson asked.
 
“To make a long story short, my dad made me do gymnastics and dancing when I was younger, mum wanted me to learn Tae Kwon Doo and Karate at the same time so I don't think I'll be easy to get,” you said. “Oh and they both wanted me to beyblade, so that's that.”
 
A/N: it'll take a while or me to add new chapters cause I've got school work to do but I'll see what I can do.
Plz r&r