Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Talking”
Thinking
*Flashbacks*
~Ti me and place~
Disclaimer: I don't own you or beyblade. I do however own my oc's. Some characters may be ooc.


Max and Tyson stared at you dumbfounded while Chief and Ray looked at you in amazement for what seemed like an eternity before Ray broke the silence.

“You seem to have too much to do,” he said slowly.

“Not really,” you say. “But I have to train regularly to keep up my skills with Karate and Tae Kwon Do because I'm a black belt for both of them, I do dancing and gymnastics whenever I have extra time which isn't available a great deal lately.”

“You do too much,” Tyson said.

“Who cares what I do, so who's team captain?” I replied.

“No one,” Ray said. “But I say we should let you be team captain.”

Everyone agreed and soon you were being dragged around the house as Tyson explained where everything is.

~Around seven at night in Russia~
“How can you not find her?” yelled your father at some of the guards who were ment to find you. The Demolition Boys and Girls were behind, Boris and Voltaire who at either side of your father.

“We lost all traces of her sir,” replied one of the guards. “We even asked around and no one has seen her.”

“I need to show you guys something,” Bryan whispered to the two groups and he started to walk off with them following. The yells of your dad continued until they reached the training room on the other side. “It's this,” he said as they stopped and pulled a bit of paper out of a pocket. “_(Your name)_ gave it too me just before she disappeared. She told me not to open it until she was actually gone and that you guys had to be with me when I opened it. Don't know why she trusted me with it.”

“Give it here,” Spencer said grabbing the letter and reading over it. “She left during the night even though her wounds never healed, and that was three days ago.”

“Well that explains her disappearing act,” Ian said smirking. “There's more to her than we know, and it's about time we found out.”

“And how do you think we can do that if she isn't here?” Rosetta asked curiously.

“She's right you know Ian,” Tala said as Rosetta smirked whereas Ian sighed in defeat.

“You guys know what I mean,” Ian said crossly.

~Back with you and the team~
As it was getting late onto the night everyone drifted off to sleep one by one.
Should I tell them that I'm wanted by Biovolt and that I'm Spencer's younger sister? you thought as you sat outside on the grass looking at the stars. If I did will they talk to me? Hmmm… Why does everything have to be so hard? I want to stay hiding from Dad and Boris but then the team will suspect something and it'll be harder for me to do anything… oh I wish things weren't so complicated at the moment.

“_(Your name)_, what's the matter?” someone asked as they sat down beside you, as you turned to see that it was Hiro.

“Just thinking about my situation,” you reply lokking at the stars. “It's getting even more complicated the more I think about it. I don't think life agrees with me doing things easily.”

“When has it let anyone do things easily?” Hiro asked as he watched you. “If it did your father and Boris would have already gotten you into the Abbey where they want you and you may not have some of the advantages that Spencer and the others would have, whether or not they stayed in there or not.”

“You got a point there,” you said smiling, now looking towards Hiro. “I wish a lot of things haven't happened.”

“Well, you know your mother can't help you out now and neither can Spencer. You, yourself must make the most of it,” Hiro explained. “In the mean time I can act as an older brother for you until you can be with Spencer fully if you want.”

“I.... ahh.... what if the others think that something's going on between us if you start to become protective of me?”

“Better than them finding out whom you really are.”

“Okay I'm thankful that you can act like an older brother for me,” you answer before hugging him which caught him off guard before he hugged you back. Unknown to the two of you, you were being watched the whole time.